>Know gf is going to a male friend tonight, I know because I know her fb pw

>>Know gf is going to a male friend tonight, I know because I know her fb pw
>>she said that she is going out with a female friend of her

The fact that she doesn't tell me worries me, but I don't think anything will happen tbh..

What should I do Sup Forums?

Why are you thinking a girl would stay the night at a mans place, and lie to her boy friend about it?
You don't think something will happen? Why not? So weird.

Tell her you know and walk out, now is your chance

Not staying the night, only 2 hours

You still don't know why, and you do know that she lied.

2 hours is more than enough time to procreate. She's having a bastard child at best. Or a niggers at worst. Pick. Cuck or alone. Or learn to control your female. Cuck.

You replied to the wrong dude dude.

you sad, pathetic excuse of a man

>
I do know the guy she is going to. Also she came from a relationship where she had to lie alot about going to places, even when she was going out with female friends he didn't believe it because he was a fucking psycho. That's why I think she still lies about shit like that. I would just say 'it's fine go ahead', because I trust her. But the fact that she is lying about it now makes me whonder why the fuck I trust her at all. I love this woman and she is a damn 9/10. I just think she does it because she thinks I would react the same like her ex. wich is not so..

Communicate!

Tell her you know she wasn't telling the truth, talk it out before it grows more worrisome.

How long you been dating?

Then she would know I'm looking at her private stuff and she wouldn't appreciate it at all. fml i'm in a fucked up SHITuation right now

and theres you going through her facebook messages like a beta fag. Fucking psycho!

around 2+ years

Cool. She's in a different relationship now, and she knows it. If she can;t tell the truth in a relationship she shouldn't be in a relationship. In fact if she wasn't single for at least a year between relationships you should just run. How long has she been single since her very first relationship?

it's too late for that, she's already smelled OPs weakness.
OP your only choice is to kill them both

>Lying about seeing another guy
>Going there for 2 hours

She's literally going over there to fuck him. If she actually wanted to hang out with him she wouldn't need to lie and would want to be there more than 2 hours. If it was innocent catching up with a friend she wouldn't need to lie.

Seriously OP, you're dumb to think she won't get railed by that dude.

She been kinda distant recently?

What do you mean trust her? Or were you lying about looking through her facebook?

+1

maybe her exbf wasn't crazy. maybe she fucked around and lied about it until she got caught.

Honestly not even worth the talk with her just go down oh her after she gets home to inspect. If shes already moist boom kill shot

I had some suspicion a few months back, never found anything. Then I just stopped caring. untill yesterday I logged in one more tiem and found that message..

She's a girl so like... of course she's cheating.

/thread

So you believe you happened to log in the one time something shady went down? How coincidental.

I'm sorry OP, but its over and out. Dont let your feelings get in the way and just dump him now.

this

my ex would tell me how her ex bf was a psycho who tried raping her, and another tried hitting her, but when we broke up she said i raped her when he had sex drunk (not for the first time together) so i realised that her ex's probably aren't as bad as she said

she's cheating you dumb cunt. dump your bitch

Are you me? I am in the same fucking situation

addon: she lied about meeting a guy and said it's a girl, trust is fucked, you need to text the girl she said she's going out with something like "you girls up to anything fun tonight?" OR text the guy she's meeting to ask what he's up to (it's too obvious if you text both)

> women

You are a cuckold and a gullible moron OP. Take good care of your girlfriend's son.

How well do you know the guy? Call over and see if he wants a beer?

>shock! what are you doing here bitch?

problem is I know them from meeting them face to face but not that close that I would text them. If she says her phone is dead tho, I could text the girl via fb.

She's not your wife she can do whatever she wants.

Her going behind your back doesn't excuse you going behind hers, there's no point in trying to trap her, that will just push her farther away, trust me on this man, if you wanna keep her in your life play it cool and pretend like nothing is wrong, exercise some self-control and do whatever you can to distract yourself from paranoid insecurities, if you give in to them, you're going to end up in a horrible, horrible state of being of which there is little recovery from

>addon

Have some self respect and tell her to fuck off, you know you'll never trust her again so just end it now. Sorry dude..

Knowing your girls fb pw is like giving the key of a candy store to an obese kid who knows he will die if he eats the candy

You're going to let your weakness draw this out. End the relationship and move on. It's over, and you're being delusional.

Don't play your stupid cat and mouse games, etc, etc. She's heading over to another guy's house, and lying about it. She's too weak to end the relationship, and you're too weak to move on. If you don't end things, you deserve each other.

yeah you web cunt i added onto my previous post

>web

And in return OP can dump her. If he weren't a pathetic cuck, that is.

Yeah I've hacked many girlfriends. And I have learned this:

Women are lying cheating whores

I solve this problem by railing any chick that will let me put my dick in her regardless of my relationship status.

This one is ridiculously obvious. Walk away. If you got a 9/10 once you can do it again. Do yourself a favor and go for a 7/10 without the desire to turn you into a cuck.

Don't be a misogynistic asshole, and stay out of her business. Does her body say "property of user" on it?

Seriously, why the fuck are all of you so weak and pathetic? End the relationship and don't give it a second thought. These games are absolutely meaningless.

>Texting him to see if he wants to come over.
>Texting her friend to catch her.
>You literally know she's going to a guy's house and lying about it.

This is the saddest shit, and you deserve to be miserable, chinless, no confidence-having fags. Go nuclear on the relationship, or shut the fuck up about it. Don't make Sup Forums your emotional baggage handlers.

yes OP listen to this user. if you're a good enough boy they might even let you watch

lol'd

>I know because I know her fb pw
>The fact that she doesn't tell me worries me

Maybe she knows you are paranoid af?

Pretty much this. Dude needs to walk away while he still can and save himself some bullshit later on.

Could this be trap set by her? Jump out a tree,brak your leg and see if she cancels. Then you will know you worth.

The fact that she lied to you is already a red flag, OP, haha.
She's going over to her to her male friends house to get pumped with semen, he's going to eat her pussy and cum inside her, and what're you gonna do, sit at home and cry like the cuckold you are.
Fucking loser.

Shut up you cucked faggot. Go ask your obese wife if you can take off your lock so you can rub your man clit while the local orangutan fucks her.

>hurrdurr how coincidential

Every fucking slut that does shit behind her man's back should be monitored regularly. All girls are fucking capable and most do it. What childish world do you live in? Bet ya like Disney movies too. Ya fucking flamer.

if the roles were reversed and OP said he was going out for a cold one with the boys but instead meeting up with a qt what would you say?
dump this whore OP, don't make me come over there and fuck her in front of you

i'm guessing she doesnt want to tell you it's a guy because you're the type of jealous boyfriend who monitors her facebook

>The fact that she doesn't tell me worries me
>Know gf is going to a male friend tonight, I know because I know her fb pw

GF
>I know because I know he reads my messages on fb
>The fact that he doesn't tell me worries me

Chad
>"I don't think anything will happen tbh"
>"He won't change for you, but I will. Let's go back to my apartment."

GF
What should I do Sup Forumsrain?

neck yourself CUCK

Here's what I know OP, and this is cause I'm a forever alone beta fag who's barely had one worthwhile relationship; and even then it was cause she felt sorry for me and when she got bored of that and my shortcomings, she fucked off to some other guy who was in fact better than I am.

Why are you letting your chick "hang out" with some other guy, and all the while, she's not telling you?

If this really wasn't a trust issue she'd have probably talked to you about it. And don't buy that "Oh I thought you'd be okay with it anyway and don't be so mature I can hang out with whoever I want."

There's no "neutral" hanging out when it comes to men and women. For the lot of us guys who haven't succumbed to their inabilities to get with women, even some beta fags will hang out with women they can't have just to make themselves feel better, but their intentions are to get in their pants, regardless of whether they can or not.

When a guy insists on hanging out with your lady, some shit's going down, he's probably put the moves on her at least 5 or 6 times during their initial meet and he intends to make an impression as such.

For you, I think this means one thing, if she's not telling you, she's seeking other attention elsewhere. Either man the fuck up and get in there and snatch your chick back up. Call her out on it, and make sure she knows what's what.

Worse comes to worse she gets mad and you breakup and save yourself the heartache of finding out later she's probably suckin this dude's dick.

There again you can do what you want but I don't believe women can be trusted in this case because they treat this shit like a "game," they want guys to pine after them because it's in their nature to need to be constantly nurtured. And when you don't do it they'll shamelessly go after someone else because they don't have the same idea of "loyalty" that men have. Best of luck OP, I really hope it works out.

I always exercised the relationship policy of "absolute respect, absolutely." I'm not some fag red piller, but I do not tolerate being lied to, verbally abused, or being treated rudely. Sparingly is it, and after that, I walk. I ended a few relationships instantly, without warning, severing all contact, because the person knows exactly what they did. Years later, they're still bouncing around shit minimum wage jobs, and I've never been better.

Like a previous user said, I found a 7/10 cutie who is respectful as fuck, respectable, and is just hell bent on traveling, receiving graduate degrees, and having fun in every way possible. It's been an amazing time, and almost 10 years now, and my policy of self-respect paid off in the way I always knew it would.

Looking at OP, I don't know who the fuck has time for this shit. Have some self-respect.

This OP quit being a massive faggot I hope chad fucks your bitch all night. When did Sup Forums get so fucking gay?

>be me like 8 years ago
>have crazy girlfriend, she starts acting crazy and shit
>pop her email account
>find shes joined a dating website
>looks at the bitches profile, says she looking for "fun fun fun".
>Joins same dating website, creates myself a profile saying "I only joined this website to dump my cheating girlfriend"
>Sends the bitch a message from my account to hers on the dating website telling her she's dumped.
>Sits back and waits for her to check her inbox
>inevitably she loses her shit when she see's it.
>confirm she's dumped.
>left the bitch.

>years later shes fat, single and all whored out.
>I'm still fucking awesome user, good job, house, new car, money.

true story

>I fucked him because you're just like my last boyfriend who freaked out because I fucked a guy who I had to leave because he got jealous of the last guy I fucked who was a psycho who stalked me because I used to see this guy who I didn't know was misogynistic until he reacted to me seeing a guy inappropriately

Why would anyone take relationship advice from someone who has barely been in a relationship?

Why would anyone shill for Jews?

Bring it up, it's not a sin you went on Facebook and found out. She has some explaining to do. It's weird she never mentioned it, sounds like she's hiding something

orrrrrrrrrrrr, just LEAVE her

you must kill em and post pics of it here for us, your truly friends

Truth does not fear investigation

he's not wrong tho

Leave her if she lies to you and acts suspicious but not before having a conversation about it first
This. So much this.

Fear does not investigate truth

This might be the best advice so far, or at least in my situation. I'll wait it out, see if it happens again and dump it as far away as I can. Good read Sup Forums had some nice insights of some ppl. I'll get back to studying again. thanks for the advice. OP out

No it isn't. Don't keep lying whores in your life. He can seriously go out anywhere, randomly, and find an upgrade.

moveon.org.gov/creedthoughts.html

Coward cuck. At least you'll get what you deserve.

Fucking cuck. Enjoy the taste of my dick.

Just tell her "if you were that unhappy you could have just told me"

The words are wasted. Cut the dead weight free.

>we're just friends, you don't have to worry babe

Thanks for acknowledging that. I mean I'm a self aware beta fag. I only "know" anything of this nature because it is common sense, and I know my own shortcomings and I know the "games" women like to play, but I just don't have the ability to keep up with them.

I don't think I'm any better of a person for knowing it because you can know, but if I can't act on it, it doesn't mean shit.

OP needs to realize this though, that if you do have the ability and self respect to handle your woman, then do it. If not then I'm sure you'll find someone who'll respect you and your abilities to keep their attention a bit more.

I don't claim to be an expert but I do know how to exercise restraint and know when to recognize red flags. Good luck in the man time OP. Maybe you'll be a better person than half of us and win her over with your massive gorilla cock?

give me your address OP, I'm coming to steal ur bitch

winning on the internet by pointing out grammar.

Without straight up saying it, this is definitely what needs done OP

drive to his house wait till she arrives and say hi just wanted to know how a whore looks

Go back to tumblr

>be me
>have suspicions of my girl
>ask Sup Forums wat do
>literally everyone says to run from her except one dude because most here have been through stupid shit before and are giving hard learned knowledge
>ignore all of them and follow the advice of the one dude
>love the taste of cock but don't want to admit it
>satisfy my cravings by eating the pussy of a girl freshly fucked by someone else