South African Parliament Live: Look at them. Look at them and laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=1fGzvZbR0Vk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNU5FlCqL50
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHKxbP3lSjU
youtube.com/watch?v=_bHCHh1cT2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

South Africa is the Titanic m8

Why don't you just come here, New Zealand or the Great Shitstain?

South Africa is as much a home for whites as it is for blacks.

Even if they're suffering - it's their Heimat.

nah fuck that. will stay and live the colonial life as long as i can, when the shit hits the fan will just catch a plane to usa, france or aus. have family all over.

in the mean time i will oppress the locals and drink beer.

Hey look, South Africa is an amazing country, as long as you have 12 foot high walls and armed guards...

But would you really want to raise your children there?

> first world country
> "white" africans

ayy lmao

no wive no kids. only family i have here is a 84 year old mother who i am taking care off.

both sisters and brother has already emigrated. and they are safe and sound in the civilized west.

Do the Guptas run your country or is that a meme

guptas fled the country about a month ago to mumbai or dubai.

banks have closed all their holding companies accounts making it impossible for them to do business here any more.

The government wanted to negotiate with the banks about the issue, and the banks just said "nah".

Where do your siblings live senpai

are there any clandestine organizations that let you hunt niggers?

palm harbour cali
brest france
perth aus

why do you hate yourself so much?

make a legitimate claim of refugee status due to racial persecution.

>South Cuckricans

yes the police force.
3 months ago the shot a robber in the leg. he is lying there bleeding. 3 minutes after he was shot another policeman walks up and shoots him twice more in the head.

we had huge riots when the video of it came out because the policeman didnt get bail lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNU5FlCqL50

Hahaha, look at them pretending to be a civilized nation. It's like children playing house.

OH SHIT, is that the fake sign-language interpreter??

Very cool man. Good luck to you and your mother. Make a break for the west when you get the chance

honestly m8 we just need to legalize dank weed :^)

also, how does Sup Forums like JEKOB's voice...?

even when i am the persecutor? you think they will notice?

>nigger shooting niggers

why do they riot again?

Do Afrikaner girls get blacked (consensually) often? I know rape is second nature to the population there, but is there a lot of interracial dating?

ok im no linguist or nothing but i think i picked up a few sign language words.

president is showing your hand palm side fingers together and putting your other hand flat like it was on a table and moving it down to mid way on the hand your showing the palm side

and aids as in the disease is thumbs up...not sure how i feel about that

Wait wtf why did they let that other guy drive away?

>One person needs to bring up interracial
>It's an American

they rioted because the nigger who shot the nigger was refused bail.

people dont give a fuck about a criminal's life here. In the eyes of our niggers that policeman did the right thing.

>your time is over
>ooohh
God they are monkeys just gas them.

What the fuck is even going on?

They made a movie about some Zulu girl getting bleached

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHKxbP3lSjU

That trailer is so fucking Sup Forumsitically incorrect

DEMAND IS YUGE

no. race mixing is very very rare, i personally have seen 4 mixed couples in my life. once in the town where i live, the other 3 was in johannesburg.

he was the just a bystander.

>noice dubs
also kek

>Niggers are violent.
kek

Oh how cute, the savages are pretending to be a civilization. It's like when kids play house.

oh yes good meme friend

You're a priviliged faggot. You don't care about poor whites living in slums

yap, and the nigs know it!
it's hilarious.....!?

what the fuck is wrong with those niggers cops, they leave the gun on the floor right next to the wounded nigger.

Oh shut the fuck up, go to a white country. You're in a 95% nigger country and you want special privileges. You're no different than BLM.

oh wait so they riot for the exactly opposite thing american niggers do

>nignogs are violent because of apartheid
>apartheid is gone
>w-why are you still violent?

Holy shit that was amazing

true. fuck the poor. they should all be put in camps...
oh wait they are already rounded up in squatter camps

Whites have been in South Africa for as long as niggers (not coloureds, mind). Learn some history.

I recommend the ethnic cleansing of blacks

its a murrican thing, you woudn't understand it.

Wouldn't they turn away white Refugees? because of white privilege? I can see probably see this being a problem in Europe.

>white man gets up
>blacks get violent and loud

POTTERY

yep. huge protests were held at the court where the cop apeared, in support of the cop.

bullshit. it's Africa for Africans Europe for crackers

Thats hot i wish it was me bleaching dat zulu pussy

Would watch. Would also bone the woman (disclaimer: provided there was a 6 months time span between her last instance of sex and the STD test she'd have to go through).

It is the Afrikaner homeland though. That is like saying Americans should leave because there are a lot of NonWhites here.

holy fuck they are fucking retarted, they burned 24 schools in protest????
KEK
E
K

next month they will burn 30 libraries because of the lack of schools

>He fucking thinks the people who seem him as the fucking devil will let him leave and not suffer for his WHITE CRIMES

I knew the Boers were stubborn but I guess you're stupid too.

> white have been in South Africa for as long as niggers

lolwut?

>YOH THEY AENT GEEVEN US OUWAH MAANIE
>HYOH WE SHUD BEHN THAT SKOOL

thank fuck i live cpt

I signed a petition for White South Africans to be able to come home and live with us again, it almost has 50.000 signs.
Stop living like fucking trailertrash there and come home already to fix our brithrates.

Is it just me or does their accent sound kinda cringy

Most of those niggers are from other countries, it's a really small portion that's really from south afrika.

Why do those cucks speak English? I thought they broken free from white man.

South Africa, especially the area covered by the original colony, was devoid of human life at the time.

Khoisan people (coloureds, among others) are natives have been in South Africa since precolonial times. Bantu people (Blacks) are the niggers who form the majority of the population, mostly immigrated during the colonial periods and are the cause of most of the problems.

you do know 90 percent of white are middelclass and above? with by far the mayority living a standard of living not know by the likes of you :D

You know what time it is?
IT'S HONORABLE MEMBER TIME!!!!
Love those black idiots

Spoken like a dead man

Clicks and whoops can't run a civilization, user.

>bushmen(and by implication all native africans) aren't human
>the first to mention this is Belgium

tippity toppity toopity kekkity

No, America is still majority white (despite the retarded 60% meme)... and we still hold most gov't positions. Whites don't belong in Africa, blacks do. Whites belong in Europe and America. You want to be treated special in a country that doesn't even want you.

Is english the official language of SA?
Why aren't they speaking dutch, or whatever?

I'm not capable to judge them. I'm barely understanding what they say. This is worse than the ausi english.

"Some were put in so called home lands where there was no economy!" - Jacob Zuma.

No one was preventing them from creating a thriving economy they just did not. Fucking whites build successful societies and its our fault they did not?

There is gold, daimonds and farm land in Zulu land amongst other native homelands.

I did actually watch, and did bleach some Zulu pussy. She even conceded South Africa was better off under apartheid.

they speak in africaans sometimes

Guys please, take statues, relics and rare books if you have any there. They will destroy everything.
Once the white man leaves an african country, everything is destroyed.

we have 11 official languages.

There are 13 official languages of South Africa last time I checked but I think its 11 now. Not sure.

Hoisted by my own petard.

Damn you, Saffa.

>ONORABIL MEMBAH

good one m8, you made me chuckle

The Dutch were in the Cape region first. South Africa was first settled by the Dutch. They deserve their homeland as much as the other colonies do.

ah ok

HONORABLE
M
E
M
B
E
R

What happened to cause that? Sounds like the SHTF.

Jesus fuck I'm going to rip my eardrums out listening to her.

holy shit does not being able to talk to someone happen a lot because of language barriers?

11-13 official languages. What in the fuck. Isn't it better to be great at 2-3 languages than worthless at 11?

WE

WERE

AFRICANS

AND

SHIT

Who are the fucking nignogs screaming in the background whenever a superior white speaks?

Yeah they were in cape town and made it profitable so the british pushed them out. Then they went on the great trek to joburg and all was good. Once they were thriving and had discovered gold, the british went "YAY" and kicked them out. So they ran again to the orange free state.

The brits were absolute leeches back in those days.

youtube.com/watch?v=_bHCHh1cT2k

Holy shit. I thought our race relations were bad. What a shit movie. "Africas in muh blood toooo"

you need to do a podcast for radio.therightstuff.biz

>nigger ignores the white politician

nah everyone can speak afrikaans and english

Onarabo Memba, please do not mock the rich cultural traditions of the South African parliament.

No most people speak either afrikaans or english and if that does not work you can always use hand gestures and curse words.

Get a fucking education, ameritard

>I think its 11 now

Two peoples got genocided in the mean time.

Fuck. This is worse than our parlament. And our live parlament procejtion sometimes you can see paper airplanes flying.