Thoughts on Persian girls?

Pre or post nose surgery?

Both?

felt my heart stop for a moment, holy shit she's beautiful

Pre: 5/10

Agree

Persians are far prettier than Arabs.

100%

Met a muslim chick in my city. Thin waist, round ass, gorgeous face, thick eye brows. Wouldblowupforher/10. Actually I found a video of a Muslim blowing a guy and I'm pretty sure that was her.

Persian or different?

Persian my friend. All you could see is her face and hands since she was a Muslim but that face was gorgeous. Pale skin, thick brows, round ass and smart as fuck. Had her in study group and in private she was less conservative.

Persians tend to have great round asses and thick brows. Honestly, never had to complain about any.

You mean Iranians. Persians don't exist.

Nice ass

What are you talking about? Persians are an ethnic group

Persian girls are beautiful. It's so sad, that people don't get, that they have nothing to do with the arab scum.

Nice cherrypick. I can do that too

wait, is she a Tranny?
I read it on the pic

The average is really good bruh, I was in Iran myself a couple of times

She is really cute, plus she's loyal to the king

Fuck Arabs anyway. And yes she is.

God-tier looks good attitudes charming accent thicc booty I would not mind at all, aside from the religion thing

A lot of them are pretty hot but they are universally high maintenance bitches.

Honestly, religion shouldn't get in your way for a relationship. I know myself that 3/4 of the Persian girls who say they are Muslim can't even start a prayer.

Looks like theres some hotties here. Amy pictures with feet showing? I wanna know if persian girls have sexy feet.

1) Hairy

2) Either they have aggressive fathers, brothers and cousins, or, if they have managed to gain some amount of freedom from their families, they have turned into super bitches.

Am Persian. It's literally a pure split, if they're slightly fat then it's trash.

If they're skinny or like OP's pic, then it's God tier.

lol