Any of you guys into this kind of fashion? Also what are those glasses?

Any of you guys into this kind of fashion? Also what are those glasses?

Ask /fa/

True, all of you niggers wear crocs and cargo shorts

You guys absolutely fucking MILKED this look. I can't believe what a status symbol this has been. What a fucking trip...

This look was popular in 2011 when twitter was getting popular. A lot of clothing brands who are successful today all are from the 2010-2011 twitter glory days. They all tried doing this style which in turn left a fuck ton of impressionable clothing to be purchased in this same style.

You guys ruined it. You guys JUST ABOUT ruined ripped jeans this year. You guys put trasher in the fucking ground. Vans old sckools shoes in pic related were killed and revived at least 5 times all the way from 2011-2017. FIVE fucking times you've killed it. Get a grip. I am genuinely angry that a perfectly good look is ruined. Janoski's were ruined with a possible come back soon. Nike Roshe's were ruined before they even started. The only thing i can barely wear without feeling retarded is joggers and slides because that's a nigger look and NIGGERS KNOW when to stop over using something so they haven't killed that look yet. Literally learn from the niggers you millennial faggot. Leave my fuckig board.

Got the whole outfit?

shut the fuck up arr-tard.

You're the same kind of person to cry about people liking music from the 90's and re-use aspects from 90's songs into modern ones, cunt, people like the same shit and it gets popular. Which leads to it getting relevant as it once was. You need to learn to deal with the fact that people will do the same shit over and over if its successful. Stop crying over it because that's how life works you fucking ignorant fool

Nah sorry only got that

can someone pls explain why fashion, or being personally fashionable is important?

ultimate aesthetics for people who are too lazy to have bodily aesthetics.

sweatpants and vans. is this 1988??

Some people see it as having a good image or representation if you're viewed "fashionable" in others eyes, its autistic but its just what humans do

Shut up bitch you're the type of person to over use anything popular and saturate the fuck out of it all by yourself. Imagine saturating a product all by yourself, and i bet you could too. Don't reply to me fucktwat.

"I'm angry because I'm old and the old cool things I once liked are being used again and now people of today like them as well! This makes me really upset, why cant everything just be the same (sad face)" That's you, that's what you sound like, be ashamed

so butthurt about a non-topic. sad.

i';m like 19 . you're misunderstanding why i'm angry.

fashion is cyclical is what you're saying and ofc i agree. but look how far you've pushed it. little kids wearing what we love, gay you tubers and viners wearing what we love, Damn daniel wearing what we love. When you let faggots have something good they ruin it. this happens with a lot of artists, look at travis scott or xxxtentacion, before they were big they were fucking amazing now they're pathetic. Before vans (specifically old schools) were big and EVERYONE and their mom was wearing them it was cool to.

I'm angry about cool things being accessible to complete fags.

Oliver Peoples OP 505. They're expensive which I guess is why the faggot is making such a big deal over them.

Incidentally Oliver Peoples is Patrick Bateman's glasses brand of choice.

Yeah well to be quite honest those things like "old schools" n shit wouldn't be considered "cool" without them being popular, I mean yeah shit there are some expectations but I guarantee that everything you found cool was most likely worn by someone famous or was supported by "cool" or famous people. Its shit yes but that's just the way it is. Also if it weren't accessible to fags then how tf do you expect to get anything you like?

Thanks

lmfao fuck off

im not gay

The thing is you know its true though you just don't want to admit it, you like shit because other people like it, get the fuck over it

quite the contrary. i have a nasty habit of abandoning something right when others show liking to it?? are you not reading my angry posts?? why are you picking and choosing bits you little swedish fucker

Yeah yeah we get that you're having a tantrum because all of your originality got taken away from you because other people like the same shit as you, once again, get over it

YES finally thank you. and it's even worse when little children / pure faggots take my originallity by liking the same shit. god thank u now u understand

This is why, fucking fashion normies

I knew that all along I just don't understand why you need to bitch and moan about it

Let me make it easier for you.

>I enjoy X (X being anything from. posting on instagram in general, liking a certain brand, wearing a certain style of clothing)
>a faggots retards starts enjoying X
>people see a faggot retards and me enjoying X
>i'm associated with faggot retard now
>mfw

For better example i'll give you a real time experience. I left and quit instagram because i saw little children doing the same shit i was doing. Sky pictures, bathroom selfies, cute ice coffee pics. In my head i associated myself with a fucking CHILD so i left? What doesn't your slavic brain understand.

delete this.

9 times out of 10 that's going to happen unless you're into some really underground shit

dog benis?

wolf job

of course i'm being vein by saying me and someone can't enjoy the same thing. but then again it comes down to that faggotry balance.

The cool stuff
is becoming
too easily accessible
for dickcunts.

So is it really cool stuff anymore? I don't know fashion is weird. You guys literally ruined supreme which is relatively an expensive brand so clearly you have no fucking bounds. Rappers moved to designer shit so fucking inbreds couldn't mimic them. Try buying balenciaga or ysl or dior if you wanna keep up but you can't... finally.. you can't..

is that way faggot

>tfw Balenciaga runners are popular as shit

If you want to be original you have to be rich