Hurr durr trumps not racist

>hurr durr trumps not racist

Well if he's not racist, then why is half the country calling him one?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3923128/donald-trump-announcement-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=iZNBDBRHdwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does half the country want open borders? Why does half the country want gay people to have the right to marry? Why does half the country want old men in women's bathrooms?
Because WE did not stop them.

>Goldbergowitz-Stein

kek

you blew it with the name

>Why is half the country using the same insult they use for their opponents on Trump?

Whoa, slow down there. Half the country doesn't want most of that shit, just a vocal minority and the stupid faggots in charge and the press.

Half the country can't pull a quote of him that says anything racist tho

>Goldbergowitz-Stein

This has to be fake

Because half the country are sheep that follow liberal media that spews shit without any facts.

Huh, kinda makes you think.
(Post paid for by Correct The Record™)

Because half the country are democrats or lean-democrat and they consider any republican racist in the first place.

racist has no meaning, its just a word invented by a slimy jew to silence opposition to communism

>Hurr durr hitler was racist

Well if hitler was racist why did the german people not see him as such?

Liberal logic

Trump supporters couldn't be any more delusional

Half the country say Trump is a racist because........wait for it.........he TALKS LIKE A RACIST

Jesus Christ was it really that hard to figure out? you inbred rednecks

> Well if hitler was racist why did the german people not see him as such?
But they are racist. That's why they're taking all the refugees, to learn tolerance and not be hateful bigots any longer.

Because half the country just parrots what the media tells them apparently

It is.

>Actually believing that rather than knowing It's all to fuel the leftist's ego through the use and abuse of empathy, unbeknownst to them, for feel good fee fees

But where did you see or hear him be racist?

Only 5% of the American public trusts the mainstream media.
Only the mainstream media and the tumblrites are calling him racist.

Not sure what to think anymore guys... now I'm a #HillaryMissile

>why do a lot of people believe what the media has been repeating over and over for the last 8 months
i couldnt imagine why.

> Bandwagon fallacy
> Borderline trisomy 21 victim
> Mother should have swallowed

I think that sums your post up.

also, is this salon publication serious? I really can't tell

So the trace is going to come down to an unbelievable moron or the worst cunt on earth? Hillary will get kyke and women votes just for being a woman. Hopefully the #neverhillary crew will keep it up and divide the dem vote enough to get Trump elected

> not understanding it's a joke

Legal drugs were a mistake in Portugal

Clitmissile

Because 50% or more of the population are morons

It's about cheap labor. Nothing more.

Because (at least) half of your country population is retarded below 80 IQ

It's also because the Germans stopped reproducing, and the German government values economic growth and the survival of the welfare state over the survival of their own people.

Ironically these refugees will be a huge drain on the welfare state, but because liberalism reigns supreme in Europe we aren't allowed to believe in differences between races and peoples and must instead believe that with enough education and tolerance these 'refugees' will become happy workers and consumers.

Nice try. More than half the country supports him.

We still did not stop them. We merely allowed them to become the vocal majority.

Truth and reality isn't dictated by democracy or a vote.

/thread

>Morty

Na, they're still the vocal minority. But they do have power because we didn't stop them like you said.

When someone uses ad hominems as a tool in an argument, they lose the argument.

>racism is bad therefore destroying the race I don't like is good

Half the country are retarded sheep and will parrot everything they hear including claiming someone's racist without evidence

>why is half the country calling him one?
Because they're just spewing false rhetoric with no evidence or even knowing why. They do it because they're told to.
>Trump hates gays
>Trump hates women
>Trump hates blacks
Literally baseless accusations. At least the Muslim and Mexican allegations are understandable, but they're still not races.

RARE FLAG

If jews aren't evil then how come they were hated throughout history and killed several times over by the Kangs and the nazis?

That was clearly sarcasm.

Too bad for your narrative that it didn't change anything here

It's about gettin more people to vote for the left

Sorry if I can't tell in written form I guess

what

Because half the country is stupid as fuck.

#hillaryartillery

>Morty Goldbergowitz-Stein
You can't make this shit up

>salon article
>race baiting
>Trump bashing
>looks for authors name
They don't even try to hide it anymore.
One of the most Jewish names I've ever heard too btw

>half the country
>Salon

They'll still be claiming no one voted for Trump when he's starting his second term.

Because Facebook tells them to?

Half the country also says there's a gender wage gap, when in fact there's only a gender earnings gap.

Just because a lot of people say something, it doesn't mean it is true. Especially if its coming from leftist media these days, those people lie like there's no tomorrow.

have to be fake name
google search doesn't bounce back any information

What's funny is the current leftist policies are passive aggressive racism that are more detrimental to the progress of minorities in the US.
>let's not treat them as equals but hold their hand and baby them.

If Twilight is complete and utter shit, then why does half the country love it?

>salon.com

I just hid the thread. later faggot

Think about how dumb the average person you know is, now realize that nearly half of people are dumber than that. That's why.

>If God doesn't exist, then why does half the country think so?
I can play this game too senpai

you'll make detective one day kid

We've let leftism grow and mutate unchecked for nearly 50 years now.

Because half of the country is below average intelligence.

poe's law in action. could just as well be a real salon article.

>He talks like a racist
>meanwhile you being unable to support this assertion with even a single quote
And before you say anything, keep in mind that neither Muslims, nor illegals are a race; being unable to distinguish between both the followers of Islam as an ideology and middle eastern peoples, and illegal immigrants and Mexicans, is racist.

Please provide evidence of him saying something actually racist., please.

it literally says "why the end of white people is a good thing", that's as racist as it gets, but yeah, trump must be the real racist.

There's more than two panels to this? Way to draw out the joke.

>Goldbergowitz-Stein

This meme is not even funny anymore.

>goldbergowitz-stein
top fucking kek

"Mexico isn't bringing their best, most of them are rapists and murders"

Next question, racist

[citation needed]

inb4 I'm a racist for not believing you

>Written by Goldbergowitz-Stein

Well isn't that nice?

>Goldbergowitz-Stein

>mexican intellectuals

>The Rise of Barack Obama shows why the end of black people is a good thing

That's how Salon sounds.

Here's the correct quote fagtron

>When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

>But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

>It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast.

time.com/3923128/donald-trump-announcement-speech/

That isn't the quote.

he is candy-ass

I always ask this. Do people really think that everyone always just hated them for no reason at all?

Once I was going on about jewish tricks to some people i thought were like-minded, one said "stop blaming jews for the worlds problems" kinda joking tongue in cheek. Like i kinda throw jew tricks chats around like I'm joking about it, but I'm just trying to plant seeds. I replied "stop blaming the world for the jew problem." Haven't talked about jewish tricks since.

Everything else is for cucks but whats wrong with gays getting married?

>Well if he's not racist, then why is half the country calling him one?

Fine, he is. Kill yourself, nigger piece of trash.

It's also because the Germans stopped reproducing

I've never understood this issue.

All my life, I've been told about the dangers of overpopulation, shrinking job markets, and finite resources.

Shockingly, the most civilized and long term thinkers (whites), slow down their population growth to adjust. Makes sense.

But now low reproduction is a reason to flood your countries with bassackwards cavemen from war torn countries who are literally chaos and destruction incarnate.

WTF?

He was clearly talking about illegal immigration, not about mexicans as a race.

I love when liberals can't quote anything racist that Trump said besides this:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZNBDBRHdwc

>why is half the country calling him one
>other people say so

>>>>>>>sheep

oh the power of media.

so wrong retard

If he's racist, then how come half the country doesn't think he is racist?

I'm Hispanic and smart enough to know he was discussing illegal aliens, not every Mexican or Hispanic is illegal you racist fuck.

>why is half the country calling him one?

All the info you need is right here.

Gonna have to agree with this. Not the racist thing, because I don't give a shit, but the fact that Trump's popularity is a good sign it's time for Whites to go, particularly White men. I used to be extremely pro-White, but even then I knew most White people were retarded cancer who caused more problems than they solved. Whites are either sjw lunatics who want to replace themselves anyway or they're evil sociopaths who think they themselves are the only thing that matters in all the universe.

There's literally no good reason to keep Whites around anymore. And saying that Whites want to stay around isn't a good enough argument. So do endangered species, so do people in the countries you won't stop invading and causing unrest in for your kike masters, and you sure as fuck don't care about them. Half of White men already agree with me and the other half deserve as much sympathy as they've shown literally anyone else in their entire lives: none. Neither do I give a shit about the other races. If they fall without Whites so be it. No great loss really.

Really makes you think huh.

A publication celebrating the downfall of an entire race

>buh trump is racist doh

This. If they want to be miserable like the rest of us i say let them do it.

Exactly. Like claiming that a billionaire reality tv star is really anti-globalist and is just a simple common Joe of the people, for the people.

because half the countries racist against white people faggot.

he is public figure all his life a nobody ever called him racist unlit he decided to run against democrats.

they do it by because that is jewish strategy. attacks ad hominem sicne they can not attack his arguments.

btw by half the country you mean media.

It's degenerate fucking behavior that lowers birth rates and forces countries to import migrants to make up for the lost sources of tax revenue.

I support gay marriage and donald trump.

You realize that's about a trillion times more relevant to Trump's popularity than it is to claims that he's racist, don't you?

>Conservacucks
>Self-aware

It's fake, nigga. Though that is pretty much their stance on everything