Canada to introduce new laws against transgender discrimination

>“We must continue to demand true equality,” Trudeau said in Montreal. “We must carry on the legacy of those who fought for justice by being bold and ambitious in our actions and we must work diligently to close the gap between our principles and our reality.”

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/17/canada-new-laws-transgender-discrimination

THERE IS NO STOPPING IN THE TRANNIE TRAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzsviY9Ug1A
youtube.com/watch?v=v1xLZEWQnCY
youtube.com/watch?v=mz5yNWsDmGc
dsm5.org/documents/gender dysphoria fact sheet.pdf
nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001527.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm surprised feminists aren't going bonkers about transwomen.

Logically speaking, SJWs would freak out knowing a man from the patriarchy is infiltrating their numbers by masquerading as a woman.

Love are just chemicals that drives one to reproduce, this comes in 3 stages
Homosexuality is mental illness
Transexuality MIGHT be schizophrenia, but it is mental illness as well, Ive even seen that they successfully cured some of them, in one university reports.

This is why stupidity should be crime, and women and males that act like woman should be banned from power.
Because these ppl let their emotions drive them. And this is the biggest mistake you can make, because emotion=thought=desire.
stormfags do this as well.

Transgenders are proof that men do everything better than women, even at being women.

See the stats of M2F vs F2M. Men win again, and this time it's the ultimate war of the sexes. These idiots don't even know.

youtube.com/watch?v=PzsviY9Ug1A

its the year of the tranny
next its the year of the pedo
im not really sure whats after that
prob pic related

Good thing that will only be implemented in Toronto and Montreal as usual.

>SJWs
>Logically
First post funniest post

>one city nearly burned downed
>large swathes of forest burned down
>still makes laws about tranny discrimation

Current year man's KEK level is over 90000.

Good. Everyone on Sup Forums knows trannies are redpilled and better than real women.

He's bringing in mandatory penis inspections too. Just like the States has.

She is a girl user, flat is justice.

Canada's way ahead of that picture

Literally fascism

your absolutely right, the year of pedo is defn next or forced creeping sexuality of children

Did you guys know today is International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia?

>international change the entire way civilization functions for a fraction of society thats fucked in the head day

I often wonder what percentage of the world is homo.... It can't be more than 5-10%

>The American public estimates on average that 23% of Americans are gay or lesbian, little changed from Americans' 25% estimate in 2011, and only slightly higher than separate 2002 estimates of the gay and lesbian population. These estimates are many times higher than the 3.8% of the adult population who identified themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender in Gallup Daily tracking in the first four months of this year.

so well give USA a generous 7%.
thats the usa though. were gays can dance and run around half naked in the streets.
i find most interesting is the public estimates it so insanely high.
almost like we're being trained to think its normal

3% of Americans are fags
This includes trannies

So probably 3% or so

>23%
you dont actually believe this shit user
Do you

2% are gay

>didnt read the whole thing
cmon now

Thats like 74 million Americans.... there is no fucking way that is correct.

He has his priorities straight..or trans, whatever.

>Pay no attention to your employment prospects or the increased demand on basic services and essentials like housing, made by our mass immigration policy.
>Look here is a person who has mutilated their genitals to distract you.

>>>>

>A person who has admitted to doing or thinking anything, even once, that WE define as homosexual.

100% homo bro. You think Brad Pitt is handsome? You secretly want to suck dicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1xLZEWQnCY
kek
around 6:00 mark

Youre retarded
Its 3% always has been always will be. Anything higher is complete horseshit

i want to pet her

how the fuck am i retarded.
i posted the stats saying it was 3-4%
i then GENEROUSLY exaggerated to further my comment
i then elaborated into thought as to why the typical idiot thinks its like 1/4 of the population

What happened to free speech?

Yeah basically this, although to be fair that's happening all across the Western world and has been for some time. If you're a politician, when in doubt, distract.

I think bringing down the number of tranny murders and hate crimes is, generally speaking, a good thing. Mind you, this proposed legislation is not a big deal to me, because trannies aren't a large part of the population and have next to no involvement in my life.

On a sidenote Ireland, I have family back in the homeland, and wow your last election was a joke. How can you guys go 70 days without a Taoiseach and still be expected to be taken seriously?! What is the difference these days between Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil anyways?

Thankfully I THINK his words have mostly been empty so far on this kind of stuff. The most that I've actually seen here in Ottawa is my university making "Transgender bathrooms", but they're really just single person bathrooms which we already had getting a sign slapped on them.

This kind of shit still pisses me off though.

Might be good for some of you to get out of the basement every once in a while and realize there are people that are different than you.

This is how the world is going, and your hurt fee fees will not change that

I think homosexuality is naturally-occurring. It's a deviation, but I wouldn't consider it a mental illness that can be 'cured' like depression, schizophrenia, etc.

Transgenderism is certainly mental illness though.

I had sex with plenty of trannies and most of the times it was better than with a woman.

I don't consider myself gay because I only enjoy feminine penis.

So is transgenderism supernaturally occurring then?

Some do, they're called gender critical feminists

They're mostly fat lesbian types though

It was the aliums ofc

the only good thing about having sex with trannies is that they have high sex drives because of lacking a vagina

>tfw normal people will be equal to trannies
How is this utopia or madness called again?

Why is Canada so GAY? It's like all they do is grab the smaller SJW things from America and take them to new extremes.

Are you fucking serious? That's the defention of gay.

Thank goodness someone in power is finally recognizing what year it is.

NATURALLY OCCURING MENTAL ILLNESS

Gender appropriation

>crowd is 80% asian

so what makes gayness not a mental illness in your eyes, as opposed to transgenderism?

its level of occurrence in the population?

Germaine Greer said MTF trannies aren't women. Feminists no-platformed her. That was the end of their debate.

Pandering to .01% of the population. WTF.

He probably likes to wear dresses in his free time.

Are men better at pooing in the loo, Apu?

They are, if anything this should prove to cucks spilled over from r9k that literally everybody hates feminism even when they are the voice of reason.

Question is, when will they switch to pedos?

youtube.com/watch?v=mz5yNWsDmGc

Perfect for this thread.

Underrated shitpost

Canada 3rd world when?

You are one of the capitals of trannies brazil, just wait for the uprising of the three legged females.

>fire raging on
>let's protect the homosexuals guys

and they had the fucking nerve to ask me why I wanted to buy handguns

Meanwhile half the country is burning down. Good job, weedman.

This guy couldn't be a bigger in the closet faggot if he tried

>She is a girl
shes literally mentioned taking hormones in 1 of her videos, shes a trap

>she

It doesn't impact me but this is good news.

The amount of malevolent comments in this thread shows that such laws are required.

Canadian boys born after 1990 are unlikely to be circumcised.

True?

jesus fucking christ that shirt

the seam is a quarter of a mile from his shoulder, doesn't fit at all

Homosexuality also appears in many other animals besides humans and is often perfectly accepted.

There's also a good evolutionary explanation for homosexuality: homosexuals can assist heterosexuals raise their children in case one or both of the parents die without actually producing children themselves.

Transsexuality has zero evolutionary benefits and has never been observed in other animals, thus making it likely as just a mental illness / attention whoring.

She is a girl
And she is CUTE

>t likely as just a mental illness
its literally a mental ilness called gender dysphoria. The entire medical community will tell you this.

dsm5.org/documents/gender dysphoria fact sheet.pdf

nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001527.htm

WAKE ME UP

I got all my licenses finished up now, gonna buy an SKS and a handgun this summer.

Feels good man

>CANT WAKE UP

this is really grasping hard at straws desu senpai. in 1 pic hes literally piledriving a nigger and in the 2nd you have a nigger giving him a massage.

You seem incredibly insecure about niggers

>in 1 pic hes literally piledriving a nigger
More like sniffing his ass before spinning him around for a standing 69 mutal blowjob session

>niggers
You mean black people?

>what are TERFs

Got a problem faggot?

you seem extremely obsessed with a metrosexual man in his 30s. Perhaps you should spend less time fantasizing about him and realize it is you who is in the closet

I bet you suck BBC when you go home.