Jews and Libtards Pushing for Boxer Ban For Comments

Boxer Tyson Fury articulates why the world is going to runny shit.

He is articulate and fearless in speaking his mind, which is refreshing as can be in a society that demands that all white males bow down and kiss the liberal statist ass.

Tyson Fury makes good sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-8l1WlACdY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9O7doMD89NI&index=15&list=PLEC4A26B75DF33734
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1:53
where were you when ramzpaul finally took the Sup Forums redpill?

Christ and the love of Christ has made the world a much better place.

I say that unironically and fully aware the Rebecca Watson-type feministic athiests will attack that simple statement.

Kek, obligatory Sup Forumsack

Hitler and the hate of Hitler would have made it an even better place.

I wonder if anyone will ever know that man's true personality, given the caricature he has been made of in the controlled media?

>le orthodox non-degenerate russia
Nice meme.

>that pic
But the sun doesn't rise, it just looks like that from your incomplete and uneducated perspective.
The sun, in fact, lies still as the Earth moves around it.

Do you miss him?

No. But i think he would be better than churka Stalin.

Religious man, come home.

But comrade Stalin did nothing wrong.

He's bad because USA was there in Berlin and they want to take all the credit for WW2 so they can sell more hamburgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=9O7doMD89NI&index=15&list=PLEC4A26B75DF33734

Don't call me comrade amerifat. I'm tired of you retards shilling for russia when you didn't live a day here(and never will).

Coll story bro.
>implying Poland isn't the Jew

Why do you hate your country so much.

You're not a Christian.

Explain yourself.

You literally support Hitler. You are not a Christian. It's incompatible with Christian beleifs.
Well, in normal cultures, I'm sure that in American mind racism and mass murders are Christian.

Why is that PFC covered indoors?

Do you think that you (or any of the rest of us) have been given the true biography and history of that man or the nation he led? All you or we in America have been given are propaganda and caricatures.

No, I've been given accounts from living people who saw what his troops did, among many other things.
You didn't.

Wasn't it proven Hitler was a narcissistic egomaniac?

Proven by whom?

>what his troops did

Which troops?

Wehrmacht? SS? Gestapo? Others?

Also, at one point in the war did it happen?

>at what point

As I said, I expected pushback.

I love Russia. It is great place and getting better. You have a lot to recover from. Remember how shitty the Yeltsin years were? Give it time Ivan. More poeple being Orthodox is positive sign

Because im living in it.

>britbong
>I love Russia
But of cource.

It's just a shame he's a pikey fuck from Manchester with a shitty fake name and overly Christian attitude.

Aw'd loike to fank mi'lawd jeezus chrihst fer dis win

>Be Lenin
>Don't die for whatever reason
>HЭП is never cancelled
>Soviet Union basically turns into a light version of 90s Russia
>Hitler comes to power
>Steamrolls the USSR even faster than he did western Europe
>Russia gets divided between nips and germans
>Slavs get slaughtered because we all are filthy untermensch
I want liberashkas to stay away from Russian politics

Try living somewhere where a 9 year old boy can tell you he is a girl and is going to have his penis cut off soon because mummy and daddy said it was ok.

>I want liberashkas to stay away from Russian politics

i want to but i dont like gommunists

Why are 'da joos' doing this?
I don't see how this thing will benefit the ashkenazi jews

>that reddit tier science lesson

The sun isn't still, it just looks like that from your incomplete and uneducated perspective. The sun, in fact is a very active ball of gas. plus it is traveling through the universe as it expands

>The sun lies still.
>American education.
Motion is relative, so "the sun rises" is still meaningful, and the Sun orbits around the center of the galaxy anyway, so you're wrong on both accounts.

This made me depressed. The world is fucked. The Internet won't save us.

Boy, you guys are hard on Manchester.

We hear a lot about Manchester United over here.

They come across as more or less universally liked, but a well-spoken (not talking about accents) Manchester lad cannot get a modicum of respect from a compatriot?

Or are you Jewish or a Liberal?

That would be Russia's resident America weeboo

Why do people watch that faggot?

First world problems.

R A R E
A
R
E

>taking advice from a pikey

Oh. Explains his lack of ribbons. Or field scarf.

Good military alignment though.

Belt needs cutting unless he plans on actually eating all of those burgers.

But he is kinda true. Polish visiting germanistan. I dont know how it is in Russia, but i guess that the whole east block is the same. Most of us in Poland are religious on paper, its pretty cool to be a fedora, pic related is a popular raper "popek" mostly kids hear him. Atleast 95% of Poles never touched the Bible. Communism lefts patriotism and hate for the left but also side effects. For example people push the degenerate drug and sex culture and think that this isnt marxism. But these ex commies are dying and I see i bright future. More more people become non degenerate, and people like Krzysztof Braun(Hardcore catholic) are becoming popular.

I meant you

UK is USA flipped upside. The further North you go, the scummier, shittier and more backwards it gets. Anything above the midlands is utter swamp fuck inbred retard tier, more likely to knife you over a kebab and a stella than tell you the time if asked

Your politics are mad, but they're in the best interests of the native people.

Our politics are mad, but they're not in the best interests of the native people, instead they're in the best interests of immigrants and every fucked up LGBTGRKVTDHIK++ weirdo out there.

It feels like we're being treated as second class citizens simply for being native.

Manchester United isn't Manchester based, Manchester City is. Manchester United is one of the better shitball teams so it's popular.

Matters not because football is a part of the LETS DRINK LETS FIGHT WE'RE LADS TONIGHT culture that's fucked the British youth over so...yeah. When your idea of a good life is making money to go out and spend it on drink..

Image should show someone injecting krokodil in 21st century Russia.

Fuck double Fail his Name is Grzegorz Braun.

Everyone I ever met over there was cordial.

We were warned to be a little careful around parts of Manchester, Liverpool, and but everyone we met was nice as can be.

Never had a problem, though. But it has been 20 years since my family was there.

>Your politics are mad, but they're in the best interests of the native people
Deluded britbong, our "politics" are oligarchs and kleptocrats who live for themselves and don't care about this damn country.

>and Glasgow

had a nice laugh at that image and how retarded you are
>>>readdit btw

Yeah i know. They good and non degenerate(mostly). But Atleast 70% of Poles think that the're nazis.

Stop that talk, Russia.

Don't you know that your country is the last hope for White people?

It's funny because the kikes make hundreds of threads every day trying to build a good image for jrws and Israel, there's obviously only kikes in these threads responding to each other and not even realising it. And then there's real polacks, with real threads that show the real Sup Forums ideology which is fiercely antisemite and antizionist, and that will never change, no matter the ammount of kike threads and bots.

wo knew forcing things doesnt work?

>Don't you know that your country is the last hope for White people?
Russia Today told you that?

No, we just see your people's attitude to liberals and we can only dream of our countries would be like if we had Russia-esque politics.

Sorry, America, but we chechen colony now.

Poland seems redpilled enough, though, so there's still hope.

first, Russians aren't white
second, nothing is happening to white people, other than the fact that the socioeconomic divide between them and other groups is shortening because of those groups acquiring new rights
i know you'll get the urge to post some jpeg about how there's blacks in GAP commercials, don't bother ;)

I stopped watching them, because Abby pissed me off about something. Ukraine, I think.

Outsiders cause a coup in Ukraine, overthrowing the elected govt.

The West INSTANTLY accepts the coup government and then gets mad at Putin for calling them out for their bullshit and shenanigans.

What a world.

Holy shit that is a lot of sand people in one place.

A good day to stay in your apartment and watch telly I would think.

>second, nothing is happening to white people, other than the fact that the socioeconomic divide between them and other groups is shortening because of those groups acquiring new rights

If only the IQ gap could shorten.

>t. katzenberg

Hello Proxyfag. Never had me fooled. Russian leftists should perish.

"Russian ain't White."
That is what the communism does to you. Take take away your racial pride.

currently??

lol you're not russian

Dont worry about those faggots,they compose around 2% of russian population. there are leftist faggots everywhere,mostly social studies students but in russia they are completely irrelevant and few in number

Is that picture trying to tell me how Russia has always been superior to America?

No. Communism is evil.

So is feminist degeneracy.

Christianity is correlated with good culture, whether you believe in Jesus or not.

>Communism is evil.
Fuck off America.
You're mad you'll never be as cool as Lenin.

Yeah our normies are pretty much like the Western just a little bit more patrotic. The Hardcore patriotiots are the saviors.

>cool as Lenin

Don't you mean room temperature? If Nicky 2 had some sense, he would have had Vlad offed in jail. And tracked down Stalin and every single one of the hordes of communistic Jews (the ones who later went on to perpetrate the Holodomor) and put them in prison forever.

Do you guys have Irn bru over there?

>Russia is the last hope for the white race

lol please stop.

Take that cover off devil dog

>russian leftists
Nah, probably just a self-hating USboo.

The interesting thing about Russia is that our commies got their anti-SJW vaccination in the early 20s and since then were pretty much Sup Forums-approved-tier. You can find a lot of Soviet social posters promoting traditional family values or mocking degenerate behavior such as drinking or drug abuse.
In the meanwhile our parties which seem to be right-wing are actually the ones promoting multiculturalism and "tolerance". Just look at how fiercely Eдинaя Poccия (our current ruling party) protects chechens, it's absurdly funny.

What do you mean?

There is another?