I know some of you losers know how to dress and actually get laid. What kind of underwear do you wear for a night out?

I know some of you losers know how to dress and actually get laid. What kind of underwear do you wear for a night out?

who the fuck cares faggot

That's a lot of underwear. What's your favorite?

I think the guys you like to fuck don't care for your underwear

I'm not a woman so it doesn't matter

None
Freeball it.
It shows you mean business.

I know some guys actually give a shit, come on

> the amount of underwear
Nigga what the fuck? Do you piss while sleeping or something?

i wear panties. chicks dig it

Nope, doesn't matter. Whatever's relatively clean as about my only standard

Briefs

Seems uncomfortable

Nah just own a lot

No they don't

You seem gross

>No they don't
yes, they do. try it. you'll like it.

I love guys in briefs. Pics?

How many times do you masturbate a day?

Freeball that shit. As tom petty once sung, "I'm free, free falling", which if you have a dick you're bff's with, lyrics clearly sound like "I'm free, free balling". I don't fuck with clubs I don't like crowds. I like beer weed and pussy. I freeball, it makes my dick breathe easy and look bigger than what it is. I'm guap as fuck too so piping bitches ain't shit

Don't wear any faggot

Bare dick rubbing against jeans and shit just doesn't sound fun

Not here to show off, faggot

You still wear jeans in 2017 clearly you ain't getting pussy.

Damn, my one big fetish and you're not willing to share. Oh well, have a good day!

Clean

Tightey whiteys

chicks dig it

nun

If you can actually pull them off

None

Boxers for the win.
Never really tried anything else.
Any underwear tips op?

Clean? Not stained? Bruh, as long as its clean, its all fair game. What kind of a girl are you that you think your underwear would be a decisive factor in a potential hookup. What, she's super into your body and your personality but as soon as she takes a peek at your spongebob undies she's out of there? You insecure fuck.

If you wear tighter clothes or have bigger thighs, tighter underwear would be better so you don't have that boxers ridding up problem. When a guys shirt rides up girls like checking out a guys underwear as much as guys like checking out a girls, so wear something other then hanes or fruit of the loom, more impressive, shows you care like wearing nicer clothes

Never said it would be a deal breaker. Just shows how much effort you put into your appearance

Never thought of this. Makes sense. Thanks op

Post pic of best pussy getting underwear

I'd say some Calvin Klein boxers would do it, plus their pretty comfy