Tfw getting ostracised by family for telling them I will be voting BREXIT

>tfw getting ostracised by family for telling them I will be voting BREXIT

They are so brainwashed it's unbelievable.

I fucking love Europe. It's the greatest continent in the world. It is exactly why I will vote to leave, and they are just too brainwashed to actually get their head around this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714
economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/05/britain-s-eu-referendum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Family is always the worst when it comes to these things. It's just something you have to put up with.

Tell them its what Churchill would do as well as the Queen.

yeah I don;t know why I just decided to go nuclear and tell them what my voting intentions were. They always were retarded fascist lefties.

THIS IS NOW A RIP BRITAIN THREAD.

POST YOUR FAVOURITE PATRIOTIC THINGS:

NIGEL:
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

JEUSALEM & GOD SAVE THE QUEEN @ THE PROMS
youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714

>ostracised by family for telling them I will be voting BREXIT
haha what the fuck lad

23rd JUNE - INDEPENDENCE DAY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU HITLER

FUCK YOU FASCISM

I'm rooting for you, Britain. You can still save yourselves

Did something similar when I told my family I'd vote for SD, and it was only my father who was truly fine with it

Still worth spilling the beans though

Same here. Spread the goddamn word. Fuck. This needs to happen.

Is that the same Churchill who literally said:

"We must build a kind of United States of Europe"

He said he wanted Britain to be no part of it though

I'm starting to believe we'll actually vote out.

Ask them this, do they think Britain is strong enough to govern themselves, do they believe in Britain?

If not they should get the fuck out of the country and find somewhere else they can believe in.

"the cause of united Europe, in which the mother country must be a prime mover"

"I think that the Government are right to apply to join the EEC"

Out of Britain, Sweden and Germany, for whom best fits the title "The Death of a Nation"?

No way, the EU or tories will change the results.

I was born in London and was a loyal subject of her majesty the Queen until the age of eight.

As the only Irish person I know who is voting to leave I know how you feel bro.

>mfw my dad claims hitler's methods were too moderate

i hope someone is doing the tourism figures cause no one i know is going to europe in the foreseeable future

sweden definitely. No contest, the UN fucking predicts it will be a 3rd world country within the next few decades. Google it.

>Not telling and educating your daft parents with propaganda..
>Not being smarter than your parents
Wait,. This mainly due to the fact I'm northern and they were thick enough to have me at 17.. Who the fuck is my dad anyway

>reddit

TRIPS son
...call the EU, cause we dont give a fuck

Good one mate, you're oh so fucking witty

>I fucking love Europe. It's the greatest continent in the world
>It's the greatest continent in the world
>greatest continent

In all honesty good luck my europabros - love Aussie

lel when I was in elementary school they tried to get us to redefine the continents and call it Eurasia.

That was back when Esperanto was supposed to be the big new up-and-coming language that everybody would speak.

People think they can democraticly leave a authoritarian bureaucracy.
Vote will be +1-2% margin to stay, exit polls will show +2-3% to leave.
You know its true, you cant fight the machine with billions at stake

Don't deny it. The finest cultures in the world, the prettiest women in the world and the greatest empire of all time originates from Europe.

I love sex pistols, ozzy Osbourne and the who, thanks uk

Your family is just a part of the vast majority that is easily manipulatable by globalist propaganda. This is why real democracy doesn't work. I feel your pain desu. My family are all Bern victims.

I'll conced if you say was* the greatest continent. But it's fucking gash now pal, cmon

I think that must be my favourite rendition of the national anthem. Brings a tear to my eye every time I hear it.

It breaks my heart to think of all the people in this country who are satisfied to continue being servants to Europe. We are single-handedly responsible for most of the great things in the world today, one of which is democracy. How can they be content to erode such greatness?

Vote Leave.

Make Europa great again!

Through division - not unity - shall we find strength from independence

You know what to do. Vote leave.

Why are the Tories shilling to stay in? cucked by big business?

wtf is "ostrasizied"?

>The finest cultures in the world
Agreed

>the prettiest women in the world
in places. In the Germanic countries sure. In shit like Greece and Britain god fuck no. Though on average I'd say Europe > N.America because America is basically the same thing but fatter.

>and the greatest empire of all time originates from Europe
muh history is nice but irrelevant

On average, both North America (above Mexico anyway) and Australia are wealthier than Europe, have better weather than Europe, have more resources and better jerb prospects than Europe and are not threatened by the mudslime horde like Europe is.

All in all I'd rather live in Australia or North America over Europe. I realise I'm biased but I do have an EU passport so I do actually have the choice and having travelled to all three locations extensively I'd say I'm pretty well informed.

I'm not saying Yurup is bad, it isn't, but both Aussie and North America are better for living now and have better future prospects.

>It's the greatest continent in the world

I can't believe Europoors actually believe this. Best of luck with Brexit friend. Reclaim your sovereignty.

Means being made into an ostrich

it suits them.

The EU benefits the political establishment (tory/labour), the globalist elite, the multi national corporations.

They are holding this referendum because UKIP promised to hold one, and as a result they started stealing a ton of votes from labour and tories.

Many of them aren't.

Okay but according to the polls the Conservative supporter base overwhelmingly support Out (pic related). Sauce: economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/05/britain-s-eu-referendum

Should the party therefore not be campaigning for Out rather than in as Camerson is

Leave so I can justify getting a cottage in the motherland pls

They should.

Cameron himself said in 2013 or so that if Britain had not succeeded in negotiating major EU reform before the referendum, his party would be campaigning for out.

Not only is he betraying his voters, he is betraying his own word.