Why do women hate me so much? It can definitely not be my look. I look fantastic, brilliant, simply adorable...

Why do women hate me so much? It can definitely not be my look. I look fantastic, brilliant, simply adorable. I would probably be a very successful model. The clothes I wear are of the highest quality, I am not afraid to spend a lot of money. The sweater that I wear at this moment has cost me 350 dollars and looks just outstanding and great. My hair is an outrageously attractive sight, which everyone in my environment with envy fulfill. I am definitely a 9/10, if not higher.
Despite my fabulous appearance, I do not get a girlfriend.
It's not fair. Why is it so easy for a much more unattractive, primate "men" to find a girlfriend. Degenerate, ugly individuals do not deserve that. Why would an attractive woman choose this unworthy existence instead of me? This is abstruse and illogical throughout. Just like women. Every woman should really be clear that I am the true alpha man. The superior man. But it is not like that. Women are incapable of realizing the true reality. This wickedness of women makes my life a living hell. All the pain I suffer daily is their fault. What then brings me to my question: How do I get you the accolade recognition and worship I deserve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-i886pP5klo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and?

How can such an injustice exist?

Because how you look is just pure genetic randomness, but behaving like a retard is your choice.

By killing yourself, u pathetic virgin looser

Stop complaining. You obviously have a repulsive personality and you have only yourself to blame for that for picking such terrible role models as a kid
Have you tried becoming a sissy/trap?

>How do I get you the accolade recognition and worship I deserve?
Start looking for dudes on Craigslist.

shitty bait
but if this is real then you're an absolute cunt

>I look fantastic
Ill be the judge.
Post pic

Post pic of yourself

>ilLOGical

you obviously have the personality and character of a plankton.

work on you self-image 13 yo newfag, no one on Sup Forums cares about you not getting pussy

This has to be a pasta

/thread

>post pic of tits

elliot rodbubger much

My appearance is the epitome of genetic perfection. My behavior is outstanding and without any sort of flaw. There is no mistake in me. Maybe I'm too perfect for women to handle

There is no problem with my personality. Not a single. It is the inability and ignorance of others who are responsible for problems.

I deserve everything and get nothing. How can this malicious injustice be eliminated?

It could be your glaringly autistic superiority complex. But given that this is an obvious b8 thread, you'll respond to me in a similar manner about how you're completely perfect.

Be serious.

I do not want anyone here now to become unnecessarily jealous. Maybe later, but not now.

I think you know yourself how wrong you are with your assessment. Please rest with your jealousy.
I must and will not work on myself. I see no reason for that. They are the others who must recognize their ridicule.

You do not know anything at all. You are blinded by your own worthlessness which drives you to offend better people like me. Stop it.

In the extremely unlikely event that this isn't bait (it is), it's painfully obvious from reading this thread what your personality problems are. Malignant narcissism and autism are my best guesses. You could just have a horrible personality, though, but I'm guessing there's something actually wrong with you.

But it is bait.

With kindness and modesty.
If pasta, good pasta.

I am neither a narcissist nor an autist. Mental diseases are only for degenerate sub-human beings.
Again, you absolutely know nothing and your attempts to insult me so disgustingly are ineffective. You only make yourself ridiculous. Probably not the first time. I would be surprised if this is not so. My personality is fine, immaculate.
But do not talk about me, but about my question, why pathetic failures are able to get a girlfriend. Why do such insects get one and not me?

Dumb down your diction. Less is more. Body language says more than speech, with women. Comprende?

Go back to sleep, Elliott

The reactions of women to my body language are to the highest extent impertinent and disrespectful. Each of my enchanting smiles is punished with no consideration. Sometimes you have to throw them with rubbish to get a form of attention at all.

get lost

You're all pretty useless

You are one dense, creepy motherfucker, aren't you?

If you think you're funny, then I must disappoint you, because you are not. Wretched and ridiculous, but not funny

You know, your scope of absolute idiocy as well as disgusting ignorance begins to annoy me. Not only was none of my question correctly and adequately answered. Some worthless creatures possessed also the ugliness to behave against me offensive. No matter how amusing your perplexity is sometimes, it is not necessary.
You are useless and a waste of my precious time. Fucking losers.

Look, if this thread is even a minute glimpse of who you are as a person and how you behave, then you are an abhorrent disgrace of a man. Your narcissism and pedantic, childish behaviors are what inhibits you from getting any meaningful relationships or from even being attractive to women. Yes, women love confidence, but confidence isn't howling about yourself. Everyone has stated these facts to you, but you are too stubborn and self absorbed to process this new information. We tried being polite, we tried being rude, now I'm trying to be abrupt. You need to think about who you are and behave like who you want to be.

Humble, too.

It's because of all that dumb shit you just said

Do you just use big words to sound smart? Because you're not using those words how they're supposed to be used.

Fuck offfffffff

Women are so easy. You're lucky you seem to have life so easy because you clearly wouldn't handle real things, that truly matter, like cancer, death, murder, parents or children being sick or dying, etc. well if you let your own inner issues, that can easily change, ruin your life over arbitrary pussy.

Get a grip on reality you overpriviledged whiny fuck

Girls will probably like you then too

You need to merely tip your fedora, not knock it to the gruond m8.

how much did your fedora cost?

>shoot up a school
its the only way to establish dominance
pussy will come to you from the fear of getting shot

women love that, trust me! don't forget to an hero after like the supreme gentleman you are

Goto a publication for psychology textbooks and submit your photo to be the representation and manifestation of "Delusions of grandeur" and/or "bipolar disorder".

wow
you have everything , and you cant make any of it work .
why ? I don't get it

Maybe I'll do that
It does not matter how you should actually use it. If I do it this way, it is correct
My life is not easy. It is one of the most painful and cruel ones imaginable. I can not be blamed for my family's fortune. Having a lot of money is a burden and inevitably punishes you with immense boredom. All the wealth and beauty of this world is meaningless if you have to enjoy it alone
I would never wear such an ugly hat.

op
please answer my question,
here

Go to bed, Elliot.

Fucking a. Kill yourself.

I found the problem OP
I found it.
good bye

OP ladyboy here.

post a pic and i swear i will consider being your girlfriend.

I do not want to force it. I just want the unconditional love of a beautiful woman. That is not too much to ask. This is actually the absolute minimum
You're a miserable nobody
I honestly do not know. It is not that I would not try to get what I am entitled to. They are the others who misunderstand me so badly. Maybe because they are just miserable idiots. At least I can not find a satisfactory answer.

A lack of decent personality.

get lost
You're pathetic, you know that? You are a disgrace to your family, which certainly repented your existence
You are not worth looking at the incredible elegance and beauty of my face. Not at all.
I do not think so

Do you workout? If so, what is your body fat percentage?

>cares about womans opinion
>cries about it on Sup Forums
tl;dr
OP is a fucking whiney bitch ass faggot.
only dudes who like you are the ones that wanna smash you.

So far, helpful answers are quite rare, actually not really present.

fuck ugly chicks, you crying cunt

the good-looking ones don't care about how great you think you are... they want men who are secure enough to not be worried about their lack of interest

they can sense your desperation a mile away

Of course I do. I even have muscles. Not to the extent as I would like to have but still good. So I'm not fat, not even in the approach. My body impresses women and does not scare them off

You are a waste of life
I do not want ugly women. They are miles below my dignity. Shaking hands with them already requires a lot. I want nothing less than a stunning beauty. I am the perfect man. I am the superior alpha man. I deserve a beauty just as a beauty deserves me.

Well thanks for the thread OP it was fun.

Here have a (you) on me

you sound too much like hard work to have a partner

they'd be bored of you within a week

that's your problem

be less of a bore and you might just make it

surprised not many people caught up by now

I am not a boring person. Actually, the exact opposite of it. I have money to finance the most exciting things. I am also very exciting myself. There is no reason why I should be refused. Not even one. So what is wrong with this abominable humanity that I must lead a life in such an agony?

Disgusting creatures. Someone should teach you miserable, insignificant creature manners.

>It does not matter how you should actually use it. If I do it this way, it is correct
You can't change what a word means just because you want to twat

the fact that you consider it agony shows how weak you are

grow a set of testicles

everyone dies alone anyway

cunt

I can do what I want. You're just jealous of my creativity. This is just sad.
I am the most manly man you can ever imagine. I am more masculine and heroic than you will ever be. Compared to me, you are a nobody.

If it's any consolation we hate you as well.

.. youtu.be/-i886pP5klo

>I can do what I want. You're just jealous of my creativity. This is just sad.

Impressive

It's because you're not even remotely an alpha. You're a consumerist faggot, told what to wear, what to buy, without an ounce of actual sense of self. You're a shallow husk of a dog.

hi elliot

It's your personality even if all that is true you deluded fuck 0/10

What do you think is wrong with my personality?
I can honestly not see what should be wrong in the approach.

Girls do that shit, bitch!

Elliot is not a name with which I will be addressed.

And this is the problem.

Perfection is usually not considered a problem but a blessing. What bothers you?

You spent 350 dollars on a sweater? That's why women hate you.

I have enough money for it.

Holy waow.

The question is, what bothers you.