Hi Sup Forumstards I am smart AMA

Hi Sup Forumstards I am smart AMA

What makes you smart?

How many fingers am I holding up?

Do gay guys become straight after they have an amnesia?

holy shit legit question here

explain to us, in detail, how a quantum computer would work

is anime real?

If someone went crazy and killed everyone aboard the ISS, what would the US government do?

Yes Undyne, they're real.

Do you believe in universal human rights? If yes, why haven't you made the logical next step and extended some of those rights to non-human animals such as, the right to life, and the right to live peacefully?

Because fuck animals.

if your so smart why don't you brush you're last 4 teeth
checkmate athiest

none

1. He's a vegetable
2. He's British

If you dig a 6 foot hole how big is the hole

Stephen Hawking has Motor Neurone Disease/ALS

No one knows, because the instant you observe it, it ceases to function.

Hole-sized

Nothing, since the iss is internationally run

What are your thoughts on the energy conservation theory concerning electrons and quantum leaps?

who r u?

You're going to die this year. What are you going to do with the time you have left?

OP hasn't answered a single question yet. Must be having a hard time typing the answer to Question #1

Wrong, a quantum computer works through the use of spin integer of the particles within the assembly inside of the processor instead of the arrangement of the particles that currently allow or stop the flow of electricity/current in the transistors. Each particle will have a spin of eithet up or down and this will be used instead of the current gate of power through (1) or no power through (0), thst currently makes binary.

Short version: quantum computers use spin integer charasterics of particles.

Do you invest? Successfully?

You sir are a genius

Correct. Next question. Why don't I love myself? No short answer. Give me an essay, ese.

Should I buy bitcoins before it really gets serious?