Why didn't Narcos just quit and move to Switzerland while he had $30 billion?

Why didn't Narcos just quit and move to Switzerland while he had $30 billion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVXjPJTvR1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He loved Medellin. It's all explained

This

POR QUE SOMOS EL CARTEL DE MEDELLIN, HIJOEPUTA!!

>He loved Medellin.

thats why he bombed the shit out of it right?

you can't just 'quit' being a mafia boss. also switzerland has extradition laws, it's only the financial system that's corrupt as fuck

Did you even watch the Show?
Idiot.

You always hurt the ones you love

shouldve bought an island the stupid cuck

he was a stubborn delusional psycho who though he could be president while also being the biggest drug kingpin in the world

E X T R A D I T I O N

As a person that lives in MedellĂ­n, it's a shame how much they worship this piece of shit.

Hispanics are very proud, especially Colombians. They love their country and Escobar would've hated himself if he ever left.

You must live in the shit part

how do you think he made that money in the first place?

you don't get to the top by quitting

why didn't he just go to argentina like hiter?

Everyone worships that piece of shit, even the rich idiots, they think he helped the city.

>implying he couldn't have

Pablo's is the sole reason for your country's relevancy

And he could have been if he invested more time and money into buying politicians and campaigns instead of trying to run every aspect of life like a gangster.

Just look at modern companies and how they operate inside politics, bribery is legal now in the form of "lobbyists".

His literal mentality of "plata o plomo" is what at the end took him down, you can fuck with a country from the inside, but you can't go against it and win.

He literally built neighborhoods and schools so there is that.

That is simply shameful and it will always disgust me.

Pablo was a man with a stack of flapjacks and no plan... and just like that... a tummy ache.

*sips whisky*

You see there is an old saying in law enforcement... if the drugs are there there are drugs there... and Pablo knew this better than anyone.

*chainsmokes*

YEAH IN COLOMBIA

gotta take chemo to rid the body of cancer

Sorry he put your dads neighborhood mom and pop cocaine shop out of business

you only make peace with your enemies

It shouldn't be

Pablo wasnt that bad desu

No it isn't

>wants to leave in s1
>wife tells him he's a pussy if they leave
>wife wants to leave in s2
>he stays(???)

>You see, the thing about germany is that they'll accept anyone with a pulse
>immediately shows a muslim woman on the plane

Was narcos red pilled?

Pablo never truly wanted to leave in season 1 it's why he even asked his wife he was hoping for her to tell him to stay

>That is simply shameful and it will always disgust me.

oh please, we have tumblr: the prime minster running our country, you don't know embarrassment honey bun

The nazi racist gonorrheas in Switzerland would not give him permission to migrate because the USA would not allow that.

Greed. You could ask any drug dealer or criminal this at their peak.

The crux of all drama is characters acting against their best self-interests. Asking why a character didn't do the smartest, most logical thing is missing the point of drama.

>if you kill your enemies, they win
Escobar knew this

Stupidity too, he was one of the richest persons on earth, he could have taken down every one of his enemies before they got to him when he was weak.

So what? Do you seriously believe that current leaders are any better than Escobar? how many innocent people (oh sorry, "casualties of terrorism operations") have been murderer under Obama just so USA can keep their influence over the world?

Powerful countries are exactly like cartels.

He a gud chico ;, (

This really tinkered with my noggin

lads you do realise we're living in the darkest timelime where Pablo wasn't elected president for life right?

Best answer

What did Sup Forums conclude about Limon?

Killed my waifu REEEEEEEEEEE idiot

Yes
This
Loyle to his capo

Real life Limon was an old time soldier of Escobar, in fact used to be his brother's bodyguard, and he remained loyal to the very end.
In the show is some dumb cab driver who worked for Escobar when his empire started collapsing and decided to stick with him, fuck knows why.

Loyal to the end, one of the best.

my boi

Snitch rata

>It's an "Escobar wears a cute sweater" episode

Those are my favorite episodes

>Maximun Druglord worth over 20-30 billion dollars
>He always gave to the poor (which was and still is the biggest part of the population) houses, football fields, cash, not a single bombing (shootouts , innocent bystanders murdered, political assassinations, and so on.. of course)
>Out of nowhere the usa gets all "drugs are bad, 90% of the drugs are from this colombian guy"
>Bombings out of nowhere, now he the evil one, the whole country now saw him like the devil..

Obama doesnt personally execute people or hasnt in the past, hell show me obamas mugshot if he is just like pablo

Underrated post I'm giggling

You cant just stop, its not even about money its about the people that rely on you, the people you have fucked over or murdered. Ride or die

Why were the scenes with his dad so good? They were so comfy to watch and the music was great. youtube.com/watch?v=DVXjPJTvR1o

he was a el bandito

Stgay safe brothero.

>"drugs are bad, 90% of the drugs are from this colombian guy"
both of these points are true though

WHERE DO I BUY THOSE FUCKING SWEATERS

I'm pretty sure the thing with drug dealers is that they can't just retire cause then they'll get killed by rivals who don't want to take any chances

without american consumers there wouldn't have been a need for an Escobar though

kek

>america is the only country that enjoys cocaine
You guys just keep telling yourselves that

inanimate objects can't be bad my dude :)

>muh escobar dindu nuffin wrong
Dude was pure scum, this "hurr durr he gave to the poor" shit is just smokescreen.

Hitler also created a safety net for german workers and made life for germans a lot easier. He loved Germans and Germany. This didn't make him a good guy.

yes, he is just as bad as Duerte

>Oh you live in a south american shithole with druglords murdering random people?
>Well we have a pm who likes tumblr memes, that's much worse

>built neighborhoods and schools

did everybody miss the fact that he did that while on his election campaign to fight extradition?

Thing is, Pablo knew he would have to face a new foe, one out for blood.
*gunmen shoot up lab*

...and a foe that was driven
*SUV chases down and kills fleeing members of cartel*

But what Pablo especially didn't want to face in this were the dogs biting his men
*dogs tear at the jeans of cornered men*

NAZISTAS

RACISTAS

GHONORRHEAS

Yeah the people who die because they are in a way of the US interest sure appreciate that.

"At least i got killed by a drone and not by a man with a gun, thanks based Obama." Is what they always say.

>death to kidnappers
>kidnaps people

>Hitler wasn't a good guy

What the fucks wrong with you man

1st world problems

>persecuted by pablo escobar
>start persecuting people themselves

no one ever said criminals werent hypocrites. thats probably one of their main characteristics

>cali boss outraged that pablo tried to bomb his daughters wedding
>swears to murder people who even shook his hand

>mfw execution interrupts Murphy
>he doesn't say a single word after
>doesn't even close the show
It was actually worth having him narrate just for that ending.

Am I the only one who really didn't mind Murphy and his narration? I'm not even American.

I liked him a lot by the end of the series but I have to admit I almost dropped it at one point in S1 because he was so dry.

I liked Murphy's dry wit, cynicism and sense of superiority for being a gringo, it adds to the hypocrisy and moral complexity that the show tries to convey about the drug war.

He goes to Costa Rica, spends about a year on the beach and hates it. He likes his Medellin.

Did you even watch the show?

It was the Cold War, in theory he could have gone to some Commie state.

>This gay
>criticizes Trudeau

You probably voted ndp

You will always have Gabo and the whole magical realism aura.

This show made me call a telemarketer gonorrhea

He didn't care about the money, he liked the power and enjoyed being a drug lord.

dude could have been a saint to his people, instead he decided to go full retard. at least thats how it was shown in the tv series.

i wonder how it would go, if he had just kept low, traded his drugs, handed out money to the poor fucks from time to time, without all dat cops and politicians capping and the terror.

underrated

Will this be the new Vinceposting?

where exactly does this come from? is it scorsese?

Maybe yes. Maybe no. Maybe go fuck yourself

>visiting Peru
>locals like to chew coca leaves all day or put it in their tea

How much of this shit do I need to eat to feel like a god, Sup Forums?

This

RIP Pablo

>America is not the biggest consumer, must be some other country in this continent...
And you keep telling yourself that

>Hitler also created a safety net for german workers and made life for germans a lot easier. He loved Germans and Germany.
>This didn't make him a good guy.
Yes it does. For Germans.
And that is why good/bad is subjetive and you are a burgerless blind man. Like most americans. I mean, you don't even read what you write.

PLATA O PLOMO

;_;

Pablo didnt start anything, cops tried to destroy him so he pushed back.

The terror was most likely CIA and murrica scared of a man worth 30 billion who supports communist rebels gainign control of colombia.

Don't you dare say there is anything wrong with how he handled dealing with his competition and other drug lords etc

Pablo's final days were so depressing in the show, he literally had nothing left.

I mean he deserved all of that happening to him, doesn't mean it was easy to watch.

>pablo gave to the poor
>doesnt matter that he bombed innocents!!!
puto