/Rome/

>Insult towards Jews and their faith of one God shall be kept minimum

Discuss here, also...
'What if' we ever get a season 3 or a spin-off? What Sup Forums wants?

Not sure why you had to include anti-semitism in your post, but yeah, Romans was a pretty decent show.

this

not cool, OP.

I'd like a series set in the times of the Second Punic Wars with the same budget.Would be weird not having Pullo and Vorenus present though.

Also could be a problem with the casting for Hannibal.If he's not Black the SJW crowd will bury it.

Byzantium. Set in the time of Justinian.
Purefoy as Justinian
Hinds as Belisarius
Varma as Theodora

And McKidd and Stevenson as Roman soldiers.

Why not hire a French actor of actual Tunisian or Algerian decent. There's got to be some.

Because the WE WUZ crowd will still cry about the "white supremacist film industry, once again whitewashing OUR history!".

Marius vs Sulla could act as a pretty neat prequel to the series.

this
or war with carthage

>can't even get the quote right

sons of dis we're off to an auspicious start!

VAE VICTIS

should've been called "Celts" and started with the wog humiliation after the Battle of the Allia

never forget Heuneburg > Rome

It would be dope to have some North African actors, there are plenty of talented ones who could fit. Mix it with white actors as Romans, and you get a good show.

But of course, niggers will complain cuz WE WUZ and try to convince everyone that Hannibal looked like them instead of pic related. Are they aware that they're the ones practicing cultural appropriation ? They steal the North African culture...

Can /his/ please leave? We're trying to have a thread about a fucking tv show

I want pullo to fall into a glacier and defrost for World War: 2. There he gets into trouble and fights for italy, learning the use of gun's and shit.

alternatively pullo could meet up with jesus and the desciples, as that shit would be in his timeline. Jesus brings back Vorenus of course.

>alternatively pullo could meet up with jesus and the desciples, as that shit would be in his timeline
He'd be at least 70 when Jesus is born

Fuck Herod

He was /ourguy/ desu.

kill yourself ourguy faggot

>Let another guy fuck his girl just so he could hold on to a job
>Our guy

Off to r/cuckold with you

Why does HBO always have to exaggerate historical details and turn the whole thing into a caricature? Rome could have been good but it's bad due to this.

TRUE

examples

>Spin off starring Titus wreaking Judea
Could be fun.

if vorenus and marc anthony are dead i want no sequel, particulary now, they'd fill the show with blacks for the sake of diversity

That one guy slept with Cleopatra. That was stupid.

That was exaggerating a historical detail?

Punic wars would be nice. It would be even better if the second season wasn't a rushed mess comprised of ideas from a 2nd, 3rd and 4th season in one, but the boat has sailed on that one.

Yeah they exaggerated her sluttiness because it makes for such a hilarious scene.

No
1. She slept with Pulo because she wanted to have a child. She was ovulating and Caesar was old. She thought that if she had Caesar's child it would ingratiate her to him.
2. She wasn't a slut at all either in history or in the show. She used sex for political reasons by hooking herself up with the two most powerful men in Rome. And aside from the Pulo thing, which was for tactical reasons she doesn't sleep with anyone else. It's not like she was flirting with Antony when Caesar war alive. Or taking Nubian slaves to bed. Antony tries to seduce her at one point and she says she'd prostitute herself for her country but that's about it.

You know you're the reason networks have to dumb down their programming right?

Although really Hannibal was Punic, and probably didn't even have much Berber blood in him anyway. But blacks can't handle 6th grade history.

CANNAE

tv and film is aching for it after thousand unsatisfactory documentary portrayals

TRIGGERED

I'd probably watch and enjoy this. Is Pullo's actor in anything else worth watching?

I don't get it

ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE

user, have you been penetrated yet?
no? no worry
ill send tyronicus to your room tonight