I have some questions about LSD

I have some questions about LSD.

When you are high, are you aware of your surroundings? Like are you fully conscious and can talk to people normally? Like you know how when you're in weed, you still know wtf is going on around you

Also could it make you do dangerous stuff such as jump out a window, if you don't have a friend monitoring you throughout the whole trip?

All depends on how much you take. For 1 to 2 hits you will be fine, know what is going on, and be able to talk to people (somewhat). I wouldnt recommend talking to anyone that you wouldnt want to find out you are high. it will probs be fairly obvious unless they have no idea about drugs.

Mostly yes imagine it less like "a different world" and more like "augmented reality" patterns emerge in different things, weird shapes and crazy images and your first time you won't shut the fuck up you'll have to talk and talk and talk about what you're feeling to someone.
But other than being mostly uninhibited you could function normally in a non work or stressful environment
Just keep in mind12-18 hours long

Just becareful they can read your mind

Most people don't do anything dangerous but the first few times have someone there with you that you trust and that can physically restrain you, because while most people remain at least partially aware that they are on a drug and nothing is real ive seen friends convinced that their fingers had demons in them and they had to cut them off.
Pro tip: take it when you're already having a good day, and if you have a bad thought don't chase it down the rabbit hole don't think about it just imagine something you love a lot more

How are you like when you talk when your high? How does it differ when you talk normally? Do you talk in a louder voice? Faster?

Dude i started seeing demons in the walls. They were telling me that they control me.

I've heard about the cutting off finger thing which scares me.. But I heard that's only if the person is mentally ill to begin with.

Would you need to be like handcuffed if you are going through a bad trip? And as I mentioned... Does it make you do totally crazy shit like jump out a window?

I've heard about someone high on drugs who though he saw a pool out the window and jumped out. Don't remember if it was LSD or not

>When you are high, are you aware of your surroundings?
Hyper aware. More aware than usual if I'm being real. You realize the elements within everything that creates your surroundings. A wooden chair isn't a chair. It's a tree that got fucked up and reconstructed so your fatass can sit down and die with worse posture.

>Like are you fully conscious and can talk to people normally?
Be prepared to spill your thoughts into the open hand and mind of any individual around you that you trust. You can conversate just fine but you'll be trip talking. Your voice might sound funny to yourself but you'll seem to be normal others.

>Like you know how when you're in weed, you still know wtf is going on around you
More awareness my friend.

>Also could it make you do dangerous stuff such as jump out a window, if you don't have a friend monitoring you throughout the whole trip?
Only if you have a tendency to do that while sober. If not you will be fine. Unless you get an urge to jump out a window for no reason.

My bother and I once took two and a half tabs each on a large family camping trip, and played poker with everyone. If you're not a pussy you can handle it.

You have mental problems then my man

It varies from person to person. When I took it, I was very grounded and the hallucinations were small and easy to handle. When my friend took the same dose as me, she wasn't able to talk for ages and completely lost track of the location, time, year, etc.

This. No joke your thoughts are read by expressions and body language anyway. Acid amplified it to make you a cartoon character of charisma to others.

Completely agree with the last point. Do not ever take hallucinogens to escape a bad day. It's like removing the safeguards on your mind, all thoughts you have at the moment just pour out, and if most of them are sad / stressful / hateful, your visions will be an augment reflections of your state of mind. Hence the demons.

Why would you say that? Its not like it scared me or anything. But it was cool to see. I started seeing pentagrams too.

Cool man OP here... since you have experience with this thing and other people in this thread..

I have another question.

They say those who take LSD may e have flashbacks of the trip even months later. Explain? How long do the flash backs last? Is it like you are high again or is it like de ja vu

To your first point, kind of like the Master Builders see individual Lego pieces making up everything in their world. Made me chuckle.

Let's say I take it when I'm going through a breakup and I'm depressed... What will happen?

its hard to fap when the walls are melting

You just need someone to remember that you're high and that you should only do things that are safe.

When you want to do something, your high mind can come up with many strange solutions. It's nice to have friends that remind you of the safest options.

Example:
Me: hey that huge dog is really nice, I'll pat him
Friend: leave it alone, can't you see the sheer size?

Me: hey I would like to bake some cookies!
Friend: naa just open the cookie bag there

Me: I'll go piss into the ocean
Friend: no, dig some sand and piss there

Bro I'd I saw demons in the walls and they told me they controlled me, I'd shit my pants. And I'm sure 98% of everyone else would too

>Would you need to be like handcuffed if you are going through a bad trip?
Holy shit my sides..

>OP is going bananas
>suddenly sees demons within fingers
>needs to set them free
>friends freak out and start a panic
>friend wrestles OP down and holds him until he has control as a different friend puts handcuffs on the tripping disaster
>apeshitthrashing.exe
>never the same mentally or emotionally again
>hold grudge on those friends for life
>mental health goes into the negatives as physical health follows and life falls apart.
Yeah don't give people permission to handcuff you while you're tripping that shit would break the man. Especially during a panic or strange outburst. God damn thanks for the laugh man. You're so clueless it's actually kind of cute. You're in for a real trip. It's not what you expect at all and you'll be happy once you're in the void. Stay safe and drink water but not enough to make you throw up your intestines.

Well it was hard to tell what they wanted. They were acting friendly.but all night i kept telling myself that im on acid. So i just kept saying that to myself in my head. And then i peaked and it was fucking badass. I could see inside my brain and the room i was in at the same time over and over again

You'll find your mind circling around that depressing thoughts.. better smoke some weed and go to see friends.

Fucking Mephistopheles will appear and offer you a chance to get your significant other back in exchange for your soul.

You know how you replay everything you did wrong in your mind over and over, trying to analyze it? Well, acid will put it on an endless loop, and make it almost like a VR experience where you're a fly on the wall, witnessing your own memories with no ability to interfere or at least stop. Or worse, your inner voices will turn on you and you will hear them, like you'd hear a prosecutor voice out your indictment and a judge declaring you guilty..

Yes you are fully conscious and are aware of your surroundings. I personally notice things I normally don't notice about my surroundings -- "So and so makes the vibe kinda weird in here." I actually quit smoking cigs cause of LSD, I realized the only reason I was taking smoke breaks was because I liked being outside in the fresh air. So I stared hiking and going outside more and the cigs were phased out without even really thinking about it.

I've tripped 1 trillion times (realistically 50+ times) and have never jumped off a building cause I could fly to ran into the street to try to flyswat a semi-truck. But I could see this happening if you take stupid high doses (I mean like 4+ good tabs at once).

I honestly don't know why people always say this, I was able to somewhat control myself with up to 300 micrograms, although in the safety of my house

You will probablyfeel more depressed and anxious,with sudden spikes of fear, self hate and emptiness.
Your fear will grasp you and cloud your mind, you will imagine things you cannot possibly mentioned while sober because of their hideousness. The blackness will grasp you for hours that would seem loke days. It's awful.
>currently 100% fucking high on weed

Shooms did this to me. LSD is daddy.

Dude, I beg to differ. I came and because one with a forest. I was a fairy, fucking fairy, and cumming tiny fairies out. Shit was cash.

Pretty sure I traumatised a squirrel though.

this most likely

Me: should I let the fractal light and waves of energy take my underwear off to expose my pale anus hole?
Friend: Nah keep those things on and watch family guy.

Me: I'm really feeling horny can I jack off in your bathroom for an hour or two?
Friend: No just watch the U.S. election on YouTube.

Me: I really want to change and become a better person. Will removing my eyelids give me more success in life?
Friend: Only of you take them off with a rusty wrench from the great depression.

Me: should I tell my dad I love him in a 7 paragraph text message and then call my mom and say I forgive her?
Friend: Get on Facebook and share some dark memes instead.

You will feel like you're dying of pure emotional pain, you'll feel the absolute worst you've ever felt
I don't recommend it, even if there's a possibility of the trip giving good insight about the situation it's just too shitty

Lsd has left me wanting more out of life. The day after a full nights sleep i was super focused and willing to learn anything, i actually started learning html and css because of this

It is amazing if you look at yourself in the mirror.
20min will be enough

Don't do that. You won't be escaping reality, you will be tortured in a Hellish one.

Don't join the club of hard knocks if you don't want to hear a light knock down the hallway a few months after your stay. You're a member for life.

I get tgus feeling if i smoke too much weed. I start to feel like im tripping again.

Thanks bros... I did go through a breakup but I'm much better than I was the first day. I'm not sure if I'm 100% over it, but I'm def in the phase of "she is never coming back I need to move on now". I don't feel super depressed every single day anymore.

I'm thinking of doing it soon.

That about solves all my questions. If you people want to keep the thread going with acid stories and what not, your welcomed

Dude that feeling when your hands dont even look like your hands lol

If you consume enough, repeatedly, you'll have very mild flashbacks. Kind of both I guess.

Don't go in thinking you get it now. You will probably later. LSD HITS. And your first reaction will probably be "what the fuck, what a trip" and I'm talking about your first reaction

>kind of like the Master Builders see individual Lego pieces making up everything in their world.
Implying master builders are Lego neets and not architects. Geez you're fucked

this. weed can bring back some aspects of the trip.. but not too much.

This
Weed will feel different, stronger

>he's never seen the eyes above the doorways

Like looking in the mirror and thinking, damn I'm a human. I'm really inside this bitch right now

Bro when I'm on weed, it brings back aspects of when I was sober. When I'm high on weed I think about stuff that happened in the past that I totallllyyyyy forgot about

Wait until you're 100% then wait even longer man. LSD will rock your world if you're at all lying to yourself or have a dirty conscience

This 100 times, weed can put you back in that 'open' headspace

>I have another question.
>They say those who take LSD may e have flashbacks of the trip even months later. Explain? How long do the flash backs last? Is it like you are high again or is it like de ja vu

That's a myth. Just avoid psychedelics if mentally ill or schizophrenic, it can fuck you up even more.
LSD does not stay in the body. It has a half life of like 2-3 hours and only a small (but effective) portion of the LSD goes to the brain.
LSD is almost entirely metabolized within a day after ingestion. Since the half-life of LSD is only a few hours, only a very small amount of LSD remains even at the end of the trip, and this is excreted in the urine. All traces are undetectable after several days and are certainly gone entirely within a couple of weeks. As detection technology improves and thresholds drop (it is now possible to detect picograms reliably), the time that incredibly small amounts of it could be detected will extend. Occasionally, people claim that LSD has been found in spinal fluid years after the last time LSD was taken. This is a common myth and is bullshit as there is no research / proof of it.

But if you are a sane person and you take it on a day without duty / stress / work or on a relaxing holiday with plenty of time you have always a good trip, do it with friends you know and like. Do not use it as a party / escape drug. It is not addictive, although it can be psychological addictive (like video games). I've seen someone who used it too frequently become a conspiracy theorist and not fun to converse with (he literally thinks he can read minds and unconscious thoughts of people) and he was a really good student, it's slowly fucking him up.

I would not recommend doing it more then a few times every year.

>I'm thinking of doing it soon.

Don't. Wait a little bit more, until you (re)start loving yourself.

>Hacked priced on site, buy fast.

shinyarm.country-story.com

Nothing personal but you have to be mentally ill in the first place to be doing drugs

High bro here.
I've been using LSD receeationally for the past 9 years. If you ever want to try it I recommend a nice trip to a beach or montain, surround yourself with nature, bring a blutooth speaker and blast some nice calm music while you are triping. All of these will enhance your grasp on reality and help you navigate the intrinsecal maze of the self.

Best of luck with this mourning period, it shall pass.

This is pretty good advice
I lied to myself by thinking that some not so big problems wouldn't affect the trip, and holy shit they can
Lsd is like an emotion amplificator, it multiplies the strength of them

LSD doesn't stay in the body, but your mind will never forget the way it changed and was forced to use different synapses to start thinking differently.

That feeling when you play Legend of Zelda and you realize you are link and then begin to wonder who's been holding the controller for your life.... Cosmic shit, man

Completely agree, but one suggestion: bring a good friend along as a DD of sorts to loop you back in case you lose perceptions.

Mm, das good shit that feeling right there. Really makes you want to get your shit together

Where does someone get acid? I'm tired of doing nothing with my life. Maybe drugs will help me. I'd try weed, but I live with people and don't want them getting me in trouble.

Not like specific locations, but like behind a gas station? Or is it like one of those things where I need to know a guy to get into it? I don't live in a bad area. So my options are probably limited.

Op buy alot of glowsticks. They go me through my first trip. By the second time i waa able to handle it. When id start to feel scared id just look into a glow stick. The colors were beautiful

you will be is awe and amazment at the visuals around you and the euphoria rushing through your brain. this will leave you unable to focus for long on anything and kinda stumbling over your own thoughts like a bad case of ADHD combined with schizophrenia. its not like alcohol where you will be sloppy and uninhibited. you will be all there just overwhelmed, happy, and scatterbrained.

Have any of you any idea of where can I find some LSD? I've been offered some while on holidays, but back home I have no clue who to aks (I'm in europe, italy right now)

Please don't buy hallucinogens from behind a gas station. Or any other source you can't be 100% sure of. Yes, the best way is to start meeting people and branching out. Whether you live in a 'bad' area or not, it will find you when you are ready

No but buy a testing kit incase the opportunity comes up again

Don't do acid if you're tired of doing nothing with your life lol. Drugs won't help you in that capacity! You sound like a teenager. The time to do acid is ONCE you've done something in the right direction with your life because that good feeling will be amplified and realized during your trip.

Listen to this user, don't go to the gas station for drugs.

Not really "high" but yes you are aware. You basically talk to people normally yes. Nothing to be worried about really. Just know it lasts for 10-12hrs so don't make any plans and don't freak out because it will go away and you will be fine.

Of course the more you take the more fucked up you will get, the more hallucinations, the more you will deviate from reality, etc.

The darknet, friendo

Any goa psy trance festivals?
look for grounded individuals. Test your shit and don't buy from people who would never take it themselves. Best is to get in a psy-scene festival and just meet people there. Lucy will find you.

Or buy from the darknet but there is a lot of shit going down these months so I'd avoid it for a decent time unless you buy like a wee tiny bit amount. But it's a learning curve before you can use them in a safe and wise manner.

Please do not do drugs. You clearly...just don't do anything.

Well, nothing makes you get your shit together like tripping will

>Nice trips
This. I would steer clear of darknet markets right now. I wouldn't be surprised if we learned of some Tor Browser exploit law enforcement has in the coming months because of all of these recent shutdowns

It just augments the reality a bit. I only get acid flashbacks when very high, and it's not much of a jarring experience

>TFW your first time was when you were alone and all were asleep
>kicks in while sitting at the kitchen table
>never laughed so much in my life that night
>prefer trip alone (almost) every time since

Best days of my life were renting cabins in Gatlinburg TN and trippin dick on a mountain. Me and my group of friends would always rent out big ass 3 story cabins with multiple balcony's that pretty much always had a hot tub. One day I remember it started raining really hard outside and we watched the mountainside for what felt like hours. And god knows we tore those cabins up every trip.

Debatable man. Sometime can just cause more confusion

This 100%

>When you are high, are you aware of your surroundings?

Depends on what you take and how strong it is.

>Like are you fully conscious and can talk to people normally?

What you say might not make any sense.

>Like you know how when you're in weed, you still know wtf is going on around you

It is not like weed. Well. maybe the really really weak stuff?

>Also could it make you do dangerous stuff such as jump out a window, if you don't have a friend monitoring you throughout the whole trip?

If you're stupid as fuck, sure.

If you take LSD, do not underestimate how much of a fucking moron you are - you're only human after all.

How does one branch out? Just talking to strangers?

I simply meant it in the way that everyone attests that their lives are better on acid.

I have no idea how to do that beyond tor and all the links I have are legal stuff.

I plan on moving to a more "hippy" part of the US. Perhaps my luck will change around there. Thanks. And checked.

I do nothing but eat, sleep, and videogames. Drugs are my only chance to get past my mental blocks. 12 years of therapy and drugs did nothing.

Only if you're not sure where you want to go! Damn nice trips too.

Try to get involved in some hobbies that involve going outside. Meet people with common interests. Connecting with other people can feel just as good as getting high, and sooner or later some of those people will want to get high with you.

Thank you, user.

I have some lsd. Questions?

they don't exist as far as you and I understand "exist". but if you step into the void(s), there they are.

Can you ship some to me? I'll pay double whatever it cost. I just can't find this shit anywhere

And remember drugs / psychoactive substances are not everything. It's fun but remember we were all born with a 'sober' mind. It's fun to use as tool to reflect about the world and yourself. And I think it's great that people discover these substances and they are miraculously helpful in different ways. But everything comes with moderation and you need to educate yourself and learn about these tools so that you don't do stupid shit and get caught up in your own reality.

Now I have a friend I'm not too close with but I see him every week and he's a real acid head / shroomer. He's basically high multiple times every week telling me how he needs shrooms to live, he believes in a lot stupid conspiracy theories which makes it a painstaking effort to converse with. Every conversation with him ends up in a deep thought spiral of how humans are selfish and huge conspiracy theories. Anyone knows how to kick him back to reality? Whenever you say anything even mildly confronting about drugs he just won't listen and keep ranting about how drugs are good and lsd/shrooms are a magical tool to solve all worlds problems. He just got out of college and now is looking for a job (law masters degree). But he has a lot of time now and is getting eaten by the acid and psilocybin. Any advice?

Why are you exposing this to light?

Acid isn't addictive at all. And it's not supposed to be used on a regular occasion such as like weed. Acid is something you do only like 2 times a year.

He is choosing to do acid, because it is scientifically studied to show no addictive qualities.

Kick him in the nuts and give him a slap to the face. Maybe facefuck him and cum down his throat. That will teach him a lesson. He's a degenerate.

Good point. Saved by the way

Well I'm not trying to completely dissuade you. Sounds like you're smart enough to know what you want out of it. Acid revitalized my career choice when I was thinking about pursuing something else so it's not all gloomy

Sure, what could go wrong

Sounds like this guy is really uncomfortable in whatever reality he's built for himself. I mean, the kick back to reality he needs is lots of time without tripping. This problem isn't going to go away without stopping the psychedelic use

Every psychedelic or hallucinogen I've ever done has been when I'm alone, iv found it makes one focus more on the effects and enjoyment of it then while talking about it, or distracted by others. I've done shrooms, acid, and dmt, all of which I was alone at night in a small room in my country house

That guy is going places. He finished college and is looking for an important job with a sharp mindset. Partner up with him in business while you can. Learn a thing or two from him before you judge your friend.

>t. Multiple personality disorder

You're in complete control, there is no intoxication.

Maintain, man. As long as you keep the knowledge that it's just a drug and it'll pass, you will be fine. Just maintain that knowledge. Maintain, man.

>They say those who take LSD may e have flashbacks of the trip even months later.

user, I've been waiting for nearly forty years for some flashbacks... nada, zip, zilch.. no such animal, 404...

BAN THIS FUCK

it's just camera flash. That was taken in the basement.

How does eating while on acid feel like? When you're on weed it makes food taste 10x better... Does acid have any effect on food?

If you won't ship some to me... At least tell me where you got it? How much would something like in your photo cost?

Tripping with pals is literally too much fun. You'll probably never laugh harder in your life if you're with good company tripping. To each their own tho.