Sup Forums, my room mate fucking stinks

Sup Forums, my room mate fucking stinks.
She's 22 and i'm 23. We live together for the last 2 years. Not gonna lie. She's a 8-9/10. No problem till 3 months ago.. idk why but she started smelling like a mix of dead rats/period/armpits and feet and its not her pussy (panties sniffer). Its her general body smell. She loves to give me hugs and kisses but i cant takeit anymore. She's a really kind person and idk what to do. Im thinking about tell her in anonymous way. What could be happening? My doctor says ut could be hormonal or her ph balance.
Pic related; it's her.

tell her she fucking stinks you'll be doing her a favor

Also, she takes 2 showers per day and she have an excellent hygiene.

>(panties sniffer)

Kek

More of the stinky bitch? How old is she?

if you're friendly with her just tell her in a kind of indirect way and try to cushion it with some humor but try not to be a total fucking autist

poor saps falling for the bait, its just pasta. and already stale.

have you considered maybe it's you you fucking faggot

>pasta
If you're talking about my thread last night, ok. Idk if anyone posted this same thing.

It's not me, you nigger. A close friend of mine also told me that she smells

She's hot. I dont care about the smell. I would eat her farts

too much showering is fucking with natural body bacteria
same thing happens when girls douche
also what's with this faggot OP having a girl roommate?

When one of her female friends comes over, get a second alone with her and say "hey, it makes me really uncomfortable to tell her directly, but could you ask her about her smell?" If they notice it too, they can make it much less awkward

Op here. I used to have 2 male room mates but these fags lived live pigs and i dont tolerate that. I kicked their asses and started living alone. A friend of mine told me that a friend of her needed a place... and here she is. Its actually better to live with girls. Plus, i fucked some of her friends.

Holy shit OP, if you're her friend then tell her! If you can smell it, other people can too! Help her out you cuck.

read my mind

>hot smelly girl
This is my fetish.

This. Or her friend would go to her and tell her: hey, user says that you stinks. Dont trust no bitch. Tell her by yourself

Lick her from head to toe till she's clean you faggot

>cuck
Do you even know what that mean?
Fucking kids

More of her if you fags are interested. She on the right... obviously.

Hnnnng You already fucked her?

Fake and gay. Kys

more

this thread is fake and strange af but post more of that girl, whoever she is

Ok.

Dafuq wrong with u niggers? This is not fake. This is my third thread in the last 3 days. Idk if any fag is posting this too.

Timestamp with her room in the background if it's real.

how did u get the pic in the OP post if shes ur room mate?

Im not going upstairs just to prove some faggot something. This thread was about asking for a damn advice/opinion.

What? Thats a screenshot

lol fucking fake, pretty sad if you think about it, pretending to have a smelly girl roommate?

Ok

Fake and gay.

This is so stupid and fake.

Hey guys remember when pretending to have a smelly girl roommate was cool? Yeah me neither.

You might have black carpet in your nose. She probably didn't just start smelling.

Samefagging much? We need id's again

I've had female roommates and man they are some nasty fuckers I'll tell you what. It's not easy to get the B.O. stinky pussy smell out of a room before you rent it again. Vinager and bleach can only do so much

Lol i suspect one of them is samfag but i thought ide join in on the fake gay namecalling lol

Fake and gay.

Gay and fake.

Nope.
Also, this thread is kill due to fakeness and gayness.

Homosexual and fake.

Same. I mean, im not living alone but some few days i was watching a movie with my sis and her friends and damn! That fucking room smelled literally like unwashed vaginas.

The opposite of real and so gay its almost A-sexual.

maybe she wants to get fucked in the ass

It's the worst. Or when more than one is on their period. Fucking shoot me

I grew up living with 5 females older than me and i can confirm that the place used to smell like period/pussy.

Using the bathroom right after a girl on the rag takes a shit.

Kek. When i was like 14 me and my best friend (girl) was watching vids on yt and then the fish smell kicked. And i was like: holy fuck! It smells like dead fish in here. She was awkward af. 2 years later i realized that she was on her period

Yeah, I think that smell, like rotting corpses, is something you never forget.

That was my fetish as a kid lol. I used to masturbate to used pads. Thankfully i grew up out of that.

I once eated a girl on her period....
Never again.
#neverforget

Dumb bitches forget shit in their "vaginers" and it starts to smell like rotting corpse or bean and cheese burritos, depends what you're into.

>shit in their vaginers
Wut?

I done that by accident lol

I don't know about you good Buddy, but I think I may have found a new fetish.

bacterial vaginosis?

Getting ready to fap. Details. Leave nothing out. The smell, the taste, the aroma. All of it.

and just tell her about the smell dude, dont have to involve anyone or anything, just next time shes around and smells bad, tell her flat out that she smells pretty bad

Oh My. Green text your worse case.

ive had this with roommates in the past you have to tell them they go nose blind to their stink

>scatrina.com
That's your place

Not OP, but i know. People usually arent aware that they stinks.

Thank you.

Same. I dont know how some faggots are into that. Call me normie if you want, but consensual Sex In The Missionary Position For The Sole Purpose Of Procreating is my thing

she's probably telling you that you stink by her stinking
>i'll show this faggot how to be unhygenic!

>hehe
>i smell like shit
>that will show him