Are there any movies (romance or not) with a white male and black female lead?

Are there any movies (romance or not) with a white male and black female lead?

I've been wondering this considering Sup Forumss obsession with black male/white female theory.

I'm from Sup Forums by the way and have never been here so I don't know how to really ask for what I'm looking for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_cwI1Xj4M
jeffandcorey.com/ELIG.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>I'm from Sup Forums by the way and have never been here so I don't know how to really ask for what I'm looking for
No one will fall for this.

A Bronx Tale

shark tale
over the hedge
shrek
shrek 2
Madagascar
definitely Madagascar
bee movie

God this movie was retarded. A mob of hardened bikers who brawl night and day get beaten up by three Italians in Armani suits through the power of being Italian. De Niro is a fucking retard.

If he's the father, how come the kid is even darker than the mother? Does the cuckolding never end?

Bikers are faggots, it's no suprise

That's all you took away from the film?

They should make a movie about pic related

Neo Ned. A neo nazi falls in love with a black woman who thinks she is Hitler. It's the perfect Sup Forums movie.

Yeah. fuck it's escaping me but that guy from GotG and Samuel Jackson was in it.

Lakeview Terrace

Actually a bretty good movie, although I'm Patrick Wilson biased.

Not a show and not the leads, but Lost played with this.
In the first season there was a fat old black woman who was looking for her husband.
Eventually the party came across this old white guy and they're like "Oh, another survivor, that's great, but we still need to find Rose's husband" and then Rose comes running up to the old white guy and they embrace.

Commando

You're thinking of It wasn't that guy from GotG it was that guy from Watchmen.

No, also the opening scene where they play an overused song and actually have kids singing along with the lyrics to the camera, this is something untalented directors do. In addition to being having retarded fantasies when it comes to his Italian heritage, De Niro is also a bad director.

Lakeview Terrace. It was actually pretty good.

yea

Yeah that's it thanks for the kickstarting my memory. lol i guess i suffer from ace blindness because fuck do they look the similar.

Tommy Chong is her father. Tank from The Matrix is her adopted brother.

Monster's Ball
Pulp Fiction
Dark Blue

Dude these are all dreamworks movies

Colin Farrell has a sex tape out with some random black chick. He's a manlet and the girl is like a foot taller than him, but his dick is around 9 inches long (not exaggerating).

>no one's mentioned Jackie Brown

>Pulp Fiction

You see the back of her head for like 2 seconds.

This sounds hilarious

Can confirm Madagascar fits the bill though.

Got some alright suggestions out of this thread. Thanks friends

Have a free meme

Was literally his first film. It has it's flaws but, a lot of strengths as well

Spider-Man Homecoming

Guardians of the Galaxy?

It isn't as bad as other first films, but he had been working side by side with the best directors in the world for decades. The only good part of the movie for me was De Niro's character and how he played it. Everyone knows De Niro has a thing for black women, which made the movie very cringey. It is like when you read a book written by a friend or relative.

This is how I imagine De Niro pitching the script.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_cwI1Xj4M

Something New (pretty gud romantic comedy)
Strange Days
Belle
The Bodyguard
Lakeview Terrace
Cole
Jackie Brown
Fanie Fourie's Lobola (pretty gud south african comedy)
Palm Trees In The Snow (surprisingly good spanish movie)
The Last Place on Earth

Whoopi COONdberg's "Made in America" and "Corrina, Corrina".

jerked it to that a few times

it made me less self conscious about having a hooked dick too.

jeffandcorey.com/ELIG.html

/thread