Gf has stopped sexting me recently ever since things got more serious

Gf has stopped sexting me recently ever since things got more serious.

Any tips on how to get her to again? When we first started dating she was a lot more sexual but now i hardly ever see her be like that. She might send me the occaisional dirty message but only when shes on her period.

I need tips Sup Forumsros

how bout you grow up and treat her like your girlfriend instead of your whore or move on to someone willing to be your whore and not your girlfriend

Pic unrelated

how long have you been dating?

White knighting bro?

It happens. Drop her and find a new GF. Rinse, repeat.

A year

how the fuck am i white knighting someone i dont even know and just seen a random thread which may or may not be real

stop being a little kid and act like a man

It's because some other dude is getting those sexts and naughty pics.

Fact is i love her. Just wish we could be sexual once in a while.

then be sexual with her instead of treating her like a random slut you picked up in tijuana

Let me guess. She deserves better than me? A real man like you? A guy who treats her right.

All that bullshit, you virgin loser.

text her that.

Dude i do she just ignores me or says not now

>sexting
Why aren't you fucking her?

Sexual on the phone or irl? Unless you ain't having sex atleast twice a week (healthiest amount for long term couples) you shouldn't worry, this type of stuff happens after a year and if it bothers you that mich then speak with her, communication is key.... also you can only lead a horse to water

arrange a visit when shes alone, buy a bottle of wine and bang her after dinner
shes not your online larp gf, but a real one so treat her accordingly

Just slowly bring it up in conversation, man.

>Reminds me of x time when you sent me y photo, I love it when you do that kind of stuff occasionally

Yep, you're getting dumped as soon as she feels she doesn't need whatever non-sexual thing you're giving here, meanwhile she is 100% fucking other dudes.

Fuck her other boyfriend. That'll show her.

Just like her, you can find sex else where.

Turn it off. Be less affectionate and flirty but dont be a complete dick in a way thats gonna push her away.

Cats and women are similar. If youve ever had a cat you know that bitch will scratch you if you keep trying to pet her. But if she wants you to pet her shes gonna get it from you.

We call it pussy for a reason

what on earth are you talking about
im literally an anonymous guy in eastern europe talking over the internet to you

I said sexting as a general term. We dont live together so sexting used to be more frequent.
But yeah, you can probably guess im not getting much sex, maybe the occaisional bj every odd fortnight.

>We dont live together
> the occaisional bj every odd fortnight

SHE IS FUCKING OTHER PEOPLE

Ive been giving him handjobs a lot recently

if you intend to be serious with her do as i told you
pay her a visit and make a move
youre the man so you should be the one initiating action
and by action i dont mean asking her for dirty pics like a highschooler

You sound like a good friend of mine amd you couldn't be more right.

Its something that happens to everyone. I feel like there are different levels of love. You can love your family but not all of us are lannisters.

You can love your gf and not bang her constantly. Give her the things she needs other than sex and she will give u what u need

I don't live with my girlfriend but we fuck 2-3 times a week

If she can only be bothered giving you a gobby every now and then she probably doesn't give a shit about you and you're just a toy to her

Thats good advice dude thanks

relationships are not primarily about sex, sex is something extra that goes with it and each person has his own tempo with it

youre talking about fuckbuddies, not a serious longterm relationship

>Literally ignoring all the signs of getting cheated on
>Thinks one night of getting her drunk for sex (technically rape) will change things.

>Get a load of the guy planning for the sexless marriage in five years.
Calm down. Just because OP likes to keep things spicy doesn't mean he's a sexist asshole. It means he doesn't have the same testosterone deficiency you have.

>GOT
kys

Have you had a good honest conversation about your concerns for your sex life with her, OP?

For normal women, not having sex daily is not a sign of cheating

I was in the same boat. I didnt want a relationship at the time I was 20 and just wanted to party fuck bitches and she was always a reliable fuck. I truly expected her to move on and find someone else but she didnt now shes my girlfriend

She's pimpin you, op. Stop giving her the same kind of attention, rub one out. Don't lose what attracted her to you in the first place: the fact that you can get other pussy.

i dont mean that you strawmanning mong mong,
i called him out for asking dirty pics and fapping like a horny highschooler
while he could be making a move and fucking her on brains out if he actually manned up

You said one bj every two months. That is pitiful. She is letting someone in her vagina on a regular (weekly) basis, and it's not you.

i was in the exact same situation

it was really fucking weird,we used to sext almost every night then when we got together, like 3/4 months later, boom, nothing.

we broke up like 4/5 months after, hopefully doesnt happen to you

If she's on birth control it messes yo their sex drive

apparent loss of sex drive / creativeness in sex is a definite sign of cheating, unless you are talking about your 60 year old wife

if your girl used to be more wild sexually and you can't figure out why she stopped, it's because she only stopped for you. she's still that same sexual woman, just for another guy(s)

Dude I think it's more like, get other bitches?
Idk chicks are like that, maybe you just want a fling instead of a relationship or fuck knows
but Sup Forums isn't the best place for relationship advice.

Yep. This OP.

SHE HAS ANOTHER MANS PENIS IN HER.

If you are ok with that, then enjoy being a literal cuck.

Otherwise, dump the cheater and move on.

OP, it never comes back

My wife was crazy horny when we were dating. Got engaged, it knocked down a few notches. After a year of marriage we hit 1-2x per month. We're at 5 years now and we're more like room-mates who share a bed.

If libido leaves, it never comes back

Your wife is cheating on you too.

So many stupid men.

You are right. You only seem to be a tad bit retarded.

yup. unfortunately i know from experience. i wondered where her drive went and i checked her phone, i figured it out real quick

I feel sorry for you guys.
It's sad that you got cucked and now feel miserable, but the world must go on. Don't go for easy whores next time.