Why are female coworkers so lazy?

Why are female coworkers so lazy?
>tell them to do something
>they tell a guy to do it
>always talking, almost never working

Dat nose

people in general are kinda lame, but with women most of them are lazy and suck. hense why men make more and are in higher paying proffesions

Women dream that it'll happen. Men make it happen. That's how it's always been, and how it'll always be. Because women got the paved road instead of the dirt one in life. Where men are expected to endure hardship alone, without complaint, women cry and are comforted consistently.

They're lazy because they can get away with it. They can get away with it, because that's how they've lived since 12

Street-shitter speaks truth

You guys are all small dick kissless virgins. My boss is a woman and she works harder than anyone I've met. My sister is a lawyer and makes a ton of money...

"Sup Forums...the home of frustrated beta males since 2010!"

Enough with the Indian jokes its stupid already

Because they have a vagina, that's why.

t. tumblr whore

>b8/1O

Proud of that new American Standard toilet you got with your citizenship, Pajeet?

Entitlement.

>small dick kissless virgins

way to define a man's value based on his usefulness to a woman

>My sister is a lawyer and makes a ton of money
user, I have some news for you...

>being surrounded by lazy nigger all day

ok

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies. Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit. Ever seen the image in the sticky?

No I'm actually a successful guy living in Williamsburg, Brooklyn...you know the place you wished you lived lol. I fuck tumblr whores all the time though lol.

Every time I speak some logical truth on here you guys scream b8! So pathetic. Your worse than the tumble whores I give facials to

Coworker is female, she does as much work as I do.

Go on bro, we totally believe you and are thankful for your tasty bait

Lol I'm not Indian, but I did have sex with an Indian chick who had the biggest tittys ever

Did I trigger you nazimanlet?

don't hire them then

>Why are female coworkers so lazy?

They know they are protected by women-privileging laws.

>few years ago
>get this summer job in a plant for younger kids (18-20 yo the place offers jobs to)
>me, this other dude, and this girl get assigned to the warehouse
>pretty cool job, banter with coworkers, job isnt that hard for the most part, but girl literally does nothing but sit around at the packaging department bullshitting
>every now and then she gets board and goes do some busy work like bring some file to this guy on the other side of the warehouse
>one day, me and the guy are actually doing hard work
>we have to label and move all these generators and its back breaking work
>at the same time, theres a bunch of packing peanuts that spilled all over the place in our wake, so our supervisor tells the girl to come sweep it up (first time she actually has to do something)
>this cunt actually has the balls to come up to us and demand we help her fucking sweep shit up because "its too much :("
>some older woman who works there bitches us out until we stop what we are doing and help her
>supervisor sees this and tells us to go back to "real work" and then fuses the lady who told us to stop
>mfw this girl got paid the exact same as us

I'm not baiting you faggot why would I lie on the internet.

Oh and why do you come on here when everyone just makes fun of you. I stood up for you and now you wanna diss me? Lol wow I'm never defending Indians on Sup Forums again....lol...

>Women dream that it'll happen. Men make it happen.

I've given Indians a pass since they had the Trump victory ritituals

If a man defines the value of a woman based on her usefulness to HIM, he's a MONSTER. This means that the converse is also true. We're all human beings.

They're women.

I dont get your point but whatever. Maybe try some PUA. Go on YouTube and check out RSDTyler. You'll learn how to pick up chicks

They just aren't focused on being he best employees they can be, they have other more important things to worry about like "who will support me when I'm older" and their social life

>she works harder than anyone I've met.

I work with 70% females, they work hard but bitch all fucking day over bullshit. They always act like the god damn place couldn't survive without them when in reality they are replaceable. Oh and if I have to work one more year in a 75+ degree office I'll go postal...

See
I'm sorry when did you defend me again?

Because facebook is draining.

>fuses the lady who told us to stop

Holy fuck was your supervisor a deranged alchemist

i feelz for this. Women at my job are fucking ridiculous. All they do is fucking complain and scroll on their phones every 5 min. To top it off if you don't stand their and complain with them your they act like it is ridiculous your not paying attention to them, YOUR NOT PAYING ME CUNT! fuck off ffs. sick of this shit.

She does. My old boss was a guy and our company almost tanked. Once he got fired and brought in Michelle, were now seeing our revenue go through the roof!

maybe this problem would go away if men were more selective with their women. women are like this because you let them be like this and marry them when they're like this.

women wont date a guy just cause he looks good. he needs to be smart, funny, wealthy, charismatic, etc.

maybe men are superior because women breed with only the best. why dont men do the same, and focus their efforts only on hardworking women who make enough money? dont breed with the lazy ones

Here is your (You)

Let me guess, your boss is Hillary?

>She does.

No matter how hard she works, she is additionally protected by feminist laws. Therefore her work is always suspicious.

>why dont men do the same

Because pussy. That will change soon though.

>maybe this problem would go away if men were more selective with their women. women are like this because you let them be like this and marry them when they're like this.
Quit victim playing you fucking oppressive shitlord

>I'm not baiting you faggot why would I lie on the internet.
mfw

yo can I get a number of this Michelle who works hard?

Maybe the isolated incidences of your boss and sister have little to do with female culture as a whole? No one cares that you live in Brooklyn btw.

poo

>they tell a guy to do it
evey fucking time

>every time you see a (you) that isn't for you

>You guys are all small dick kissless virgins.

You got it the other way around, the small dicked manginas are the ones who defend women.

We here at Sup Forums have huge dicks and dislike women exactly because we had so much of them.

you know whoever you are doing this for won't sleep with you, right?

Because they have vagina issues to talk and lie about because they're not pregnant but shouldn't be defined as such.

Honestly, they're retarded and shouldn't be working.

Try fucking them instead!

Whatever...fuck you guys you guys are such misogynistic fucknuts...I can't deal with y'all...

Excuse me as I get back to work...I got a girl with big tits that just matched with me on tinder...so I've already accomplished more than all of y'all lol.

Peace out fucknutters. I am never coming back to Sup Forums. I've had it with the racism and sexism!!!! I hate you guys!!! You make me so upset idk why :(

t. woman

> I am never coming back to Sup Forums.
I wish all trolls would actually do this.

See you tomorrow She-Peter...unfortunately...

Good, one less shitposter from our country to deal with.

You're really not good at this. Please stop posting

>ya'll
queer cunt

Show any significant advancement in society that can be attributed to the hard work of women

Are you an ad? You talk like an ad

> completely ignoring the hypocritical implications
I wanted to believe tumblr whales being retarded was just a myth, but now I see it for the reality it is.

Kek

Hey muh dick is 6 inches

and they say black guys are huge.

>the average BBC is 5.7 inches

I don't understand how guys function in a mixed office/work-place. I've always worked on male teams/depts. and every time I visit or interact with a female one or a mixed one I want to jump off a cliff.

Cause no one yells at or threatens them, because they are equal but they aren't at the same time. They want to play in our world but not by our rules.

wtf I hate BBC now

Even though that's still above average (I know, lol) most alpha males, black or white, range from 7.5 to 10.

The rest are like 5 or less.

Don't know why.

What types of jobs have a similar gender ratio like yours?

I do admin and HR for a home care company. It's an industry that is 80%+ women. My company employs around 60 people at any given time (high staff turnover), the most men we have ever employed simultaneously is 5 including myself.

Care workers have a shit job for shit pay with fuck all prospect for advancement and the women I've met here have for the most part been pretty based. Most of them are thick as fuck but you'll never meet a nicer bunch of people. Also incredibly racist, even by Sup Forums standards.

However, the single biggest cause of internal disputes and disciplinaries is bitchiness. They'll happily talk shit about each other in front of service users and about service users in front of each other, and being women everything - EVERYTHING - gets passed around like a chinese whisper. It's not that they're outright malicious, it's that they're incapable of making the connection between reporting mindless bitching to HR to earn brownie points and having their own mindless bitching reported. They don't understand that other people are as capable of fucking them over as they are of fucking others over.

Confidentiality is also a massive issue and we've had to bring a law clerk in to rewrite our confidentiality disclaimers and specifically add a clause on social networking because it's completely out of hand. We had a staff member post a selfie smoking illicit drugs outside a service user's property and another talk shit about management on the company facebook page.

tl;dr women aren't intrinsically evil, they just have the mentality of children and require ringfencing at every opportunity

>you guys are a bunch of misogynistic fucknuts
>y'all...
>I got a girl with big tits that just matched with me on tinder
>y'all
>never coming back to Sup Forums
>I've had it with the racism and sexism!!!!
>girl with big tits just matched...
>:(

And people are falling for this? Really? What's wrong with you people? And don't even get started with "lol jk! wasn't trolled, just faking!" shit.

>small dick kissless virgins

This better be bait.

I judge people by merit, not by dick size, breast size or virgin status. And women clearly lose in the merit department.

Women are women's biggest enemies. It's the same in every woman dominated area I've heard of.
Cattiness, backstabbing, rumor spreading and generally shitty attitudes towards each other. You hear them whining about how hostile the work environment is, then the day after they tell you who slept with who, and who did what during the weekend. Fucking harpies.

The irony of it all is that no one works harder than a teenage white girl at the fast food counter.

Makes nigger women unhappy.

But win in the dick department. Amerite?

>wishing I lived in jew york
>wishing I lived in the old hipster central of jew york

you're crazy

Yeah women excel at cooking, serving, and handling small children. Big surprise there. The problem is they apply their child-rearing skills to adults because it's all they know.

I've read this before.

i think we both spend too much time on Sup Forums.

>Niggers
>working

Pick one

Sex toasters can't come soon enough.
However looking at the state of technology and economy, it won't be during my life.

Anecdotal evidence, but it only seems to happen with younger women. All the women in my office are in their 40's and 50's, and they work their asses off.

As an aside, I'd fuck the shit out of my 42 year old secretary. God damn has she aged well.

What's the news? Tell everyone.

>working for a woman

How's retail, faggot?

My mom's a workaholic but Kelly's a lazy bitch who only comes to work once or twice a week and somehow I still didn't get hired there. Fucking lazy bitch.

love the fan fic quality imaginary boss and sister but they need to be fleshed out more.

i bet your sister sucks a mean dick behind a dumpster of a applebee's and she never became a lawyer because it was hard and she only likes hard thing when they are in her mouth

You sound like a nigger.

The guys are usually just as bad for enabling. Typically, at least where I work, the female coworkers will just complain about having to do something until some cuck idiot comes to her rescue and offers to do it for her.

muh gender equality keeps them not to get fired. gotta keep dem quotas.

>help a female co worker on a task
>that task is now your responsibility forever
>she gets surprised that you weren't aware of that
Working with Women 101

Are you looking for an apartment?

birthing and raising great men tbqh

But user, he said he got a Tinder match!

He's probably so fucking alpha...

Fug

Meant for: