Sup Forums BTFO!

Sup Forums BTFO!

Or you could just stop abortion by outlawing it for white babies.

Go away evil dogger.

IMMUNITY CAT

But I don't want to stop abortions. I want to punish the evil cunts that would murder their own kin.

>dyke feminists commenting on politics

Yeah they sure have a nuanced and objective view of things.

a lot of smart people are coming out against Trump's policies, stating they'll harm rather than help the US.

wat do Sup Forums?

There should be designated people for breeding. Only those with no/infrequent family history of mental illness, cancer, and other heritable disease would be issued a license. Thorough genetic testing for everyone and mandatory check-ups every 6 months. These people will be paid by the state as a surrogate would to produce children and be given financial support and other incentives to raise the child at home, each with their own case worker.

Yea I know its idealistic statist nonsense but I wish parents werejust held accountable for pumping out stupid little shits they cant even afford to clothe who dont say full sentences till they are fucking five.

Literally what the fuck does any of that have to do with stopping abortions? You don't need a high school diploma to know that when you bust a nut in a girl she'll get pregnant.

Go away evil dogger

But abortion is good!

That would be expensive as fuck to implement. Say hello to communism.

I prefer more libertarian approach. Namely, if you wish to collect welfare, you agree to be medically sterilized.

Blacks don't think out the consequences of their actions. They don't have a very far projection into the future. So their irresponsibility can't be deterred in a rational way by appealing to consequences. Birth control is already ubiquitous and easy to use. Unwanted pregnancy is the response of irresponsibility. Abortion is a get-out-of-jail-free card for irresponsibility.

If you want to stop crimes, vote for the party that gives everyone everything for free!

You 'murican leftist are even more retarded than your colleagues here in Europe

See that wont work because they are stimulating the economy more simply by sitting on their ass and reproducing. The state would prefer to have a child who is impressionable and consumes a ton of cheap shit than pay their drug addict mother to throw money at mexican cartels.

Another way: Cut off welfare and make it so that no welfare can be given to people who have bastard kids, that will make these shitheads think twice about having kids in the first place.

It's the Muslim bargain. Give us what we want, or we'll continue killing your babies.

finally i have a dog

>healthcare access

trump's initial healthcare proposal of healthcare savings accounts combined with the allowing for competition between insurance companies to drive prices down sounds like an excellent way to achieve this

>high school diploma

trump's proposal to abolish common core and insure that all students are able to learn from a practical, proven curriculum is a fine start to help make this happen. what's great is that this is just a sample. he hasn't even told us the full plan yet.

>birth control

trump's refusal to completely demonize something like planned parenthood as well as the aforementioned healthcare proposal will make birth control access even easier since insurance companies will be encouraged to compete with one another. making your product the most appealing would be made much easier with additional birth control access

yep, good picture OP. thanks for bringing to light that trump's initial proposals for healthcare and education are already better than the dog shit we've got now.

not sure why you had to include a picture of that obnoxious, biased, shill bitch though. that's quite unnecessary.

>implying abortion shouldnt be for free in ghettos

Because you need any of these things to understand the value of human life or have a moral conviction.

>Lowering standards to stop people from having babies at wedlock.

implying it shouldn't be mandatory

>health insurance is not healthcare
>republicans are in no way trying to shut down high schools

The real issue with abortion is not murder vs. "Muh rights", because an agreement likely won't be reached. The issue is the social implication of having it freely accessible and always there as a back-up. This allows women to know they always have the option of completely escaping the consequences of their choices. This allows women to engage in risky degenerate behaviors that they wouldn't otherwise.

Men are unable to escape the consequences of their actions. They are always held liable. Just try to pass a law saying men can "opt out" of raising or paying for a child that they don't want. The shrills from women everywhere would be deafening. Even if they allowed this they would just want government or "other men" to step in and give them welfare payments.

Life is valuable, human life is not more valuable than other forms of life and infants are not more valuable than adults. Its a system that requires balance and micromanagement, down to the molecular level. We are capable of this but insist on having retarded race wars and making sure people that live where we live are safer and more comfortable than people in other places. No sense of community or stewardship whatsoever, its just muh children are the future recycled reactionary rhetoric.

Or you could stop fucking like promiscuous chimps at age 14

>that doctors nose
The guy making the comic knows.

Go away evil dogger

Men should be able to waive their responsibility of becoming a parent as much as women. No one should be forced to reproduce, there is absolutely nothing to gain from that unless you are feeding the children to something else. No one should have to resent their very existence and the people they come from. No one should grow up with a chip on their shoulder because they know their contribution to the gene pool would be counterproductive.

>implying your 13 years of compulsory schooling will get you anywhere
They need to abolish public schools and stop making primary and beyond schooling mandatory. The oversaturization of high school diplomas means the fact you spend THE ENTIRETY OF YOUR CHILDHOOD in a prison "learning" things ultimately useless.

No, what about you become better parents and/or learn how to use a condom. This is not Africa.

This.

Mandatory schooling should end after the 8th grade (age 14).

>any of those things
>preventing abortion
unwanted children are from those too stupid to prevent pregnancy, not those who are unable to get contraception. every city has somewhere to get a brown bag special and many states already have a birth control program.

So you have just created a bonobos society where a large number of people run around fucking hedonistically with no regard for the future. Lots of children are born to single mothers on welfare. Sounds wonderful.

Earlier I proposed that breeding be outlawed by people who were not issued a license to do so. So the consequences of fucking hedonistically would be less dire. They're horny retards let them die of AIDS and end generations of mental illness.

It would work perfectly. Your argument is that it would be unattractive to the PTB. Which is precisely why we have a problem.

>If you want to stop abortion, vote for the party that supports abortion.
Liberal dykes everyone

Well yeah, but still, giving poor single women incentives to reproduce at least keeps more of the money she gets circulating within our borders. That they exist is all that matters, with our current system, the faster they get sick and die the better.

Hey, at least we agree that we should just let people die of AIDS. It's dysgenic to keep them alive. It's rather shameful that we spend any health care funds on them at all, when you have people dying of cancer.

A sensible society would allocate large amounts of money for research and medication to save a child with cancer. A guy dying of AIDS who's had literally thousands of cocks in his ass... Wouldn't even waste 5 bucks on him.

This all ties in with the right to drink, smoke, etc. Its a touchy subject because really, what reasoning do we use to have the state pay for someone who has a death wish?

Maybe legalizing euthanasia and suicide would help. We don't just need more people, we need more people that can be invested in. Gotta make some wiggle room instead of expecting the chilluns to clean up our mess one day.

They would be held accountable if the gov't didn;t provide them a safety net. They would be forced to actually work for a living or starve. Welfare breeds stupidity and poverty.

>See that wont work because they are stimulating the economy more simply by sitting on their ass and reproducing.

Wait, what? Sitting on their ass and producing kids how take up massive resources is not "stimulating the economy"... It is, in fact, doing the exact opposite. It is a drain on the economy and a net loss.

What are you even saying?

Welfare works in other countries just fine, when its not abused. The government spends tax dollars on much worse, and toll funds on apparently anything but bridges.

Diapers cost money, would you personally give someone money for diapers from babies r us or for smack from tijuana?

Name one

>If you want to stop X, vote for the party that supports Y, Z, F. But still wants to promote X.

What?

Congrats, you just got accepted to attend the "Broken Windows" school of economics.

Doesn't France offer really good benefits for new mothers? Long maternity leave, state nannies, etc. When people see welfare as something to get out of asap instead of being entitled to exist, it keeps hardworking people from getting completely fucked.

if i wan't to stop abortions, i'll vote for the party that bans abortions.

Funny that because when I went to California it was all the preppy university sluts that would let you cum in them.

Ever stop to think it has to do in part with a lack of education and lack of access to healthcare? OP's troll post still BTFO that pic.

Then why don't democrat end abortion ?

My dad is is love with this dyke whore and I'm too flabbergasted to even know where to begin with the redpilling. Help me save him, Sup Forums.

>if you want to stop child murder, better pay a handsome ransom to their parents

Nigger life is valuable? That goes against everything I found on Sup Forums

>that is making sure
>making sure

Yeah that sounds like a person who understands the situation wrote it.