/guinan/

Post Guinans

Smug Guinan needs a pepe edit.

I dated a black girl that looked like her once. She was such a nice girl but fuck I don't think I could wake up next to that face.

did she have eyebrows

will they ever have guinans in either discovery or the kelvin universe movies?

is there a worse TNG character than her aside from Troi's mom and Worf's son?

she's a hardcore mary sue whose entire powers and backstory make no fucking sense, and she exists just to fulfill the mystical black wise woman stereotype except in space

she doesn't have powers and she was an interesting character, not sure what you're on about

that spazzed out Reg guy was pretty bad but guinan and alexander were total cringe

looking for bad characters though see entire crew of voyager except maybe the first officer sometimes

Chakotay wasn't a bad character.

>watch voyager
>tom Paris and harry Kim don't get sucked into a jet engine and shat out as lean hamburger
>every episode

The character was written so that she could appear anywhere anytime. But they probably won't ever put her back in.. who knows though.

Wesley.
>hurr a crewman's son who hasn't even graduated from the academy is given a bridge position

>she doesn't have powers
did you actually watch the show? nevermind her shit in generations which was just over the top stupid

Hijacking this thread. Post Qs instead

One thing at a time.

what did she mean by this?

no seriously, it's a scene that's always stuck out as stupid, was she going to fuck up Q with magic or kung fu?

It really felt like they were going to write her as some really powerful being. Especially since Q recoiled in what looked like fear, or at least caution.

Does she have any body hair or is she like a space slug?

You know how this goes

yes, and I don't remember her displaying any superpowers other than being a wise bartender and experiencing time differently in that one episode

A quantum time fuckery alien told picard to foster him, so he did and would not have otherwise.

One thing that always bothered me about Star Trek is that every civilisation is humanoid and follows the same kind of behaviour and etiquette (mostly). Everything is human-normative right up the "humanist" values of The Federation. There are barely any truly "alien" species in the series.

Also, howcome they all speak English?

Had Riker become Q and the crew not been retareded about the offer, all the stupid Borg crap would have never happened.

Generations made sense though. Once you're in the Nexus you are technically there forever.

Tholians ITT

But no genital poster

>I'm a huge faggot who pissed everything I ever achieved down my leg and took hundreds of people with me and allowed myself to be taken over by a demonic entity, forcing nonlinear time aliums to travel millions of lightyears away to a spawn a space jebus to stop me

They weren't intending to let him stay as one, Q just wanted to win the bet with Picard