I get stared a lot and its putting me in distress

I get stared a lot and its putting me in distress.
i doubt im being paranoid, i hate eye contact with strangers, but i feel rage inside me.
i dont stare at people ever, i mind my own businesses but when walking past people i can see their heads turn from the sides of my eye.
I think the reason why i'm stared a lot is because i'm in Japan, i'm half japanese and i think that is why i'm stared at a lot, treated differently etc.
I'm tired of this, there are days i don't leave the house because of this, i usually only leave at night.
I'm also not a good looking person so that might be why,
my sister said i have serial killer eyes. i had a friend who said i act weird and i walk weird, iam weird but i know that its because of the way i look.
I'm a really insecure person, its probably because of i'm bullied but its probably also because i "redpilled" myself about society. that really put me in depression for a while, i realized why i was bullied, why people treat me the way they do and etc.
i want to be able to stare at people in the eyes, my body language is quite submissive if i think about it as i never stare at people and try to avoid eye contact, i want to change this because im tired of not being in control.
even when i try to avoid eye contact my thoughts are pacing in my head about what they think about me and etc.
I'm a depressed person and not being able to leave the house to exercise like the gym really affects me.
I wish i was a low inhibition person but i guess im not,
does anyone know how to become low inhibition?
i'm considering doing drugs to change this, i'm also constanlty thinking of cosmetic surgery and browse surgery forums

Your sister sounds like a bitch.
> act weird and walk weird
You're probably just aloof. Maybe your friend is trying to help you out.

I don't think I've got any answers for you op. But I'll lurk this thread and see what others come up with. Expecting theres gonna be a shit storm of abuse coming your way. brace yourself mate.

Just tell people you were in a bad car crash and doctors said you'd never walk or talk again

Dude you could be a model. Look at all the guys walking the runway in Milan and Paris. They all have a certain look that sets them apart from others.

Own that shit man. And hey, its Japan, they're freaky AF and stare at everyone who is not fully Japanese.

Three tips for you m8
1. Get a bigger hair style one that you can gel up or use product to keep up because you have a small forehead so this will make your face look more proportionate.
2. Do some steroids after you've been working out for like two months ( I recommend anavar) this will help you look more manly and less like a "weird walking guy"
3. Buy a simple weight set to workout at home. And a bench you can get very big with a barbell and dumbbell set.

All of these things combined will have people see you more as just a not so good looking guy as opposed to a weird guy to pity.

You didn't get dealt the best card in the looks department but that doesn't matter you can still be confident and enjoy life. You're just gookna have to start from square 1

Mate you've got a weird face and a weird haircut. You can change the haircut. Try acting or yes even modelling.

Chill the fuck out, be cool and remember there is always the possibility of a mail order bride.

Stay positive bro at least you don't have facial tumours n shit

That picture is not me, if that was me....
I would probably commit suicide tbh

Ok we'll all that advice still stands just be more confident in yourself and if you don't like the way a social interaction went think about how you want it to go next time. Being physically fit helps a ton in having people not state at you. It makes you just look more like a uglynman then a weird boy

since you're now red pulled stand up for yourself and have some pride. No one should get bullied , fiight them or be ride back even if you lose . This alone would grow your character emensley and you would get respect for yourself and be less "weird"

Add a "pic unrelated" next time OP

Rude*

i appreciate you trying to help me but the be konfident and bee yourself advice never works man,
>pic related begins opening up, talking to people more,

unless he becomes a clown, he will never get respect from his peers, no matter how confident or how much he believes in himself.
this is because he is out of place.

You completely ignored the seocned and third part of the post geniusm I said be confident AND DO STEROIDS AND WORKOUT. Even that ugly mug would look much more normal with a bigger body and be respected as opposed tonpittyed or at least not ridiculed in fear of repurcusion. But no peoe RESPECT and ugly fit dude

People* sorry I'm on mobile . Seriously stop being a fucking pussy and workout and be more confident it's as simple as that I didn't say be yourself BE CONFIDENT and have PRIDE if you can't don't do that you're a fucking loser

Not to mention that is a boy not a man people grow into their body's even ugly people

How to tell them?

Haha you're really are a weird faggot. You deserve to be bullyed you can't even fight or stand up for yourself

Google the words confidencd and pride because I don't think you actually grasp the concepts. They are independent of acceptance however they are respects quality's .

lol at advocating taking steroids to become an "alpha male"

enjoy balding in your 20s, enjoy your acne and gyno.

nobody gives a fuck about your roided body if a fucking subhuman face is plastered on it

Do you hate eye contact because it takes 2 other people for you to make eye contact with them?

There's use and abuse retars and it has nothing to do with being alpha . Sorry to break it to you anyone you see who looks very masculine has generally used steroids a few times in there life. Majority of actors. All athletes. You can USE anavar for a month then never again in your life and you will look amazing it is not a bloary weird steroid and it doesn't aromatze. Yes it is DHT based so it can cause balding but you would have to be in it for a half a year staright with no breaks m youre ignroant

You can use steroids without looking like a monkey ....

Sid??!

are u icejjfish?

Gyno was only a problem before the internet when ignorance of steroids in general was abundant and you got your information for that guy at the gym . There is a million ways to do test and other aromotizing steroids without getting breasts tissue. After your cycle you take a literal drug to prevent it and not to mention you would have to do a large cycle to get any estrogen at all

op, just believe in yourself. do what makes you happy and fulfills your soul. don't mind the other people. -at saying hello to someone you know, in the end it doesn't matter if he says hello back, you did your part and thats it. - stay physically fit, that will led you outta depression, try to be busy as possible; maybe with school or work, whatever you do, whatever interests you. be good to others, no matter if they aren't. blaming the society is OPful = gay

Just say your face is wonky because you were in a car crash

if you think becoming ultra-masculine is what girls are attracted to then you are wrong.

enjoy aging like shit because of steroids you meat head

You're so stupid retard no one said that . I am saying have a bigger body will make a dumb ugly face look less like a dumb ugly face on a stick and more like a dumb ugly person

And I never said it was healthy . You're mad stupid fag jist cus you're scared of steroids and don't appreciate a muscular physique doesnt mean everyone doesn't

totes bro, people wont see me as trying to over compensate,
also nigger, i just need $$$ to get them orthagonthic surgery procedures and I will ascend

I don't know, I really have a few good lines but it's way too easy to make fun of your appearance...
You let others bully you because you reduce yourself to the way you look. Don't you have anything else to offer?
There are tons of people who look a lot worse that are happy and have friends/partners because they are genuine interesting people.
Find something you are good at and that you like and socialize and stop browsing Sup Forums
What good advice do you expect from a place that loves to shame normal ppl to the point of suicide for fun?

You won't look like that though that's years of hard work and steroid abuse. Doing a small cycle of steroids once you would barely look stronger then a manual labourer . Matter of fact you wouldn't

why are you faggots advocating steroids?
jesus christ at this normie advice

What is this picture trying to show in any case that man would look better fit then skinny ??? Yeah that's steroid abuse but fit > skinny always . You have some serious self confidence issues

its fucking official,
Sup Forums is normie central.

people thought pic related was me and they said

>just be confident brah
>bee yourself brah
>do steroids brah

Just tell people youre the frog god and youre mad because the globalists are making your children gay

What do you have against them ? What makes them so bad in your mind ?

the picture is showing that he needs a fucking genioplasty procedure, not inject testosterone you fucking normie faggot.

Dude no wonder people stare at you. You truly are a fucking faggot loser. Please never go outside

hahahahahahahahaha

normies are truly hilarious,
you think having 25lbs of muscle will make a difference you fucking mong?

I would disagree with your opinion . He looks like a normal person in the "before picture". You have a mental issue and personal problems you need to deal with. I hope you figure it out. Maybe you're problem is being overly critical of others and pessimeitc . Maybe you are a faghot and that's why youre treated like one . Self putting fuck

b-l-u-e pill
l
u
e-pill

Pittying*
> Makes a thread about people thinking he's a ugly fag
> Gets advice on how to be an ugly not fag
> Bes a huge fag by asking how to be accepted bybnormies and then resenting normies .

14 year old detected. You got alot of stuff to learn small boy

you're right guys, i'm going to start acting ultra confident like chad.
i just have to believe in myself, act confident and bee myself.

oh i forgot,
i have to wear nice clothes and get a haircut

Body building the mmorpg of circle jerk and cock gurgling.

>before steroids

anxiety, cant make eye contact
autism
panic attacks in the street

bodybuilding is a fucking mental disorder

Your delusion is in that you think you figured out what "red pill" is. Your whole post is begging for acceptance and then shunning society for you being ugly. You can't chanhe you being ugly you have to accept it and adapt. If you didn't want advice on how to adapt then do it yourself . You're leaning towards suicide because you aren't happy with your looks and with your intelligence that is a good option. You're way over simplifying everything I said I listed two traits that are critical in succeeding in life and you cannot grasp the concept . I hope you're trolling if not you're in for a long sad lifen

Is this you? If this is you yes putting on some muscle would make you 10 x more attractive and you're not nearly as ugly as you think . Plus as you age you will look better

>after steroids

alpha male body language

eye rapes people
extremely social and neurotypical

"mirin brah"
"im aesthetic"

flexes forearms when gives handshkes

does push ups before meeting girlfriend to get dat PUMP

consumes 200g of protein daily

You're just trolling at this point but again that is abuse

Just post a pic of your face already coward you're the self pittying loser let's see what you're so ashamed of

Bro you are focused on the wrong things, stop worrying about what you look like, stand stern with good poster, when you walk you walk with confedince. You don't have a bad base you just need to man the fuck up. I'm uglyer than you, my wife is sexy you know why? Cause I fuck like a champ. You need to get laid and smoke weed my friend.

the red pill isnt the red pill from reddit, TRP is filled with normies, delusional faggots.

Go to
pua incel communities

fine dude, let me remove the exif data so you cant ddox me, brb will post dont worry.

You're currently a loser spend less time on the internet and talk to some "normies" you lack social skils. Trust I think I have a better grasp of the pills then you I'm way older and have been through alot more real life then your dumb ass has that's apparent

you lying little faggot, post a picture of yourself. stop bullshiting me you piece of shit

>742563272

you swallowed the blue pill you old piece of shit

autism, you are autism

I'm waiting 10 minutes . I'll give you an honest no bs non confidence boosting opinion and then using all the previous posts in this thread you come to your own big boy conclusion on what you think about yourself and how you're going to adapt to be more " look people in their eyes and in control" ( aka confident you aspie)

>serial killer eyes
They have to be in the same room

>im a badass because i do drugs
nigga let the dude fuck himself up, if he dies he dies. natural selection. same goes for any of us.

Nope I'm perfectly red I have been in and out of prison because of it but I also have had lots of financial and social success because you paying bills and having companionship is what I need to make myself happy

Red pill blue bill is a matrix metaphor... You know the movie .... Man you must be like 10 years old or high

okay FUCK IT,

rate me

I'm just giving some advice there son, I can't teach you how to be man.

you aint half jap

Lol ok you're trolling but you're literally very average looking deffientlt not ugly by any means and you're just skinny and young . Eat more(healthy) , stay in shape and accept that you have to live in the blue pill because that's just life . Don't lose your individuality but one day you're going have to move outta your parents and be successful and happy on your own . You will be a very normal looking adult

lmfao pull your fucking pants up retard

my biological father isnt but my current father is

nigga you look like a goat

You're just young. You do not look abnormal in fact you have some attractive quality. Your problem is definitely one of lack of self confidence and I'm guessing it is due to negative influences around you and they are not correct in the way they ahve made you form your oppinioon of yourself and I'm not being some fairy faghog fucking confidnecd booster. Man up you Whiney faggot

you sound like mac from its always sunny in philadelphia

Link me pls

So did you learn anything from this thread you massive fucking faggot? Yes or no is fine

google it roidy

no, i cant even afford fucking steroids and im not an ultra masculine mong like you guys so i cant risk balding

Don't worry your natural testosterone levels will keep increasing untill 26
The tldr of your entire existince is "I'm 14 and confused "

OP, found you on r/schizophrenia.
say hi!
sorry to break it to you buddy but you're mentally ill.

LOL FUCKING OWNED FAGGOT

Yeah you don't have serial killer eyes. If you ever end up in prison make sure you aren't Peter gazing because there's deffiently some punk's in there that will try and bust your cheaks. If they do that you have to split their wig

Just smoke weed, boom you will have a gf, people will want to smoke weed with you there's your friends. Then study hard in college get a degree make big bucks then find a non gold digging wife and smoke weed maybe once a year just reminisce those old years getting high with your first gf, getting high with your friends, and then take seat son cause you got one last weed induced time it's called retirement. Nagging wife spoiled shitty kids. That's when you sit on the porch crack a cold beer and smoke a nice fat joint.

mods delete this thread i'm going to get doxxed

implying i will even live at that point

Wow so op really was a faggot attention whore this whole time . Who's the normie now ? Normie. Doxing now and I'm going send steroids to ur front door and call fbi

Would put my dick in you/10

lol

Not your personal army. What do you have against this schizo op?

this thread is bait, OP is a troll