Ask a brown girl whos info race play anything

Ask a brown girl whos info race play anything

Tits or gtfo

((you)) in loo

Why are brown girls more slutty in the west than in India?

Where do you live? I'm dying to fuck a brown girl.

why dont you fuck one of the horny virgins in india and whats your reason for being a thirsty bitch

More liberal culture
Out west
I like dicks

india is as conservative as it gets . you guys cannot even talk about sex as its taboo

I hear Indian girls are racist against blacks, is it true?

Tits or GTFO !

I'm op can you greentext so we don't have to guess which one you are and time stamp

Do you prefer white men or Indian men

Yes very
Too much formatting
White

what about latinos

Is that pic really you?

Still yes
No

Are brown chicks really more into anal because they eat more spicy food?
Also out west in what country?

I am a brown guy and only like white girls because indian girls have nasty pussies

how many cocks did you have inside of you at a time

Hi OP. White guy here. Current Indian gf and (married) Indian side chick. Still keep in touch with another (also married) Indian side chick and (single) Bengali side chick.

I can vouch for this. Once you get past their culturally instilled defenses, holy shit what horny girls they are.

Do you dye your hair? Brown girls with white hair are the shit. Anything other than boring black hair is better really.

Whether it's male or female, everyone prefers whitey. Truly we are the master race.

top kek

Nah that thinking makes realize you are most likely uneducated. HUMANS are the master race. Whites are not a race dumbass gtfo kys

>Nah that thinking makes realize you are most likely uneducated
what did Tyrone mean by this

means his dad ran away when he was 5 years old

I guess I've never known a lot of brown girls but they're hot as fuck. How do I engage in race pay with one? Black or Asian girls I know what to say and do. What gets your juices flowing?

>not posting whore Indian tits

Wtf