Dubs gets to decide what i'll say next

dubs gets to decide what i'll say next

How about letting me take a bong hit of that sweet asshole.

I'd love you to rip a fart in my mouth right now, got a raging boner just thinking about it.

Pretty much this except at the end add "I hate niggers"

Send her this pic

This

No response yet.

Why wait for dubs just send this

"My dogs balls are really swollen. I tried to jack him off yesterday and he ended up knocking me down on my back and trying to mount me. My face and shoulders got scratched up pretty badly from his paws and he blew a load all over my shorts. His heavy panting right in my mouth made me puke up the sweet and sour chicken I had just eaten. Luckily, afterward he locked up most of it but it left a nasty orange stain on the carpet. He seems okay today, but he's been following me around very closely with an expectant look in his eyes."

I have a great joke for you. How many cops does it take to change a lightbulb? None! They just beat the room for being black. Also, I want to fuck your face.

Don't worry user. I've already sent it to her

"Don't be such a nigger lover."

I hate niggerinos.. NIGGER BITCH!!!

The last time I did ecstacy I fantasized about fucking my mom while I jerked off

This

Roll

Roll

Gibe da puss

How many licks will it take for me to get in your pants

Roll

Seriously though, all joking aside would you let me eat your shit?

Roll

Reroll

Again, no response. I'll let you know when she responds.

Yusssssss do it OP
Pls dont Digiorno

kek

Rollin

roll

Please op

#
> Rolling for this one

You say it has to be dubs, then send shit that isn't dubs you fucking mong.

Respond pls

Sorry guys, no response yet.

I'll try to find someone else during the meantime, sounds good?

Can i use your shit as vaporub all over my chest and nose?

You're a fucking idiot, you haven't followed your own rules.

don't think she'll reply, too much too quick

I'D LIKE TO IMPREGNATE YOU THEN KEEP YOU ENSLAVED INSIDE MY CLOSET THEN END YOUR PREGNANCY VIOLENTLY AT 3 MONTHS AND FORCE THE FETUS DOWN YOUR THROAT AND SHIT ON YOUR STOMACH WHILE DOING IT, THEN PISS IN YOUR MOUTH TO MAKE IT GO DOWN SMOOTHER AND TO MAKE THE PAIN OF YOUR ESOPHAGUS RIPPING UP BURN EVEN MORE HOW DARE YOU ABORT MY CHILD YOU DISGUSTING WORTHLESS SLUT I'LL FUCKING RIP YOUR LIMBS OFF AND USE YOUR LIMBLESS STILL ALIVE BODY AS A SPERM EXTRACTOR ON A BULL FARM

Oh hey look it's dubs. Fuck you OP if this one ignored you you're sending this to the next one don't be a faggot

WINRAR

By the way I need you to shit on my chest whilst saying that all black people are inferior

I mean, at this point she knows you're just fucking with her.

I love you

Op here.

Sorry, the one I was sending to before blocked me sooo I decided to send this to someone else.

Still haven't done this one

>ill send dubs
>Sends 10 replies that arent dubs and doesnt wait for a reply
>gets blocked, no reply
Seriously what has b become. The reactions used to be funny, now you assholes get off in how fast someone can block you without replying

Whoops! My bad

Now say "my b my hamster sent that lol, you up for dinner my place?"

Sup Forums was never good

Kids these days.......

So whats the point in this thread exactly? No ones responded to any of your shit. And then you double down and send more.

Not saying it was ever good, just there was more of a point when the people you trolled would at least reply once before getting the Sup Forumsan

It wss kinda when we got oprah to say over 9000 penises on air

it's the generation

Sorry I'm late!

And sorry for my errors with the dubs. Will make sure that it will never happen again. OP promises.

I'm calling fake on this shit

Hook me up with her number seems like wife material

Sorry user. She won't answer to anyone unless you know her.

she's a keeper

Bump