Polish Army vs US Army

Polish Army vs US Army

Let's not

why the poles look so small?

Bait/10, take a (you) and fuck off.

Forced perspective. The Polish are several feet closer to the camera making them seem disproprtionally large.

And surely there's short Poles in the military. They just hand-picked a crew of 6'6" guys for the photo op. And that's likely a regular (ie non model) cross section of Americas soldiers.

Implying being that big and slow would be a benefit in any kind of combat, armed or otherwise.

Poles would win in this pic. They're armed.

kek
proud that im not the only one who noticed

kek

Found the manlet

the kill each other to the sound of lead zepplin and Myslovitz- "Chłopcy"

>Polish uniforms look like they've never seen a drop of mud in their life
>Army uniforms look worn out and abused from actual physical training
>Implying army wouldn't hide in the mud and surprise attack the bitch polish and and kill them with their own lethal weapons aka arms, hands, legs

There's a reason why America has the strongest military force. Quit being stupid

You meant hide in the snow, right?

Its Led Zeppelin retard

How do you stop a Polish tank?

You shoot the guys who are pushing it.

There's a reason the army doesn't actively recruit genetic freaks.

noonecares.jpg

Well actually fear-mongering directed at the racist and simple minded is why we spend so much more money on our Military than all the other countries. Also a lot of money to be made in manufacturing. Scaring the all talk pussies of the world into thinking every brown person is going to blow themselves up (I.E Terrorism working as intended to scare) is also what keeps funding for our schools and other things of actual value in this country. Claim to be the best country in the world but be worst in just about everything important as long as you feel safe from the big bad boogie Muslim. Weak minded fucks.

4ft 8 guys are American army just to remind you

It's "it's."

I can play that game, too. I'm not classless enough to call you a retard over grammatical error, though.

My grandpa was a short man. Very barely over 5 feet. Like 5'2" or something like that. Probably all of 120 lbs.

But he was brave as fuck. He was a ranger in WW2 and scouted out a huge number of enemy encampments and pillboxes along the Atlantic Wall immediately before the D day landing. He volunteered to do it and did it alone when most of his crew didn't want any part of that suicide mission.

Moral of this story is that in modern warfare being a tiny, very fit, and very fast man is highly advantageous. You're a much smaller target and you're much faster and more agile. I'm sure in the middle ages when you had to wear heavy plate and swing a sword being the biggest fucker was important, not anymore.

He did it alone. He got a letter from the President and probably 2 dozen medals for bravery in 3 different wars. WW2, Korea, and Vietnam. Though obviously he was middle aged by Korea and Nam and wasn't on the front lines anymore.

Why did you cut of polish legs manlet?

This is a exactly right. I'm not that small, but you're right. Look at the Vietnamese for example, they were tiny and could hide anywhere. It made them a formidable foe.

Props to your grandpa. Be proud of that badass.

Being smaller makes you faster?
On what planet are you living m8y

Yes. Earth. I realize Ussan Bolt, the fastest man on earth for years, is 6'5", but in general, yes, smaller people generally more limber, have better reflexes, and are quicker. I'm 6'11". Just saying.

I'll add I'm not the guy you were talking to, but thought I would chime in.

>I'm sure in the middle ages when you had to wear heavy plate and swing a sword being the biggest fucker was important
Then you are wrong. The bigger you are, the larger armor you need, someone very tall would have to carry armor a lot heavier, while armor wouldn't be thicker, and it wouldn't grant additional protection in comparison. It would actually be better to be shorter.

Most you could say is they are more agile, but even that isnt true. Bigger people will always jump higher and further, run faster and generally be stronger.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US army were full of manlets. Now that I think of it, most of the men in uniform I see are manlets. Not surprising since to be a manlet (below 5'11) in the US is completely pathetic to both men and women. The only way for a manlet to redeem himself from being "pathetic" is to be rich or in the military or in a very very VERY high position. The military is the easiest way for a manlet to not be considered "pathetic"

Remember, when size doubles, weight triples, a larger person needs a higher energy intake, and they expel it faster, depending on physical fitness and size, they may not be necessarily stronger or faster, and they'll definitely have lower endurance.

I'm polfag and it still make me laugh

Wtf? I'm 5'11. That was a typo.

stop posting shoops, here's a real pic

>Remember, when size doubles, weight triples,
American education at work.

>Large people need more energy
>Larger people expel energy faster

Large people need more energy BECAUSE it's expelled faster. They need more energy because it makes up for the larges, which in turn means more energy storage! The only "issue" with this "more energy" meme you're trying to pass is easily dealt with with the help of MREs. Have you seen those things? The Science behind some foods has evolved so much that it's now much easier and much cheaper to get more amounts of nutrients and energy to people via food. Quit defending manlets, no one's ever won an argument defending manlets because one can't be made.

dubs don't lie

Kekd and checkd

I never understood this "murican education meme". Sure, our basic education might be shit, but it gets much better as the level grows. I mean, most Americans without post-highschool education are pathetic, but the world's greatest universities are located in the US.

WTF?! Typo again! Real hight is 4'11.

those soldierlets would come in pretyy hany.
imagine what kind of strategic plus this has

>soldierlets as small as raccoons
>can move through sewers, pipes, and rabbit holes to suprise the enemy
>no one spots them when walking through the grass
>smaller thus harder to hit
>can be glued onto a quadcopter drone to have air supremacy
>able to enter house without knocking the door in, just use the door's mailbox

Yeah, that was supposed to be a simplification, but it didn't really make sense.

I'm talking from a technical standpoint, if there are two physically prepared people, and one is 5'9" and the other is 6'4" there won't be a real difference, but if you were deploying Seth Green and Shaquille O' Neill, they'd probably be playing different roles.

Your grandpa lied to you sunshine. He probably just sucked cock to get out of duty

Some countries like Uganda already have those.

You may have started the midget warfare

> if there are two physically prepared people, and one is 5'9" and the other is 6'4" there won't be a real difference

This is where youre wrong, if theyre both equally prepared, bigger one will always be able to do pretty much everything better than smaller one. Its simple proportions, when equally prepared bigger one will still have bigger reach, bigger muscles, etc.

My Grandpa allegedly fucked a sheep.

Photoshop isn't forced perspective.

Have you ever seen a smaller animal get into a fight with a bigger one? The bigger one usually wins... And what different roles would they serve? If anything, I'd see the larger man to be more better since he'd be more able to defend himself against hand to hand combat.

>Inb4 "bigger men are a bigger target"

Whatever helps you sleep at night lanky.

I'm European, but you do realise that US has bigger army than your shithole? Everyone knows Poland is one huge trash can

>bigger men are a bigger target
Seth Green would probably make a much better stealthy operative than Shaq.

>more better

> "4444"
Them's quads you fucktard

How?

But let's face it, modern warfare mostly doesn't rely on physical 1 vs. 1 but more on firefights over a certain distance and you mostly don't travel by foot but with tanks or other motorized vehicles.
Both are point's where it's better to be rather small (to be harder to hit or to fit better in a tank where space is commonly rare).

Meh, if you can't agree that 2 exactly same trained/prepared people with different heights, taller will be excel at every physical task, then youre delusional.
>Whatever helps you sleep at night lanky.
195cm with ~90kg, probably should put some more weight on but theres a rush in my firm so i don't have enough time to properly workout and eat currently.

By not being gigantic.
By not weighing 325 fucking pounds when he's walking around

But what significance does being smaller have? As far as we know, a smaller appomemt is least likey to be successful at hand to hand combat if it ever arrises, which probably will if operative missions are inacted.

You train good, morals are on point, you cut the BS for political correctness. It was awesome training with you in italy and in afghanistan. You guys came a long way since ww2. But we will stomp your nutz if you fuck with us. Come back in 30 years fag

>us

That harder to hit is pure bullshit, unless you think being 10-20cm taller, and maybe 5-10cm wider makes much difference to shooter.
Part about fitting into vehicles is true.
On the other side, taller/bigger people have bigger organs, which means they can last longer in some scenarios ( e.g. taller people can hold breath longer under water ). Then youve got that side of war which isnt just fighting, you have to carry stuff ( taller can carry more ), dig trenches ( bigger muscles, faster digging ).
All this shit takes into account that 2 persons have same training and muscle proportions which in reality is almost never true.

Still Americunts rule the World.

Im 5'6" cant change the way I was Born, who cares.
When I went to school there was this Bully being over 2m tall, who called me a Nazi for wearing combat boots All the time. I still beat the shit out of him, making him cry like a little Baby. Its like with BLM being obsessed with race, you largies are all obsessed with your height. Really, who cares?

Shooting up a school does not count as "beating someone up" you fucking manlet. Get your pathetic combat boots and height and leAVE MY BOARD!

You got it backwards with the BLM. BLM makes it anout race because they want an equal playing ground. It's the right who makes it about "muh race is superior" and shit. Manlets are to BLM like tall fags are to the right.

Plus, everyone knows blacks are more superior than manlets.

Nice bait cuck

If you mean so.

As allrad mentioned. Cant change the game for me, for Bad genes I guess. I just mean being tall doesnt mean stuff. When I was in arm there was this Guy being giant He did not even could do some push ups. The Guy a share a appartement with (over 2m tall) either. I know my pros, Height isnt one...regardless if you can consider Height either a pro or a con when there are more important things in life then those who you cant change.

Good for the americans, less target area.

>What is a honey badger

>Hand to hand
>Stealth
Think no traces in Mgs. Not some Rambo shit.

My grandfather was a big man, he stood at 2m or 6'7" and fought in the german army during ww2, he fought pavlovs house in stalingrad and survived the eastern front, the rest of the war and managed to never get captured. He spoke 7 languages fluent and could still lift me in the air when he was 91.
Moral of the story: will manlets ever learn?

So they are bigger targets?

Fuck your stupid op.

LMAO None of them would be allowed to fly to the International Space Station because they're too tall. Poland still can't space.

Hey Idiots, this was already figured out by evolution a long time ago. Humans from Africa who were smaller could produce more individuals because they required less resources on body mass. The food available was used more on brain power and numbers. This allowed Humans from Africa to out compete the larger stronger Neanderthals.

End of debate.

kek
manlets are subhuman

Why are poles so blurry? I wonder what meeting them IRL must be like. Kinda sp00ky 2bh

real difference is that the US soldiers are ordered around by PC twits and can't do much without breaking some law or another. polish soldiers are ordered to work on behalf of the whole country in the interest of the polish people, rather than some sand niggers.