How many on Sup Forums are 'Alt Right' and how many aren't? Do you Alt Righters label yourself as racist...

How many on Sup Forums are 'Alt Right' and how many aren't? Do you Alt Righters label yourself as racist? I'm so confused from hearing media supporting both sides of the protests. Why not take it back to the cesspool it all started in.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/neo-nazi-charlottesville-identified-move-white-supremacy-rally-unite-right-life-over-jarrod-kuhn-a7899596.html?cmpid=facebook-post
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nazis are fascists with a racial supremacy component. For example, during WWII the Italians were fascists and not nazis, but the Germans were fascists and nazis.

For the alt-right, they almost all are in it for white supremacy, so they're fascists and nazis. I haven't really seen any that are just fascists, but I have heard of some black people, latinos, etc in the alt-right so they're either just fascists or self-hating.

They're mostly a fringe and small numbers. Some redditors and Sup Forumstards got tricked into going to some recent protests which made their numbers look bigger, but the nazi stuff turned a lot of them off.

Now that Bannon is out of the white house I think the alt-right will eventually go back to protests with just a few dozen people.

Do you have any antisemetic tendencies?

Altright is broad term and encompasses many fractions and ideologies of right/far right.

As an alt righter I place myself in the white nationalist side of Richard Spencer, our ideals are simple a white ethno-state without kikes and illegal migrants.

Autism

Not all germans were nazis
And not all italians were NOT nazis

I guess I can under stand illegal immigrants, but why Jews? I have a small understanding on the notion that they fucked up the German economy and have deep roots in the mass media and entertainment companies, but how my truth is there about it? Am I not hearing the whole truth

Italy was under a fascist during ww2 so technically I think he's just lumping them under the control of Mussolini

Because they are the ones that push for mass immigration from the 3rd world into western countries.

I don't really like gays or blacks, but I would never hurt one. Im not religious so I don't identify with the religious right. And I'm not against high taxes so that buts me on the left side I guess. But I love 2a and I hate gun grabbing libs. I don't know where I fit in

Edit. Blacks don't really bother me. So as long as I'm not in the ghetto

Is there something wrong with me for not seeing a huge problem with immigration to USA? If it's heavily regulated on the legal side, and still monitored on the border, I don't see a huge deal. It's not like the entire population of Mexico is flooding in here

Gays? Why though

I don't mind high taxes either. As long as I'm making a living wage and my tax money isn't being wasted on stupid shit, I think taxes from the middle and upper class are incredibly viable to our economy. I don't have a problem with illegals not paying taxes until they're documented either, and I especially don't mind my taxes are helping those less fortunate than me. I think it's just a symptom of not being an asshole

The problem is, it's not heavily regulated on the legal side until recently when Trump become president. Illegals get a lot of free stuff from the America government.

I don't know. I respect the right to marry who ever you want, I guess I don't like the flamboyant "faggy" types. I mean white and black jelly beans never hurt me but I still throw them away

A lot of illegals are poor and coming from shithole areas in Mexico, do you not feel compassion for them or is it blurred out by the interest of America?

>undocumented
>Looks like im making a little phone call to ice

Much agreed

You never knows when would blacks just attack you just for being white.

funny when you leave out hundreds of people who arent jewish, simply put up the jewish ones, and try to present this as that it is only jews pushing for immigration.

its just cute to see morons like you try to hold onto your idiotic "beliefs".

Not the same user. IMO we can't just keep lowering the bar and letting people do what ever the fuck they want. Ppl dodge the system and just laugh at our laws, challenge them....Ohhh Das raycisss

But there's shitty people everywhere. It's unfortunate there's such a huge population of shitty blacks in America. They aren't shitty because they're black, they're shitty because they're the scum of the earth. Same goes with all races. Some whites are decent some are Alt Right. I don't understand what's so complicated about it

I know never to relax around blacks.
But I held the door at the dinner open for two old black lady's this morning at breakfast.

I know I'm coming off as a libtard, but the brown girl in the picture user posted was valedictorian. Showing she has intelligence and a good work ethic. Not all illegals are burdens. And can you really blame them for inherently avoiding the American citizenship process if there's an easier way?

Dam why the suckerpunch?
It's a shame he should have crossed the street when he saw a group of young black men dressed like that.

The ratio of shitty blacks to based blacks is skewed though. I see dreads chains and saggy skinny jeans and I go into george Zimmerman mode

Yes there are shitty people in every race, but just look at the crime figures... there are more shitty people in a particular race.

I can see her mind set sure. I was never a valedictorian, I struggled to hold a 3.25 at a state college in NY. I am bitter about nobody giving a fuck about white males with average grades though. We had a"step" team. ..fat black girls jumping around like hippos to slam poetry. Full ride thru SUNY schools. Dumb as fuck to. Had to be tutored in every class.

It's call polar bear hunting. They will get street cred for it.

But that isn't about 'black people' there's millions in Africa and I'm too unconcerned to look at black crime statistics in Africa, but something tells me they're a lot different than that. African Americans were a culture that did develope in crisis and violence. I know it's in the past and blah blah but if blacks are traditionally born in the ghetto, it's hard to leave the ghetto. It's a fucked up reality but monkey see monkey do (no racial comparison of blacks to monkeys)

The Jews didn't hurt the German economy. That's the myth of them stabbing the war economy in the back when it wasn't true. A lot of Jews were heroes in WWI.

The hatred against Jews goes back to Christians blaming Jews for killing Christ, as well as restrictions on what professions Jews could join limiting them to banking/usury.
The German crusaders often financed their trips by slaughtering the Jews to take their money, until they were opposed by the local lord who knew that his were valuable for his tax base.

mfw you have hunted a real polar bear

>Alt Right
No I'm not a fucking retard, thank you.

At least we're giving them opportunity to be a functional member of society, if they fuck it up on their own that's on them

Yes, they can easily get into college with race base affirmative action policy.

She didn't earn it, she most likely got a free pass because of her race.

Oh look at me I sucker punched a white man
he didn't see it coming and had no way of defending himself I'm so bad ass.

Supporting a military/government that exterminated jews makes you a Nazi regardless of personal choice.

I hope he gets ALS

Alt right started here

Affirmative action was an adequate apology in the 80's but now it's pretty overkill. If we want to most qualified and most intelligent people to have a positive impact on our society, we can't keep allowing all people of color to have a fair shot. Because stupidity is in all races

Anyone can easily get into college only fucking idiots and retards can't make it.

This is a good question for Sup Forums not Sup Forums as Sup Forums has turned to degeneracy and Sup Forums is where the good people went

Valedictorian of a class is kind of a deal though... I gutantee her teachers didn't pass her in their classes with flying colors just because she's brown

>her teachers didn't pass her in their classes with flying colors just because she's brown

can you be sure about that? most teachers nowadays are hardcore liberals with an agenda.

That's what white supremos want you to think

ihate all people of color and i love guns, not sure what that makes me but all i know is i look forward to the race wars so i can shoot so many darkies

On Sup Forums it's hard to tell is troll or scum. Nice 911 though

I am anti-Snowflake. And fuck the media, which means FUCK THE JEWS.

>media

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/neo-nazi-charlottesville-identified-move-white-supremacy-rally-unite-right-life-over-jarrod-kuhn-a7899596.html?cmpid=facebook-post

>tl;dr they call themselves nazi and racists until people find out, then they go back to "moderate republicans" and whine

Keep telling yourself that, bud.

I'm glad to see there's still some decent people on Sup Forums :)

>I am anti-Snowflake
so basically antifa?

Wish we had moderate democrats

I doubt his lineage has the genetic anticipation to lead to that. I mean getting GGGGCC repeats in your DNA at the proper locus is hard enough. Imagine needing enough of these repeats to cause problems with alternative splicing. It would probably take a 1-2 generations to create the proper exons that would lead to the mutated proteins needed for ALS. Also the possibility of ATG dependent translation is pretty low.

Fine, sickle cell

Or herpes!

>opportunity to be a functional member of society, if they fuck it up on their own that's on them

You never learned about opportunity cost in school?

A 3.25 makes you a fucking average ratard

He has been brainwashed well not to judge people by the color of their skin.

True, you can see it in their eyes when a female brown girl is in their class and is of average intelligence. Their white guilt is completely transparent.

I make 70k, I have a home. We all can't be savants like you.

It really depends on your race. If you are not a darkie, you need to score higher to make it into college.

(((Liberman)))
I see a murderer, a dealer, dead beat dad who won't pay Chisup.

Can a Canadian be either? i dont know.

I voted Liberal for the prime.
I voted Conservative provincially
I voted NDP locally

so i don't know what i am really. dont care either.

Does Herschel Lieberman think people are that gullible to think that these homeless men could ever achieve those titles? Most normal people from early high school who achieve perfect grades even have a difficult time of becoming that.

There was a book called "almost black"
Written by some poo in the loo. I guess indians count as Asians and med schools don't want any more chink so he lied and cut his hair like a nig and got in with a lower than average GPA

Lawyers are subhuman scum.

it's not like because you're a failure everyone else is the same bro

I always like graphs like this.

visually misleading. :D the dumbs will get triggered at seeing that the Blacks are 5+times dumber....kind of solidifies it though

i dont classify myself as alt right because thats gay but if i denied being a racist then i would be a liar too

It was probably more grammatically correct than most of the essays they received

I think the alt right is 3edgy5me. They are all fat frat boys and basement dwellers. The left is actually autistic thinking communism and destroying freedom of speech will work. I'm somewhere in the middle politically. I believe that neither side has any good strong points to get me to come over to their side. Politics are a shitshow nowadays. These faggots should just kill each other off already and let the smart centrists like myself take over. Bring us into a world of prosperity.

Brother of Mindy.

don't worry bro, the first step out of mental diseases like racism is admitting it. just don't tell no one or you could get some righteous asskicking, contact your doctor and you'll be fine.

Where did I say I was a failure at anything? I'm giving you the reality of their situation. I make about as much money as any lawyer out their and I didn't have to spend 10 years in school.

Define alt right

Let me help you there dipshit.

Happy?

>admitting you're undocumented like it's something to be proud of.
De-de-deported.

>sure kid. it's notorious that succesful people brag on Sup Forums about how much they hate those mean, mean blacks people.
>tl;dr proof you're not a basement dweller neckbeard or fuck off.

Ill pray to jesus for you.

1000 is the base fucking score. How do you not know how SATs work?

that you wasted your time. i guess

not like i gave a shit. this is Sup Forums. who actually gives a shit?

>alt-right definition

Motherfucker looks airbrushed as hell too, dayum.

Even if I showed you my bank account summary showing how much money I've saved, you'd still say something retarded like I photoshopped it. There's no pleasing you free loading liberals who want superiority for minorities and women.

good lord.

all i said was i like misleading graphs like that.

how is it possible that someone got salty over THAT

insert laughing emoticon with tear here

pray harder fag

will do

im a left-leaning centrist. personally i think if you're alt-right, most of the time you're racist even if you don't acknowledge it yourself. thinking your race is superior to another is racism, period. just bc you're not gassing them or beating them up like the nazis did doesn't mean it isn't racism and doesn't mean you think other people are inferior due to their race. also, in economic-thinking, the alt right tend to be economically illiterate.

>Even if
but you won't, because you're lying on the internet to feel better with yourself.
keep being a failure you salty cracker.

just because a large number of Jewish people advocate something that doesn't suit your fancy. doesn't mean they ALL do and it surely doesn't mean their whole race should be punished. I assume you're fairly uneducated and unemployed.

I am a libertarian, and I am not a globalist, nationalist or racist, I am an individualist.

Look at the amount of losers in my city! Truly frightening display of power

>daily reminder
Sup Forums is an alt left board. Nazis fuck off.

I'm not the salty one nigger. I wasn't bragging about my success or failures, you were the one that brought that subject up. You're just mad I summed up your homeless nigger bros for what they truly are.