Should I fuck an ugly girl Sup Forums ??

Should I fuck an ugly girl Sup Forums ??

One of my coworkers has made some very explicit advances on me, I straight up said I wasn't attracted to her but she doesn't seem to mind.

Haven't had sex in like 3 years though so maybe it would be best to just fuck her?

Pic related is not her but similar level of attractiveness

Watch out for the stalkers user. Trust me on this, I've had one for decades.

Get something out of it, like money.

Fuck her, use a rubber, Hope its fun

>I straight up said I wasn't attracted to her but she doesn't seem to mind.
She's horny and going through a dry spell to, doesnt matter if you like her she just wants the dick and orgasm. Stay friends, you dont have to marry her but stay friends life is all about helping each other in life user. You may one day find yourself in need of help and she will be there for you if you treat her like a decent human being.

if she is equally hiddious as the girl in your pic. brace yourself and fuck her hard

>One of my coworkers
never a good idea to fuck a coworker, esp. if shes fugly.
only do it if you work in entirly different departments and if you can stand the ridicule of your workbuds (sooner or later they WILL find out!)

Serious think about the responsibility you have for her emotions. I saw two coworker pair for sex and nothing more, but the man ending up completely heart broken and a wreck to deal with at the job. Sure, breakups usually are difficult. But these were adults that both said, "Yeah, we're cool just fucking."

Also, CO WORKERS. You really need to think about what happens afterward.

Hmm this sounds reasonable BUT

This makes not want to go through with it

you truly only live once user, you really shouldnt take advice from a mongolian basket weaving forum, take her out for coffee or some shit, hang out a while, if it feels right, plow the crusties out of that pussy. you dont know what people are life ever, you can know someone for years and they turn out to be psychos, you can know someone for a few days and they be the best person youve met who will always be there for you. you wont know till you try, there are always pitfalls, but youre both adults. its up to you

Sup Forumsro im to go out on a limb here and just white knight you...dont fucken do it! If you stick your dick in crazy, yoour gonna have a bad time

You actually care if your co workers find out?? What are you 19?

>This makes not want to go through with it
that's because it's the right answer
in fact, she's probably told people she's fucked you already and they're probably laughing behind your back about it

>Hacked priced on site, buy fast.

shinyarm.country-story.com

>she's probably told people she's fucked you already and they're probably laughing behind your back about it

are you in highschool or something?

A toilet is a toilet.

cum on her face

Your dad wasnt picky if he had been you wouldnt be in this situation..

if she's already told everyone then might as well do it

If she has a decent body then I'd say do it, don't pass up easy nsa sex

Sorry I meant to reply to Don't care about what coworkers would think, they are all ugly too, what I care about is workplace drama

We already hung out a few times, not alone like a date, but with other coworkers there, she is nice, I want to be friends, I'm just not sure if I'll cause workplace drama, and/or if it's just a good decision in general to lower your physical standards due to not

It looks like harassment to me.

Risk job at your own peril, esp. with dogface.

Think twice, thrice, user.

Son if you haven't had sex in 3 years, you're clearly not doing so well in the looks department yourself. Be a man and bend her over

Ugly cunt should be herded to the side and have pick axes driven through their faces. Hot women should be forced to fuck ugly men. Why?

Because men are useful. Women are parasites and useless, self entitled cunts.

33 and no, this actually happened to me, she even told a bunch of people she was going to get me hammered and fuck me at a work night out

tactfully avoided that one when a friend told me

if you are asking Sup Forums, then you already want to fuck her and are just looking to get a thumbs up from somewhere.

Just fuck her. I fucked a homeless woman once because I was so horny.

>tactfully avoided that one when a friend told me
why didnt you just talk with her like an adult? why are you taking your friends word for the truth in this particular case? Sometimes people in general have a blind hatred for a person and will make up all kinds of stories on a person to.

I'm looking for thumbs up and thumbs down alike, I've already received good advice here, of course I want to feel bagina on my dick, but I also don't want to have a coworker be upset if I don't want to be her boyfriend

A girl can say she's cool with just sex but after sex might end up wanting more and being hurt

i talked to her after the night in question, told her no was no, ans she told me that she was still going to fuck me

there was literally no point

she was a whore, had a rep for it, and i already knew a few guys that had fucked her

i have standards

As you didn't fuck for 3 years, I suppose you're no Brad Pitt either.

>i have standards

see to me that situation wouldn't be about standards but about boundaries but whatever floats your boat dude. ive fucked plenty of whores with reputations and their real self had nothing to do with their reputation so, believe what you're told from 3rd parties at your own peril.

Fuck her, user. Just do it. Slam a couple shots of Jameson first and ride her wild into that higher heaven.

its more that I'm beta and don't get out much for my not having sex in 3 years, ive not really talked to or hung out with a girl that was single in these last 3 years (my last job was mostly solo)

not single mate and got pleny of pussy before i settled down

>wanting more and being hurt
thats not your cross to bear.
if shes ok with just screwing, then thats all the info you need.
if she wanted to be your gf she should have told you sooner. and if she tells you after a couple of weeks of plowing her, you can just end things with her.
no need to be guilt-tripped into a relationshit.

youre wasting your time, he's not adult enough to be able to handle relationships apparently.

Post her pic nigger

>Don't care about what coworkers would think, they are all ugly too
if that were really true, then why would you care if you should fuck an ugly girl to begin with?!
if you want pussy and dont care what others think about your choice in pussy, then just fucking get that pussy.
if you fear the social impact of your choice then dont. its really just up to this.

Aha, that's what it is, you're salty because people won't lower their standards for you

guess youre right...
its just sad to see all those retards letting themselves being screwd over by women, only because they got a pussy...

This . make her treat you right and give you all the wants you desire.. Ugly girls & fat chicks are always nice and caring more about the guy and pleasing them

Jerk off to her pictures, once you have cum, then make your decision

I know I'm just wondering if I'm overblowing the risk of hurting feelings and causing myself problems at work (I'm up for a promotion and a raise, etc)

Anyway you've helped so thank you

Pussy is Pussy Do It

As someone who went on long dry spells and fucked ugly girls just to get laid, my advice is dont. The regret of it sits with you. Be patient, your woman will come, don't tarnish that future with this rot.

Listen if your up for a raise don't do it user cause if she hears you getting a raise she might just claim " rape " then your life is game over at that point

Unless you're swimming in pussy, yes FUCK THE UGLY GIRL. If zero pussy seems like a better option, then maybe you're not really all that into pussy. Try sucking dick instead, might be your thing.

probably going to come with more than sex especially if that leads the poor girl on

If she has nice dick sucking lips like these, go for it. Is she a chubby Asian? That's my fetish. Post her pics.

This BTW would hit

Nah she wouldn't do that, she's nice and she's not a feminist

I'm wondering if this attitude is pathetic or manly. I sort of feel this way like why would I turn down sex period.

Not really? Idk she has a really big mouth and goofy teeth, maybe with a big mouth she'll be good at sucking dick

I get that it wouldn't be my fault, but i would still be knowingly setting that chain of events into motion so regardless of who would hypothetically be at fault, it's a scenario I want to avoid

Yes, just don't tell anyone about it

One of her roommates knows our other coworkers so I'm pretty sure there's no way I could do it and not have people find out

With lips like that i bet she can suck a golf-ball through a mile of garden hose I'd go for it bro just get a shower with her first bro gooks. Stink and hairy Cunts but good fucks

what the fuck kind of good samaritan do you think you are?!
you are a human being, that means you are an immoral being by nature.
stop thinking about hypotheticals and weird chains of events and all that shit!
man, srsly, youre worse than a betafaggot. youre straight up omega material!
>cya! im done wasting my time! just go suck a dick op.

Never date a co-worker its a good way to lose your job if she keeps coming on to you make it clear that it is not good for either of your personal and professional lives because you work together

Wouldn't is one of those hold my beer moments. Do you really want to put your self in the position of what if she fucks me over and I lose everything?

You have standards. They must be very high since you haven't gotten laid in 3 years.

But doesn't that scenario apply to any woman? Should I just never have sex because my life would be ruined no matter who the girl is if I'm arrested for rape

youre replying to the wrong person dude, im not OP