This is a post about Gang Stalking

This is a post about Gang Stalking.

I am suffering.

I have been gangstalked for my entire life but I was blissfully oblivious until the head chip symptoms suddenly appeared recently. All my life I noticed strange coincidences like lots of people circling me in the street, 10+ mail trucks driving behind me on the same road, helicopters over my house at 4am. And dozens of cars of the same color sometimes. I also experienced my mom speaking like a warrior poet one day which was really odd and strange. When that happened, I was in college at the time and finished reading Beowulf. My mom is a spanish immigrant and has no idea what Beowulf was but she quoted from the book exactly. My life is full of these really weird coincidences and I never really paid attention to it.

I was younger and really a naive person. I never felt terrorized and didn't really pay attention besides thinking it was just a coincidence. (except the warrior poet thing. That was really strange). I thought it was a prank my brother set up but even he didn't know what I was studying in college at the time so there was no way he would have known to get my mom to quote Beowulf.

I am now 100% convinced my entire family has chips in their head. Some of these symptoms are shared with my little sister and my mother.

My symptoms include (all within the past 2 months)

- Smelling poop when I think bad things about the government or rich people.

- Smelling poop when I eat food or drink water. Not sure why. I have to make a very pronounced conscious effort to eat food.

- EXTREME heart pain (my little sister has the same thing. Her heart hurts so much randomly that she starts to cry). Please understand nobody in our family or entire bloodline has ever had any heart problems whatsoever until now all of a sudden. We all do now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLb9EIiSyG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

- Random amnesia and forgetting everything (I actually felt it as I was typing up this comment for the first time, as crazy as that sounds. Now I am reposting everywhere I can so people know this is quite real)

Also happens when I am mad about some news story that makes the government look bad. Amnesia so strong I don't even remember where I am for a second.

- Smelling good nostalgic smells when I think good things about the government (such as when I went to the fish store with my mom as a kid and had fried fish for the first time). My little sister smells lemonade when she is nice to people.

- Weird random bursts of loyalty and love for rich people and the government.

- Crazy weird violent dreams about being gang raped by my family, tortured, alien invasions ( I am a male).

- Hot sensation on my head.

- 5 extremely painful bumps on my head that I never noticed before. I had a surgery as a kid for a head injury, and I believe this is when they implanted the chips. They never hurt before 2 months ago.

- My words being jumbled as I speak sometimes, or my voice randomly cracking usually when I am talking against the government.

- My leg moving by itself in bed at least 2 times in the past month.

- Extreme bursts of emotion but not like mood swings. They are extremely intense and last only a split second and are very, very intense. Like the maximum emotion you can feel in your life but only for an instant. Like extreme anger as if everyone killed your whole family. Or maximum sadness like everyone you loved passed away. Lasts an instant a split second. They are not mood swings that stick and affect my mood, more like electric bursts through my body.

- My online comments being deleted or misspelled after I type them. Even after I go back to edit them, they become misspelled again.

- My mom is having very insanely violent dreams as well as my little sister. She dreamed that an "angel" told her she is about to die a week ago. Marking the date of her death on a calendar a year from now. It is pure terror.

All of this is very recent. Please help us by letting other people know about it. This is very real and it is being done with technology. I am not religious and do not believe in demons but I do think that a bunch of psychotic subhuman monsters run the world and are using technology to try killing people who don't agree.

They're not chips, they're etheric implants.

You're not being "gang stalked". You're experiencing paranoia. All of these are signs of paranoia, not anything else. You can walk into any shrink's office in the world and they'd tell you the same thing.

Just get to a doc and get some meds.

I'll go ahead and redpill you all at once, because I wish someone had done that for me.

They're not physical chips, they're more like, roughly speaking, patterns of energy that are used to control bioelectricity hooked up to a computer.

These people have done a lot of research into how to decode the signals the brain sends, and they know how to manipulate these through a force that has been suppressed from research in mainstream physics.

The planet has been under control of these people for a very long time now. The situation is dark. The Gnostics called them the "archons", Carlos Castaneda had some stuff in his last Don Juan book, too. The MAtrix is based on their latest project. Also, They Live.

Most people have these implants in them that can send impulses to nerves, muscles, or collections of neurons.

The sun creates an atmosphere, which, in turn draws energy from the core of the galaxy. In one of these layers of energy exists the "soul".

As an individualized consciousness, you have access to, theoretically, everything in the universe because everything is made of the same basic aterials between layers and layers and layers, but you'll need some serious work on your physical vessel and "soul" first, because protoplasm is very limiting.

Don't listen to this one.

Like Morpheus said, most of them are not ready to be unplugged from the syste. They'll fight to defend it.

It's hard to recognize the truth until it's staring you in the face. As you're unfortunately aware, at this point.

you probably have some sort of mental illness and you're paranoid & delusional.
this is coming from a schizophrenic, this is EXACTLY how paranoia and delusions work, by playing your beliefs. Gradually you'll stop believing in them but really you should seek help. The sooner you get help the better, don't give things a chance to progress any more than they already have.

You are a crazy person who is going crazy. Symptoms may reverse or you may slide further into madness. It's unfortunate but these things happen from time to time as history has shown us.

This is an epidemic within 2 years.

Everyone in my family agrees and don't think I'm crazy. They are having symptoms as of 2 months, from my little sister to my mom. Everyone.

I will look into that. My chips were put in my head around 2004 during a head surgery so I think they are old models. I have 5 in my head, one in my rip cage, had one in my intestine which I managed to destroy with magnets. My anal pain has stopped after 15+ years of not knowing what it was. It is an amazing feeling.

inb4 stop taking dics hurrr

Look dude, all of these symptoms are thought activated. When I am good, I am rewarded, and when I am angry I am punished. It feels like an automated computer system trying to inventivize me to like the government.

Why do I randomly feel insanely loving and loyal to rich people out of nowhere sometimes? This is only happening in 2 months or less. Everyone in my family has the exact same symptoms, all different ages. We live in different houses so its not poison or gas or something.

I don't know why I have to repeat it so much dude. Everyone in my family is going through this, all different ages. We don't have a history of schizophrenia in our family, but we do have lots of random pain.

We also don't have any history of heart pain. But now we all have insanely powerful heart pain that stops us in our tracks. All within 2 months. Different ages, different house.

My mom didn't think it was crazy when I explained it to her. She immediately agreed and said she felt strange things all her life but kept it secret because she didn't want to seem cray to me.

We were illegal immigrants and we went to charity hospitals. This is where I believe the chips were implanted during dental work and ECT treatment for my mom (PTSD), and head surgery for me (injury fighting another kid with a stick who beat my head open).

This is probably happeninf to you because you've been labeled an "undesirable" - maybe you fap to CP, maybe you looked into the wrong research projects, maybe you just crossed the wrong person.

They'll try to misdirect and get you to do stupid things in public to get you institutionalized or to attack the wrong person. Some of the people "stalking" you have no idea they're doing it. Some might.

The only way out is extensive meditation and hitting the right notes. Get a Lumosity account and exercise your brain. I cannot stress this enough. Learn new math, read books, anything to rearrange the neurons in your head. Exercise your body and feel your muscles as you move them.

The truth is that there aren't any limits to what you're capable of, but there's a lot of work that needs to be done.

I mean, why the fuck you think they put rat poison, a potent neurotoxin, in the drinking water and toothpaste?

Get on an organic diet (GMOs are bad), start exercising, take up breathing techniques and meditation, purify your water, brush teeth wth baking soda, don't appear to others as though you are suffering, and be careful who you talk to. Avoi mainstream music and movies.

There's a lot of occult material out there, and most of it is written by paid shills. Some isn't. Read The Law of One and the Seth material; stay away from all groups and forums claiming affiliation with said material.

Your only way out is to willpower your way out by focusing on the right energetic patterns. Feeling is the glue with which the mind builds, and nothing is impossible; everything has a "mind" right down to the tiniest molecules.

Dear Targeted Individual,

I'm sorry for being one of your gang stalkers. But please understand, if I didn't stalk you, they'd stalk me as well. I'm really sorry. See you around.

>They'll try to misdirect and get you to do stupid things in public to get you institutionalized or to attack the wrong person. Some of the people "stalking" you have no idea they're doing it. Some might.

I actually don't have physical stalkers like a lot of other people do. I think I am low level designated. I only have the head chip symptoms and online censorship.

I feel really bad for the level 4 and 5 targets who have actual people following them everywhere. That is truly creepy.

>The only way out is extensive meditation and hitting the right notes. Get a Lumosity account and exercise your brain. I cannot stress this enough. Learn new math, read books, anything to rearrange the neurons in your head. Exercise your body and feel your muscles as you move them.

I used a magnet for 15 minutes to kill the chips on the right side of my head, but the left side if very persistent. It is the biggest one. It might be the main chip or the battery source for the other chips.

>There's a lot of occult material out there, and most of it is written by paid shills. Some isn't. Read The Law of One and the Seth material; stay away from all groups and forums claiming affiliation with said material.

I'm not really into the occult but these people certainly are. It might help to be aware of their beliefs so thank you for the advice.

>Your only way out is to willpower your way out by focusing on the right energetic patterns. Feeling is the glue with which the mind builds, and nothing is impossible; everything has a "mind" right down to the tiniest molecules.

That can't be the only way. if anyone else has this same problem, try powerful neodymium magnets. They work on the old chips but the new chips are shielded. Don't put the magnets near your phone or computer. Tape them to your chip areas at least 24 hours. They take time to work.

I understand. But make arrangements to leave the country. There are many confessions from gang stalkers who are then later targeted themselves.

Russia fights against the micro chip.

I appreciate your honesty if this is true.

Dude, they're NOT physical chips. At all. They don't use the physical chips anymore; they don't need them. That's camoflauge.
They were more likely placed into you at childhood if your mother gave birth to you in a hospital.

It's not just your family; almost everyone everywhere has these at this point, especially in the USA.

A lot of this happens in the UV spectrum. It's a very complicated topic that involves a lot of biology and physics and other material.

Long story short, 1984 happened a while ago, and it was such an incredible takeover that nobody even knew.

Anyways, they do have physical neural nets that are injectable, but you can actually dissolve these, so they're nothing to worry about. Lots of brain exercise and they just stop working.

They're trying to break you like a bad dog.

Oh, also, the MK-ULTRA programing (that's where a lot of the worst of this started) is also used on people to punish them, a la the Wachowski Brothers/Sisters and Bradley/Chelsea Manning.

Their message is, "This is what we do to people who rebel. This is what happens to people who publicize what we are."

Freedom is possible if you're willing to give up everything. Like that episode of South Park - when you have a cancer, you have to fight it. Cancer doesn't play by the rules, so neither can you. And you have to be willing to give up everything, because the cancer will take everything.

Do be careful, and don't stop believin in yourself, no matter what they do.

>Dude, they're NOT physical chips. At all. They don't use the physical chips anymore; they don't need them. That's camoflauge.

Mine are old from about 2004.

>It's not just your family; almost everyone everywhere has these at this point, especially in the USA.

It seems so fucking crazy though, doesn't it? I never would believe it unless it was happening to me. I head the really new chips are so small they can actually go into liquid vaccines. That's crazy. I don't really believe that myself but I know I'm not lying about my chips so I can't doubt them either.

>Anyways, they do have physical neural nets that are injectable, but you can actually dissolve these, so they're nothing to worry about. Lots of brain exercise and they just stop working.

Never heard of the neural nets. They must be new.

>Their message is, "This is what we do to people who rebel. This is what happens to people who publicize what we are."

Funny because I would have been nothing more than a random gamer if this didn't happen to me. Now I have to waste my life becoming a political activist which honestly doesn't interest me. But now it's my duty to expose this stuff.

I suppose you can find more precise informations and way more helpful answers on /x/ user... Keep us updated I m curious

Yeah, I tried the magnets too. It's a diversion tactic. They don't really work. If it stops after you put a magnet to your head, it's because they're training you to do something useless and/or detrimental. It might even make things worse.

These people can send impulses into you, so most of the ideas that come to you (and web sites you visit) that come to you about these things are wrong.

"Occult" means "hidden". ITs a branch of science and physics that has been hidden away, because the truth would set you free.

Become Christlike and you can literally leverage the bioelectricity in your body to transmute physical elements and walk on water. That takes a lot of discipline and development, and most don't reach it, too distracted by mundane concerns (easy for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle and all).

I hate to break it to you, but mainstream Christianity (I assume you're a Christian, being apparently anti-occult) is a mind control psyop. If you don't want to let go of it, that's fine, and if it gives you strength, stick with it. You don't have to believe me about Christianity, because I know that's not an easy pill for some to swallow. Do stay away from CCM and megachurches.

Most pastors are involved in this. They get approached in seminary school. They mean well, but they're puppeted by the same people, have their own types of implants, and will not do you right, because they're delusional and will listen to the enslavers over you.

Ant any rate, occult beliefs exist to place camo over scientific and biological formulas that lead to liberation and connection to certain types of energy.

Mainstream physics is mostly bunk, or at least most of quantum theory is.

The so-called astral planes ar hidden by these people, along with all research relating to them, and this is where all tue power comes from.

Research what you can. There are good guys and bad guys, but it's a very confusing situation, to say the least.

>Yeah, I tried the magnets too. It's a diversion tactic. They don't really work. If it stops after you put a magnet to your head, it's because they're training you to do something useless and/or detrimental. It might even make things worse.

Trust me it works on some of the older chips, but not the new ones after around 2008.

>These people can send impulses into you, so most of the ideas that come to you (and web sites you visit) that come to you about these things are wrong.

The pain stopped though so that's all I care about. It's like a bad sci fi movie but I'm glad I'm not the only one aware of this.

It is all over the internet; Google gang stalking.

It's happening to so many people right now it's crazy all 2016 or later.

>I hate to break it to you, but mainstream Christianity (I assume you're a Christian, being apparently anti-occult) is a mind control psyop. If you don't want to let go of it, that's fine, and if it gives you strength, stick with it. You don't have to believe me about Christianity, because I know that's not an easy pill for some to swallow. Do stay away from CCM and megachurches.

I've never been even slightly religious my whole life. I believe this is 100% technology.

Not sure if I believe in energy or whatever but I do know this tech is out there.

They've had the non-physical ones for decades.

Go get an X-ray. Do they show up? No.

I begged the doctors until finally the removed a "chip" in my neck, and do you know what it turned out to be? A cyst.

You can feel them, and some do develop into physical structures (cancerous DNA), but they're like Rupert Sheldrake's morphogenetic fields.

They're basically electric; however, you can feel them, because your nerves decode electric signals.

Some of them do come from drugs or vaccines, but again, they're electrical frequencies and not physical objects. Yogis have talked for centuries about being able to imbue etheric energies into drugs and such. It's in a lot of food, too. It makes contact with the electrons in your body and starts altering how you function.

Your body generates electricity, so you can actually do this, too, but they screw up the geometry of your chi/bioelectricity when they do the implants, so you might need help or at least a lot of reading to figure out how t get it right. It needs to go from your tailbone through your heart area and up into your brain in a particular configuration.

>Becoming a political activist

Politics is pretty useless, they control all of it. There is a rebellion, but it's underground, and I wouldn't trust anybody until you know what you're doing. Make enough noise that someone who knows that they're doing can remove the

>They've had the non-physical ones for decades.

Can you explain that better? How does that even work? You mean the nano ones that go in the blood stream?

>They're basically electric; however, you can feel them, because your nerves decode electric signals.

Wow that's really sci fi and I had no idea. My chips are old and physical.

We are being conquered by aliens or something. This can't be a mass delusion in so many people all of a sudden as of 2016. Something is happening.

>Politics is pretty useless, they control all of it. There is a rebellion, but it's underground, and I wouldn't trust anybody until you know what you're doing. Make enough noise that someone who knows that they're doing can remove the

Still going to spread the word as much as I can.

Sorry, was easting breakfast, will respond in a second.

bump for interest. If this is real then it freaks me out too. I dont know about you OP but I think I have one in my arm. It itches all the time and I can feel it

I have the head chips, one in my rib. My mom has one in her knee and 5 more in her head. We have the old versions of the chips.

I think my little brother has one in his teeth from the dentist.

op bumping for anyone who takes this seriously

I take it seriously, I suspect it's happening to me but not ready to fully acknowledge it. Hoping something shows up in my MRI scan results.

>Can you explain that better? How does that even work?

It's what mystics refer to as the "etheric body". It's the same force that causes crystals to grow and DNA to be alive. All the "occult" stuff that gets talked about is basically how to connect with and intelligently use this force.

How it works is very complex, but it basically works through resonance, like if you pluck a guitar string and a guitar string of the same frequency vibrates. It has aspects related, also, to certain types of fundamental particles and a type of electromagnetic wave outside the normal understanding of mainstream physics.

Basically, they vibrate the electrons in such a way that it connects the electrons in your body to the same frequency, which can play havoc with your etheric body/bioplasmic coronal discharges.

But the menu is not the meal. To the human, interacting with it seems like a second physical body made of another substance that contains the instructions for what you will become and what memories you have collected.

They can cut out 50% of a rat's brain - any 50% - and it will remember how to escape a maze. Memories are stored in an energy field, not the physical brain.

This energy field has laws and rules that seem counterintuitive to the materialist, but they're the information that creates form, so their natre is hidden altogether.

Understanding rationally is hard, and the best way to understand is to learn to manipulate this field yourself - anything conscious can do so.

If the hard thing for Christians is understanding that the pastors are involved with the bad guys, the hard thing for materialists to understand is that energy fields themselves are intelligent in their own way. Seems too mystical, but that's what it is.

They just learn to manipulate these energy fields.

> My chips are old and physical.

I thought that originally, too. It's not a big deal one way or the other, but they really try to mislead you as to the nature of your predicament

Request it from your doctor. I had a head scan after an accident and they refused to show me the MRI.

But when I was a kid I had an MRI and the doctors found "fragments" in my head. They took my mom to the other room and I spent the whole night in the emergency room for no reason.

>ITT

(cont'd)

>Still going to spread the word as much as I can.

That's good, just think before you say. Don't accidentally become a mouthpiece for these people encouraging the wrong things. Keep in mind that beaming thoughts into people's heads was patented in the 70's. I'm sure you're well aware.

The ones from the dentist work because they're metal fillings and they work as an antenna and make it easier for your body to receive the frequencies.

The filling itself doesn't do anything other than attract whatever microwave/cell signals they're putting out. Rods and pins and such can work the same way.

Anything that can interfere with an electron can cause these problems to some degree - even music or radio waves.

LOL OP you fucking retard u think ur spezial enuff 2 have a chip in u head? Who you think you are james bond?

Lol.

idiot.

I had a scan years ago, went back fro the results. was told I'd been referred to a consultant as a 'lump' had been detected in my left temple. went to see the consultant, he denied there was anything found, and wouldn't show me the results. only got a scan this time because the ENT consultant refereed me to Neurology. Asking my Dr for results would be pointless, as they've been obstructive over the last couple of years.

Yeah they tried turning me into someone violent. Made me want to kill random people an even my own family but after the magnets I feel better.

>The ones from the dentist work because they're metal fillings and they work as an antenna and make it easier for your body to receive the frequencies.

I didn't know they worked like that. Thank you for spreading the word of how these things work.

Maybe in the future we can start a resistance and find a way to hack into the chips and steal the rich politicians' bank account info.

>Anything that can interfere with an electron can cause these problems to some degree - even music or radio waves.

Do you have any idea what might destroy the newer chips?

That's pretty suspicious. You probably have a chip in your head and are listed in some database as a crazy. So they aren't going to show you the MRI.

If it's an old chip try magnets. I don't know how to destroy the new ones. Maybe homemade EMP?

Look I know this sounds crazy but it is definitely real. This many people all at once don't go nuts at the same time for no reason.

Everyone in my family man. It's not a coincidence.

op u are a faget You must have a superiority complex thinking your the center of the world.

Yes the government will chip you because they have nothing better to do than spend millions od dollars survelling you. LOL fucking retard

seek help faggot you are a schizo freak

Money will be obsolete before long, whichever side wins.

The enslavers want to move us from shitty cramped factory farm cells into nice, big cages with room and air conditioning, complete with electronic features that replace "spiritual" (bioelectric) function.

The liberators want us to return to the so-called garden of Eden before the "fall". Take us back to a state in which we exist in harmony with the energy fields around us very directly.

>Do you have any idea what might destroy the newer chips?

Meditation and brain exercise.

They work by organizing your neurons in a particular fashion, so you need to take control f your brain.

If you can't rid yourself of the idea that the implants are physical, then remember that all physical matter also has electrons, and experiments have shown that matter can break apart in strange ways under the right circumstances. You can do this, but so mush of it is mental that it adds an extra layer of difficulty to think of it as physical rather than electricity, but the difference is the same.

Either way, focus on how your mind used to be. I'm genetically resistant to some of their tricks, coming from a certain bloodline, so I'm not sure if everyone has the same reference frame, but you can "download" the information if someone decides to help you.

Obviously, there are people who use this energy for negative purposes, and it's hard to know who to trust, but the answers are out there.

The right people will probably remove the implants and work with opening your third eye directly so that you can see for yourself and neurons organize in a normal way.

If you can't see for yourself, don't follow. The people who are really trying to help will teach you to do things for yourself.

(1/2)

(2/2)

And keep in mind that most opposition movements are controlled, both mainstream (Alex Jones) and underground.

The only way out is to learn to empathize with the same level that the laws of physics work at. They aren't absolute. Someone might help you, if you're lucky.

At any rate, the positive side of all this is as wonderful as the negative is horrible - that you're capable of literally anything you put your mind to, "the the disciplined entity, all things are pen and free".

Don't let them sidetrack you with technological and transhumanist bullshit - the cage they're preparing fr us is nicer than where we've been, but once you've seen outside the fence, you're not going to want the cage anymore.

I have to go now, and I'm not responding to this thread again (in case a troll pretends to be me - you know how these people are), this is my last post, period.

Don't let them break your will or stop believing in yourself. In the words of that asshle wizad from Skyrim, "Your mind is the best weapon you have."

No I think you are definintely on to something saying they're energetic. But there are different types of chips and I have the old physical ones.

How do you destroy the energetic ones?

Do you know of any doctors who can remove them? I'd go to Russia if I had to to get these things removed.

Thank you for your advice.

There are other people just like us all over the world.

one thing I dont understand about people who say they are being gangstalked:
why do you think you're so important that there are many people following you around?
what information do you hold that others would even want?

Nigga you crazy as fuck.

It's not that I'm important. It's that I'm not important. And they believed nobody would ever notice.

>to the disciplined entity, all things are open and free

fixd

we should smoke

notice what though?
if you're not important then that means they don't give a shit about you.
if they don't give a shit about you then what would you even have to worry about from weird networks of agents or whatever gang stalkees say are running around.

Well historically minorities, elderly, and other undesirables were the ones who had these things implanted into them in the 1970s.

Try to short them out with an EMP? Homemade EMPs are a thing.

They're really not physical, even if they feel like it. The energetic ones went into use in 1999, and they feel real. But if they're physical to you, then go through the motions of killing a physical device.

No, seriously, I'm not posting anymore after this. This is my absolute last post. Anything that comes after this, dn't believe it (again, you know how these people are); I'm closing the browser right now.

Also, while we're on the subject, avoid marijuana, LSD, and anything else that messes with your serotonin - certai neurotransmitters are important.

Again, good diet, and look up "Science of Breath PDF".

Closing the browser window now. Good luck.

I feel like you're answering somebody elses question.

Thank you and goodbye. I know these people stalk some people online so I wouldn't be surprised if you have a problem with people impersonating you constantly on Sup Forums.

how the hell would anyone impersonate anyone else on an anonymous imageboard?
I mean the whole point of this shithole is that everything is disposable.

I've heard of people being impersonated on facebook through the gang stalking program as well as on the phone.

Copypasta from yesterday.
Kys faggot

well that makes a bit of sense, but on here there is little point to copying somebody.

welcome back, spread the word.

the point is to stalk and harass them to break their mind in the effort of reprogramming their personality.

When someone develops a split personality, they become many people all at once. They cycle through different persons. They can then lock on to one of the personality types they desire and solidify it.

Everyone knows this already. The physics is always there.

I agree with you OP. I think the problem is way bigger than most people know especially with the tiny pepper grain sized chips.

why would the government bother with breaking minds when we are so overwhelmed with information that we are all in an apathetic coma.
there is such a huge amount of information about all the horrors of humanity that people just dont give a shit, they are complacent with their social media, reality tv and even youtube to the point where they just dont give a shit that more terrorists are blowing up countries they dont give a shit about for reasons they dont give a shit about.

the world is sick and dying, nobody cares about you and nobody cares if you step out of line, because none of it matters, you wont ever change anything, and you will become dust, as I will too.

Oh look it's the schitzophrenic who refused to get help again.

>Mental disorders aren't at all hereditary

wait there was a chip in your intestines made to give you anal pain?

for what purpose?

I-just wanted to look at some p-porn on Sup Forums, how the fuck did i end up here

I wish it was me too but they woke me up from sleeping. Now everyone all over the world is waking up.

You are the stupid one if you don't at least acknowledge that it can be happening.

Yes and I woke up bleeding sometimes.

I don't know why. I think for medical information, diet and who knows what else.

being awake to the sickness wont do anything, all it will do is bring a great sadness into your heart.

the only real thing you can do is try and be a good person and be kind to those around you, that's all any of us can do before our end.

Well obviously the answer is to remove the chips from your brain, i'd suggest googling it but only if your computer uses a proxy.
Go to the 4th page of results and you should find your answer.

Sometimes the kindest thing to do is to fight. For all the others around you.

There are so many people suffering all I can do is spread the word and fight back.

Do you know of any doctor who does this?

You know I would believe all of this if it weren't for one thing
How the fuck do you convert brain information to digital or analog?

underrated post. Get checked op. Went trough a psychosis myself. It's painful to realise you're not important but it's worth it. You'll get scanned but then you'll fall back to false state of sudden lucidity of why it's not showing implants bla bla bla.
Find a good shrink and make the efforts to trust the therapy. Good luck. Focus on better days.

fighting will only hurt people who aren't awake, you need to show unrelenting kindness and compassion to all around you, only that will dull the suffering.

Google experiments in cats, dogs, and mice.

I will always show kindness for everyone no matter who I am or what I do and no matter what I write and what I lead.

But you have to imagine that kindness is to fight in a world like this.

I hope you dont mean violence when you say you'll fight, you must walk the path of peace if you hope to ever make anything even the slightest bit better, spread peace, I'm sure you've seen all the violence and hatred being thrown around under the false guise of saving the world, those who would commit acts of violence cannot be trusted.

DO NOT TRUST THE VIOLENT ONES.

Hey I know you said you're not replying anymore. But if you change your mind I would really appreciate it.

You said meditation and brain exercise/learning helps.

But does imagination help? Like creative endeavors? Creating music, art, writing, etc. Something that causes you to essentially create something new?

That would have to help, wouldn't it?

dont listen to this op
your suffer because your airways are damaged. that is where all your pain comes from. you have to get conciouss over your body. this needs a lot practice to even get to understand a little what is happening with you. once you are able to take the air and direct the prahna/chi (whatever) to the parts of your body that are damaged it will feel like little bubbles inside your body are repairing you.

Same here man what the fuck

Violence isn't ideal.

No that was not me. That was someone else. He was giving me advice but he seems like he gives good advice.

I don't really believe in that stuff but I don't mean to offend you. I think technology makes or breaks everything.

What a thread.

you are schizophrenic my phriendic

imagine the broken parts like tiny applying wheels, if you dont know they are there they get stronger and harder and will drain more energy from your body. when the bubbles hit them it feels like little orgasms and they relive stress. you will become able to get more conciouss over your other body parts as more wheels you destroy

alright you keep trying your best to be a good person and spread kindness, it's 6am for me and I've been up all night, I need some sleep.

take care and show love to the people you care about.

what dont you belive? you give energy to your blood with breathing, activated blood is prahna/chi or what ever they call it just to not tell you its only blood tickeling you

Thank you. There are still a few people on earth who feel love.

Funny you say that. Some people have circular implants in their eyes that float around.

Because technology makes the world or breaks it apart.

scholar.google nor does Google show up with any research papers. Just claims of experiments

youtube.com/watch?v=FLb9EIiSyG8

bmp

This was a fascinating read. Probably 101% tin foil bullshit, but fascinating.

how do you explain the weird symptoms happening to multiple people of different ages in different houses at the same exact time?

Schizophrenia
>you don't actually have a family

Dunno man honestly, this just seems way too far fetched to be real.

gang bang stalking? sounds hot