Humiliate me my girlfriend ia keeping me locked for a month 24/7 and i already havent cum for a week kik sissycuck88

Humiliate me my girlfriend ia keeping me locked for a month 24/7 and i already havent cum for a week kik sissycuck88

why do you enjoy this?

more of her degrading you op

>locked
>havent cum
dude rub your asshole, dry orgasm and/or milking is easy to achieve

A week? That's barely any time.

paint your toenails, sissy faggot

I am wider than you are long. No jk

I am think I was bigger than you aged 8, how does that feel?

like I lost 10 neurons from your horrid grammar.

what happens if you get hard?

thats the hottest sissy ever.
what was the tumblr again?

lolatrap

It's a psychological thing like most fetishes/sexual stuff. A various list of cliche reasons.

>Mild/intense mental or physical abuse as a child by a trusted figure and thus equated to love

>Somebody taking comfort/solace in the idea that someone else is in control of the situation

>It's something new and thrilling as someone who is usually viewed as dominant or even someone who is viewed upon exterior as vanilla.

There are others, I'm sure.

Old cage

I just tried a little bit ago i cant cum to anal and no way to rub with this cage i used to be able too with my old one

Makes me sad

And ive still got a month to go =(

Terrible

Sounds like you need practice.

How long are you?

4.8 hard =/

Maybe

How comfortable is the holy trainer, and what sizes do you have?

Way better than my old one and i have the large size and 50 ring

small and 45mm here, i wanted the pink one but my gf didn't want me too emasculated

Yah same here pic of yours? Or kik me

I'll kick you in the nuts all right

I'm glad you finally got a real chastity cage. I remember when you bought that black piece of shit a few months ago

Yes thats me lol way better now

I am longer than you soft. When I get home I can show what a man's cock looks like

gay

Um ok

>Bugged site, enter and buy until they fix it.

timehand.bluehusky.com

I've had a few cages, none of them ever fit well. Don't know how to sell them and get something else, I have a pink cb3000, pink normal sized bird locked and a small pink holy trainer v2. The HT is my newest and I was really looking forward to it. My cbx and Birdlocked are the larger sizes and they were a little big for me. So I got the small HT, and it's too small. UGH.

Thats sucks

More of wife / feet

nice, she naturally a dominant person or did you suggest it?

Shes dominant

You have biologically failed yourself.
You have failed your family.
You have failed your mate.

You are afraid and choose to submit to the world, and let others abuse and use your wife whom you do not deserve.
You are a coward and a child, you can't muster the strength and inner power to defend and protect her.

You're a boy, a fuckboy. You can't defend or protect her. You lied to her and her family.

You are supposed to protect her and be her rock. But you play the role of the woman, and she will soon leave you.

You're not a grown enough man yet for a woman. Youre so afraid, so weak, and an unattractive mate. Shell leave you for the man who can be there for her. Hold her hand, be strong for her, support her and take care of her.

Youll be left alone, and will live that way over and over again. A weak little bitch in a world that needs men.

You failed her. Dont ever say you loved her. You dont. Dont ever lift your head up again.

Lol

Isn't it ironic how the word "cuck" is used as a humiliating insult?

Be honest, is being called a cuck a turn on for you OP?

how you get into it in the first place?

She was tired of never being able to cum because of my small cock and i always came so fast and she was never able too because once i came i was done so she decided to start locking me