Trap/CD/femboy thread, continuation from >>742553958

Trap/CD/femboy thread, continuation from

Other urls found in this thread:

m.xhamster.com/videos/the-joy-of-orgasm-alice-7242256?from=video_related
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Faggot

Per here. Expecting all the hate to flood in, in 3 2 1.

Wew lad, autism got you good.

bandit lurkin

Damn, you missed it by one post.

Now go and meet Ashleigh!

7 seconds. If she's still here I'll sound her out. The threads have been terrible lately, so many shitposters.

Any traps in Midwest looking for dom?

>Wew lad, autism got you good

This coming from an autistic trap lover

If you have the right to shit up these threads with your pathetic whining on how some of the traps you spent money on don't want to deal with you anymore, we have the right to call you a pathetic faggot.
Btw this is my first ever reply to you, so don't get your panties in a bunch about your victim complex.

It's not autistic to be attracted to a femine person

Bump

I'm not shitting up anything if it wasn't for people like me buying stuff for the likes of Isabel, fresh content would be thin on the ground.

That isn't a trap, that is Stoya with a photoshoped Dick.

She does look amazing that way, though.

Don't kid yourself, there is no fucking way you are even remotely responsible for most of the OC posted here. That's some prime delusion.
And even if that were true, you are shitting up the thread by being a massive faggot whining how some of the traps were doo doo heads and your follow up comments where you whine because people call out your pathetichness. None of that is needed for you to find other traps that can take advantage of you lel.

fucking cancer you wont find your own trap making these threads every hour
kys faggot

Dead thread this early? o.o
Nowadays its seems more people are complaining about shit than admiring nice traps.
How about requesting pics of the traps here?
Sorry for a little bit of venting.

Dude, don't let yourself fall into this rabbit hole you are falling into right now. These threads are clearly getting raided by very experience trolls that want to bring everybody down. Fuck these guys.

You polite admirer couldn't agree more with what you said. How about a new look at your butt?

Ads pics plz? Kik?

*ass

Per, stop responding to them. Once you respond to one of them they all think they've won, regardless of what points you might make. They're not here to win an argument, they're here to make you feel bad and your responses are playing right into that jimmy rustling. Just don't respond to them

Threads already fucked. Isabel has stopped posting and Ashleigh is nowhere to be seen since the last thread.

More than ever, we have to stick with what Isabel just said. Two very cheerful traps already left because of indulging the assholes. We don't need them to get into Per's head as well.

who's (((him))) and why is it bad to fap with them?

I know. I'm just the kind of person to always bite back. Time to stop feeding the trolls, it just pisses me off they always choose our threads, there's plenty of other shit worse than traps on here. We're not doing any harm having one or two threads a day.

bc jews?

Dude, Isabel just posted before your message appeared. And it is not too late for Ashleigh to pop up too.

Bump

Sure i love to share my shit but going to leave soon. If you can catch some german traps for me that would be nice.
kik: KarenTrap

Who is Per btw? XD

Its more like 4 or 5 threads a day. All the threads combined produce mroe than 1000 posts per day, easely. This are clearly very popular content in Sup Forums, so no wonder it also attracts vicious trolls.

From what I understand, Per is the good samaritan that was being a sugar daddy for some of the traps, Isabel included.

Why are right wing traps the best ones?

Your body and outfits are top tier. Sent ya a message

>this much of a fucking victim complex
I'm literally here to fap to traps or get their Kiks for some sexting.
Maybe I'm just tired of this faggot shitting up threads with his pathetic whining, or the retards who type out cringy bullshit that basically amounts to "bby I'll pound your boipussi with with my massive dick for 7 hours because I'm good at putting penis in hole, yes", or the insecure fucks who demand every trap is in chastity, or a few other fucktards.

Their posts are as much cancer/shitting up the thread as are posts like this

because we arent blind to reality

exactly the reason these threads went to shit is because idiots starting responding to the trolls smh

This

this

I wanna suck Stoya's dick so fucking bad!

Main reason I come to /b is for trap threads, guess I'm a faggot but only attracted to femininity? Ha whatever

Same story here, Sup Forumsro. These trap threads are a lot of fun when the trolls are either out of fully ignored.

Name? Source? Something?

is his dick broken?

>trap thread
>posts HRT
you are a retard

I don't know, but her balls can't be feeling too good about that.

God damn, she's beautiful all over.

Yeah, Jes is feeling so much disconfort that she even came handsfree.

I haven't seen that gif of the kid sitting on his/her bed cranking to a finish, while trying to remain expressionless

Hazel Tucker is an extremely underrated qt around here.

Any boys in Brisbane want a qt trap to use as a cum dump?

I like to see traps using sleeves...

m.xhamster.com/videos/the-joy-of-orgasm-alice-7242256?from=video_related

Im pretty sure its the guy in the make america great again hat

It's impossible for me to imagine anyone not wanting this.

>m.xhamster.com/videos/the-joy-of-orgasm-alice-7242256?from=video_related

Possibly. She's gorgeous, anyway. Hot video, potato quality.

Yes, definitely

Kik?

hi guys and gals c:

more webms please

>her balls
fucking autists even gave into the hugbox pronouns now?

ninacd96

o hai there

Just hit you up

do you like thicc butts ?

moar ass pics pls

Mos def

Man, this thread turned to shit.

The trap is the one on the...

the hormones really gave me a fat butt ^^""

Right

No it wasn't a trick question it's the one that looks masculine

Trap threads have become shit, ko, Joanna, and bri don't come here anymore

Now you have to post pics

hi ;)

Ko's on Reddit now *sigh

where does one find no strings attached trap fuck buddies?

all the craigslist shit is ugly black ones

photo?

Any traps here have Kik?

more?

hi bb. nice curves more !

Go on.

any traps in Calgary?

Dubs get her nudes

just gib

moar

I don't understand her logic, Sup Forums can still fox her even if she goes on Reddit there is no difference