>you're back in high school

What do you do differently?

more drugs

Take hormones, grow tits, become qt trap

kms
saving myself the hell that is my life since highschool

break up with my girlfriend

fag

i would lose weight and get at tutor so help with my diagnosed dyslexia and retardation with math.
i would put less stock in friends and more in grades and moving forward.

what did you do?
valium?
weed?
coke?

Getting better grades

autocorrect, pls.

Tell my parents and grandparents to invest in bitcoins and tell my sibling to get a job, even if mowing fucking lawns for a fucking 5$ bill per hour and mine that shit on every computer in the fucking house.

Buy em when they were just a dollar each or less a piece and woosh, I'd be filthy rich today.

Other then that, I'd tell myself to not worry much about girls. I don't care about them now, and I only had three girlfriends then.

Yep.

try harder in academics
try less in social shit

Starting lifting and doing cardio from freshman year,by junior year i'd be knee deep in pussy.

Everything

work out fuck bitches get money

>try less in social shit
lol what

are you saying having a social circle of friends and being mildly popular is a bad thing?

Also what happened with your grades?

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

play the piano. all the time.

Am I transported back to the original time of when I was in high school or the current time? Which year of high school am I in? Freshman? Senior?

I have super long fingers, i used to play the guitar and the piano but i stopped.
Should i take them again?
I'm 20yo now, is it worth it or am i too old?

Sleep with a lot more girls instead of trying to have a serious relationship to replace the lack of love i got from a lack of family. Spent too much time thinking (most likely due to a lack of confidence) that hot girls are rare or special and worth any kind of special effort.

This for sure. Especially since I got fit later and realized what it really takes.

So much wasted gym time in my life.

never ever too old to learn and master an instrument.

Study harder.

Fuck all of the girls I found out I could have fucked in High School if i had just tried.

Both of you should realize there's about 10 million Chinese kids that are currently taking piano between the ages of 5-10.

Good luck outpracticing those fuckers. They get beatings when they miss a note.

Correct my posture
Cut my hair more often
Get into conversations more often
Realize not everyone hates or despises me

id try to be a chad, fuck bitches, get scammed for weed, have "daddies money" to support me lmao.

i probs would have wanted to do more drugs, i miss molly and lsd the most.

/thread
FML poorfag forver

the sooner you go back, the happier you'll be. the longer you wait will only make you wish you went back sooner.

shoot

Depends when
Freshman year? Bang the weird senior
Senior year? Bang the qt exchange student

Get diagnosed adhd, fuck bitches, make money, fuck that "muh iconoclasm" bs.

Fuck all the ladies now that I know I'm a "stud"

none of them jazz. American out of 10. we always win, (for now)...

Throw that guy down the stairs sooner than waiting for 8-10 grades to pass.

Probably try not to act cool and study. Cut my fucking hair. Never date, just fuck. Not punch that senior who beat the living piss out of me after school.

Start shooting

Nothing. Back to sleeping at my desk until they kick me out. Just like last time.

Pick it back up, you should be playing piano for your entire life.
It's a god-tier instrument, and chicks will want to fuck you.
My three favorite atm - Turkish March Mozart, Fur Elise Beethoven, Nocturne 9 Chopin.

Fuck 2 teachers looking back i'm pretty sure were into me.

They mere middle aged, but shit, pussy is pussy. I fucked a lot worse later.

Track and drama.
Track to become fitter, drama cause friends in drama always talked about girls going topless and the drama teacher was cool with it

Pay attention in class. Stay the fuck away from girls. Work out and good diet. Love my parents. And of course, invest in Google.

Shigy diggy

would give less fucks and more fucks

>attempting to become the worlds best instead of just a hobby
what, by that logic everything you do is futile.

I take solace in the fact that somebody else thought this too.

Jelq from freshmen to senior to have a bigger dick than I have right now.

Underage pussy galore. The best kind of pussy.

Back then, I was hella antisocial, especially with girls. I ignored their advances and had no idea how to make any of my own. Changes:

Don't go to a super black/mexican high school, instead of the white/asian one I transferred into

Don't spend so much time studying; it really doesn't matter in the end

Smack the white-polynesian chick I hella crushed on like she stole my wallet

Spend more time with my sister before I lose her

- Tell that girl not to use her bicycle to ride to the beach. (Hint: She died.)
- Tell that guy that he'll find another girl. (Hint: He suicided.)
- Tell that other girl not to date that asshole. (Hint: He stuffed her with drugs and she ended up being a crackwhore.)
- Tell myself that grades are not life and try to make real friends.
- Enjoy the last happy days I had on earth.

Sound logic.

Not fuck so many guys.

Shut my mouth instead of opening it to deliberately put myself in opposition to anyone and everyone.

Well, I wouldnt act so...well so damn young. I was kinda slow to start acting old.

whore or fag

>drop out of school ASAP
>Get G.E.D
>Start attending community college ASAP

High school doesn't mean dick. The longest any friendship from high school lasted was at most 20 years old. And your grades don't amount to shit unless you're going STRAIGHT from high school to 4 year college. Fuck high school.

Whore. Giant whore.

Fuck that girl with huge tits who said she was in love with me.

Stop wasting my time in the high school I learned nothing in.

Are you me? Would be tough in the '90s but yeah. This.

murder the hobo my brother paid to ruin my social life
probably do something about the sack of shit who paid him to ruin my life too.

Your name start with a S

Yeah. If I had of really realized it was a possibility I would have absolutely done it then rather than 'soon'

get a mcjob and invest all my checks in bitcoin,assfuck as many 14 year olds as possible, fuck my science teachers cause they needed a good dickin'
this

Not that user, but good taste.

I would come armed with the knowledge that with a high percentage of girls, male attention is a drug......so I could utilize that knowledge to bat "out of my league".

Same

this people who aren't getting straight As or actively trying to get into a stem field need to be thrown into trade classes. Anything else is just wasting there time, teachers time and tax dollars.

No. H.

Hailey?

same

Hell, 1 in 26 chance amirite

Weird. Yes.

You don't need straight A's for STEM related fields.
I know a neurologist who failed highschool back at the time.

You an east fag too? What year?

I realized way too late. Impossible now. Ah well. Such is life.

Stfu goof

listening to Eminem's Mockingbird, nothing weird.

Kill myself.

It's never too late.

decide NOT to bite off a live seagull's head for 5 bucks. also probably bathe more.

study more, get better grades, go to Stanford, become internet gazillionaire, fuck many women in my mansion

I would say the same, but I think I'm at the point where, despite it being late, it's still within the realm of possibilities.

Not him but id guessed heather.

>Checkin them dubs

Totally agree. HIGH SCHOOL straights As really mean nothing unless you are going straight to 4 year and even still that's not the most prudent course to go straight into 4 year school. You're better off getting your gen eds out of the way in community college and THEN transferring to 4 year to finish up your actual major for your bachelor's. But yeah. High school was utterly pointless.

That's why I said OR you faggot, clearly you didn't get As in English. I'm talking about the lazy fucks who don't care about academia in general and wants to shit with there hands, obviously a kid who tries hard enough can get into a field given enough.

This. Also taking more risks in general but especially with women.

>dropped out to get GED
>went to state university
>c++ dev pulling in 166k a year

Highschool is daycare

Sup Forums stats say you may not be too old. I'm an oldfag of 38. Way too late. I did get to crossdress at a club and HS friends were there. They didn't care. It felt great wearing a skirt at 14. Wish I had pics from back then.

Femanon here. It's weird to see this because we sleep with people to try and replace the Love we don't get. The more the better and were not picky. Just have to ask.

>c++ dev
most unstable career path today.

Ill make note of that when I see hs girls.
>ayy yo girl wan sum fug?

use my greater understanding of girls to get young cute pussy

I've seen plenty of transition pics from people that age and older. It's about being realistic. Yeah you aren't going to have the tight little 'trappy' body, but you can be completely passable dressed.

try

Fuck you.

>there time
It's the person's choice.

>teachers time
You mean the faculty making >100K per year? I doubt they mind.

>tax dollars
Society should have thought of that before they made shit like being a bank teller and HR clerk require a Bachelor's degree.

I assume we're restarting in freshman year.
>Convince mom we should move using current job market research
>Budget some allowance money into important stocks, convince sister to do the same
If that doesn't work out,
>Take initiative with Sophie, probably with a more stable and familiar girl
>Sustain more contact with friends
>Maybe transfer to Clark HS for its MAGNET program
>Forget about paleontology
>Become living nightmare for my sister's then-boyfriends

I've alays been babyfaced but my life as is won't allow it. It'd be like that dilema of waking up to find yourself as a girl.

you're wrong, but i'll agree to potentially deter someone from the field just because they were dumb enough to take career advice from Sup Forums.

Sup Forums

Shoot the bitch up. Then go out like a Muslim