The antifaggots are 'fighting white supremacy' by bashing cats that look like Hitler now

The antifaggots are 'fighting white supremacy' by bashing cats that look like Hitler now.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2815714/Cat-nearly-died-attacked-thug-looks-like-Hitler-recovered-despite-losing-eye.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

genocide when?

here is the link:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2815714/Cat-nearly-died-attacked-thug-looks-like-Hitler-recovered-despite-losing-eye.html

Blumphanzees BTFO :^)

bump, this makes my blood boil

You can do better than this
Also, go back to Sup Forums

Found the communist.

What are you going to do? Hurt my cat?

>He's not even trying anymore
This is why I can't take you alt right boys seriously

what kind of mental disorder do you have?
>>He's not even trying anymore
>This is why I can't take you alt right boys seriously
what the fuck did you expect? Did you want me to stick my dick through the computer screen and slap the fuck outta your beta-male bitch ass? kys you're a complete faggot

"Wow this looks like fake news"
Reverse image search
"Huh maybe not"

Bash the cats, comrade

lmfao this is actually real

Just another pissed of dyke

That cat looks more like Groucho Marx than Hitler. The mustache is too big for Hitler's.

antifa are all brainless double digit faggots

let me catch some brainless faggot abuse my cat i would make him wish that he was in his grave

Fake and gay

Antifa scum abusing innocent animals now, well it's time for Antifa to be named hate group and then shut down.Enough is enough ANTIFA SCUM

read first reply retard

>Hacked priced on site, buy fast.

shinyarm.country-story.com

> dailymail

holy fuck youre so dumb

fuck off shill faggot

Gee, I'm glad no one of the alt right drove a car into a group of people and killed a woman. That would be way worse than some fucking idiots beating up a cat because they're retarded

>holy fuck youre so dumb
and thats how i know that you didnt even read it, neck yourself

looks more like Charlie Chaplin.

he was a jew, so now we have to charge the antifa with antisemitism.

fake as fuck lol

>actually believing that he meant to kill that women
toppest of keks

whites - fight niggers because they all looks the same, say it's because they resembled Kony, Mugabe or any other famous bad nigger

No one cares what you think

>doesn't read thread
>leaves a "fake and gay reply"

>whites - fight niggers because they all looks the same
>ACTUALLY thing whites hate niggers cause they look the same

∆∆

nope, I'm sure there are many more reasons

WE

>"now"
>article is from 2014

WUZ

KANGZ

-N-

SHIT

KANGZ

Just put some armor on them.
Police Cataphracts vs. Antifa when?

you ruined
's
meme you fag

3/10 troll made me read the article.

There is literally no proof anywhere in there about the claim it happened because her cat looks like Hitler.

She literally just decide out of no where that it must have been done by thugs who thought he looks like Hitler.

Every white supremcist is an idiot, not every idiot's a white supremacist.

>The antifaggots are 'fighting white supremacy' by bashing cats that look like Hitler now

I had no idea Hitler planned to flood Germany with Millions of Niggers and then force them to work for him on plantations.

That's how Nigger problem was created in America in the first place.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEET

Actually we don't know who did it or why. The daily caller jumped to conclusions to grab your attention and sell more papers. This is called yellow journalism.

they dont need logic to hate someone they just need to see (((others))) hate them first

OH NO THE JEWS ARE GOING TO KILL MY CAT!!

Read the article. It doesn't even claim to know who did it. The speculation as to why is such bullshit. So is the speculation that it was multiple people. We don't even know for sure it was an adult. We know nothing. Let's all jump to the conclusion that it happened because it looked like Hitler. That will sell more papers.

youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k

The cat was attacked, but it was believed to been attacked by kids because of his likeness to Hitler.

They never caught those responsible, so how do they know it was because he looked like that. I know a story about 2 teens who just shot a cat in the head with an air pistol just because.

In my town there was a gay guy drunk who decided to kick the fuck out of a cat and left it to die, it did die the following day when a neighbour took it in to care for it's final hours.

So there is no link to the left or right or anyone. It is believed to have been attacked for that reason.

But you know ignorant people on both sides of the fence always look for anything they can "twist" the truth with to make it sound worse.

That's an ironic statement

So do you trot this out when you're applying for welfare?

>actually believing that someone speeding up before ramming into a crowd of people has no intention of hurting anybody
wew lad

the article is three years old

Lol

>didn't even look into it and seeing that the brake lights where on and someone who is trying to kill someone wouldn't voluntarily give them self up to the police
oh my

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR EXTREMIST POLITICS.
DON'T
HURT
CATS & DOGS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh the irony

whatchoo gon do bout it white boi?

How can animals domesticate people?
I have yet to see a pack of chimps domesticate a human.

the stupid thing is, it's not just a meme pic... she was actually yelling at the horse