Matthew Fraser

Matthew Fraser.

Dominated 2016 / 2017 CrossFit games.

Standing 5'7 at 190 pounds. Proving that manlets are the optimal size for peak physical performance. How can people over 5'11 even compete? So much manlet hate to take away from your disfigured unproportionate lanky bodies.

>tl:dr manlets are god tier.

Well Matthew is great, but his height is favoriting him in crossfit, and that's it. Period. You need a perfect balance on games. You won't spot short mma figther, runner or swimmer.

He placed first in the sprint and long distance running challenges last year.

Crossfit games. Zoozle

>CrossFit
What about sports that matter?
Boxing? Strongman? Bodybuilding? Football? MMA? ANYTHING?

Better than minecraft.

Crossfit is a gimmick, and that guy is the best at effectively nothing.

>crossfit
Literally the best semen sponge in the world.

whatever helps you sleep in your child-sized bed at night, user

Most MMA fighters are below average height except heavyweights and some LHW.

could still just walk in and fuck his wife because Im 6'4

None of those have real world applications except mma. Only the elite crossfitters will strive when all else fails.

Okay, you must be a troll.
You got me, buddiboi

If he charged at you you would split in half. His quads are probably bigger than your torso.

Go watch an event and tell me they are not far superior atheltes. No one else trains as hard as these guys do.

irrelevant, would still fuck his wife later after I heal. evolution is a bitch

Ok you got me there lmao.

>peak physical performance

Define "peak". Let him run against a 6'4 black guy in the desert. Let him swim against an otter mode 6'2-4ish guy.

Height doesn't matter THAT much, so don't try inflating your ego with absurd, cherry-picked examples of fit manlets.

Jack of all trades, etc.

Congrats 1 man can run faster and 1 man can swim faster but 1 man can't best him in multiple categories. CrossFit tests overall physical performance in a multitude of events. And taller men fall short.

This is a bait thread. Everyone knows crossfit is a shit tier meme.

But you can't name something superior, because nothing is.

what if his sperm is more voracious than yours? checkmate

He may or may not be the best proportions for crossfit but his height can also be a coincidence. Just like a taller person might be better at basketball/volleyball/swimming...or not. Is it an absolute guarantee? No

Either way, its just crossfit so who cares.

The females will fuck you up.

8 out of 10 best pound for pound fighters in the UFC are 5'11 or under

Too bad he wont shut up about how AWESOME cross fit is.

nudes?

There's a "CrossFit Games"?

Holy shit you midgets have some weird hobbies

Held in OP's basement.

lel, op is a fucking manletarino
nice try lil bud
now move over while i dick down that woman you wish you could fuck and live a higher quality of life in general

Why are you calling yourself a manlet?

Are you roasting yourself? I don't get it.

>while i dick down that woman
Yeah that woman from the ig fap thread you just reposted for no reason. Also..."dick down"? Buddy, you're 10, get out of here.

>lil manlet tears
Calm down. Didn't say pic related lil guy. But you get the point. Seeing how mad you are.

nobody gives a shit who is the best at exercising

>females
Just look at their hands. Wouldn't even let one like that near me.

>None of those have real world applications except mma
True that. After a long day at the office when my idiot coworkers in Bangalore seem incapable of following simple directions, nothing helps like choking out the office manager.

>CrossFit
Here's your (you)