How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Indifferent

Absolutely fine.

If she wants to be a single mother that experiences domestic violence before getting pregnant, that is her business.

Just don't ask for my Tax Dollars cause you made poor choices.

Doesn't bother me, i'm a fat ugly 23 year old neckbeard virgin who never stood a chance anyways

Basic bitch with daddy issues trying to be edgy and rebellious

once they go black we don't want them back

Like I've seen this thread before

its probably a shop made by some cuck white faggot

Yeah, they can have our throwaways. She ugly.

Meh

she looks like one of the prostitutes on GTA V

Why do these girls always look like they operate at around an IQ of 75?

Well, I would call her a racist.
>"black boys only"
By definition she's racist against anything other than black boys (I guess she's not into men either).

racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

She shouldn't discriminate men or boys.

discrimination: the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.

Should be "nobody wants my ugly ass"
5/10

Like asking if she has nudes

bored

future single mother

>I have AIDS, stay away and let me spread it to nogs

OK

I'm dead inside so I don't feel anything, let alone anger to b8

sad for how insecure brown people are.

this though

>~4.75 billion girls on this planet
>as if i care about this one in particular

this

Your trying to hard.........

why do you care how i feel?
wouldn't you rather know what i think?

Nigger lover detected.

The world needs fry cooks

Have fun with AIDS I guess.

Lucille don't like this post OP

How do you even

Makes me feel like I've seen this 15 times already today

Makes me feel happy. Whites don't want you.

That's nice, OP. You might think twice about calling any black man "boy". So, have fun with your life. Don't stay a stranger. Later.

>ugly
>no ass
>beer gut

you can have her

Like you're too preoccupied with race to care about personality.

Dont care. White women are already whorish by nature. Plus she will realise her mistake when she is a single mom because the dad is either in jail or "it aint mines"

The picture itself is fine, but the fact that these racebaiting threads are posted every second of every living day pisses me off. And I'm

to be fair though i wouldn't marry a racist anyways, statistically i'd be better off in every way without ever dealing with her in any way shape or form.

LOL

this except 22, not fat, not ugly and no neckbeard

happy that I don't have AIDS

...I dont really care.

This bitch has to be pretty damn self entitled and stuck up if she believes anyone gives a shit. There are billions of girls on this planet, why should anyone care about this one? She's not my girlfriend or someone I know, so I don't see why I should be inclined to care. If it's the whole "pure white race" bullshit, then that's fine too. I don't give a shit about the white race anymore than I give a shit about the black race.

Seems to me she's just trying to come off as edgy and rebellious, but really, it only comes off as cringy.

Now, if we're being superficial here, she's not someone I'd even fuck to begin with. Her ass isn't big enough and her face looks like it would belong to someone with as much personality and brains as a brick. I am just a picky asshole though. Meh.