You get that medal for killing jews?

>you get that medal for killing jews?

>bravery

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He desired a T*rkish penis for his wife's orifices

That guy was the best character in the movie. Made me love the nazi regime.

The Jews are cowards. I thinks that's the message der fuhrer

Bravery was the name of the jew he killed for the medal

Really awkward way to smoke a cig

B A S E D

what show is that?

The Strain

Seriously that is the first movie that made me Fall asleep.

>1 scene over 30 minutes long.

He's the vampire in - nevermind. That webm is cut for comic timing. He's actually trying very hard to play it cool while dying on the inside. She got killed because of him but it wasn't his intention. He didn't stand up for her when she was accused of something he knew she didn't do because he blew his chances with her and was upset about it.

Well that's disappointing.

I think he's probably the most interesting character on the show. He's an evil minion but with his own relatively elaborate motivations for doing what he does. He's got much more going on than the heroes.

You're such a faggot you can't even imagine how much.

I don't like nazis, but you just made this thread awesome. Same actor... Brilliant! I like even more his dead in Inglorious Basterds.

The Man In the High Castle

>I don't like nazis

Get the fuck out

Tarintino's commentary on bigotry , in this case a majority of the Nazis were just random Germans who aren't involved directly in the Jewish Extermination. The Sergeant for instance is painted as a brave and dignified man even in the face of his imminent death, infact his death scene came across as pretty noble until it quick cut to him getting brutally beaten to a pulp. Meanwhile the Basterds are sort of monsters who get their jollies murdering hostages and mutilating them. Had he not been a Nazi and they not been Americans we may've seen things differently. The point of the line is to show Aldo's fixation on the Holocaust and that the Lt. is a decent man who really has nothing to do with it.

>Really awkward way to smoke a cig
directors always have nazis smoke weird for some reason

Lol shut the fuck up gay cunt and check these.

You were so close

he was mocking the jews as easy kills. weak prey. also implying the germens were week for picking on weakness.. little did we know at the time the truth. the jew betrayed earth , they sold us out in 200 bc to there alien over lord yahwh. all history past that point is a cover up lie. earth is a prison ever since. tell the jews to put our ark back in the power mid of geaza and see the true power of humanity. the power we built we discovered , the power that feed us all. a power the gods like yahwh fear us having. make earth great again give us back our ark of our convenient that you stole , I know you are reading this I know you see me now hear me , bitch.

Amen brother, amen! Death to the Jewish Aliens!

>criticise Germans for Nazi beliefs
>keep negroes as 2nd class citizens and routinely lynch them

He bravely killed Jews obv

Yeah

When the sergeant dies is when you realise the whole movie is a satire of war movies and thus war fantasies.

Absolutely based, mein ubermensch

I thought he said 'bravely' - as in he bravely killed lots of jews.

>Jewish extermination

The film was a stark contrast in the potrayal of Nazi's and the allies usual positions of the axis of good and evil. As we see in Inglorious Basterds, the Nazi's are seen has humane empathetic people with capacity for emotion and compassion whereas the small group of jews is the mindless killing group of soicopathic machines with one mission in mind: to kill. The scene simply showed how irrational and full of hate the allies were whereas the SS were in their home country, defending their lands, fighting off the enemy. This man in particular has a medal for bravery and just like any military in the world, it also practices certain formalities to show recognition of its devoted soldiers. One cannot judge this man's character based on his individual contributation to his outfit but it is a representative of the times, the culture, the nation, the belief, the ideas that all drive us. He was a result of the formalities and cultures that we have developed. It's inconsequential whether he earned his medal for killing jews or the bravery of killing jews. That's beside the point entirely. He was a human that made an achievement and he was about to be slaughtered for it. War is hell. Bravo QT.

He removed the 3.5mm jack

No, he was German army not SS.

this actor is based as fuck

does he have more nazi roles?

I really wish this 'bravery xDDD' meme would die.

He willingly served a criminal regime.

t. numale

Do you prep him yourself or pay a bull expert

>not being a literal Nazi makes you Sean Murray
Go back to Sup Forums

An individual soldier ca be brave even if he's fighting for a cause thats unjust in the big picture.

>He willingly served a criminal regime.
wew lad you're also serving a government which actively wields the monopoly of force to steal from unwilling innocent people under the threat of life incarceration.

where's your medal for cuckoldry though?

This is the first movie which made me see how much of a cuck cuckatino is.

we europeans smoke like that

So do US soldiers but nobody says anything about them.

you can only be proud of killing whites

Nice.

Why does Hollywood portray the Nazis as nothing but Jew serial killers?

Ever watched Das Boot? Ever done actual research on how many people joined the Nazi army and actually helped defend their country and do good acts?

Yes no doubt there were evil Nazis BUT there was also so many good Nazis.

>Hollywood
You answered your own question

Why is this good? He simply kills her.

I prefer the Nazi guy in Schindler's List who liked keeping a Jewish women as his slave (because deep down he actually had feelings for her despite him being ruthless and he never wanted to murder her just because she was a Jew).

A far better written character

The scene from Inglorious Basterds literally potrays a german who, even though he serves the nazi regime, is a still a noble soldier. In general american war movies tends to be very black/white.

directors cut or full feature?

>fornicating with a satan in human form

>mfw my black friend watches Das Boot
>mfw he told me that he was routing for the Nazis to win
kek

Now he supports Trump. He is very redpilled strangely for a non white guy

I've only seen the director's cut.

I loved all the humane scenes of showing them sitting and talking about their loved ones and general life.

So many nowadays Hollywood films don't have these scenes and only focus on action

>Not finding a hot Jewish women attractive
you wut

true bravery

The Nazis didn't even give a shit about niggers. There were barely any in Germany at all. I don't know where this myth that Nazis wanted to exterminate all non-whites comes from.

Jew women age like shit.

But Hitler said in his speeches that the strong must survive and kill the weak i.e. the lesser races

>Quentin "Eat a black bulls cum from my wife's feet" Tarantino accidentally made Nazi's seem cool as fuck for an entire movie

Based meme boy.

Expain why there were blacks in the SS, then.

>DEM NAZIS WUZ GOOD BOYZ THEY DINDU NUFFIN

>Expain why there were blacks in the SS, then.
proof? you have no source for this

>triumph of the will
In that movie you literally see an entire army of young white muscular men. This showing how Hitler wants the future to be like of humans.

>not knowing that the SS could recruit from any country they wanted

>proof? you have no source for this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts

And another heeb btfo

Theatrical

I watched the 4 hour version and nearly blew my brains out from boredome and I love wwii flicks annnnd foreigb kinos

>1 image is proof
HAHA okay well in that case the supernatural and ghosts are 100% real

Bravery my ass. Deutschboy got no less than he deserved.

How did you get that cigarette?

>Nobody says anything about what US soliders do
Vietnam, My Lai, drone strikes, Guantanomo

and that's just the tip. War is a funny thing user, a funny thing.

*sigh*

Faggot

Faggot

True, but the fetishisation in these threads is pathetic.

>implying

Plenty of people say things about them.

>be a Wehrmacht officer who never really supported the Nazis but loved Germany
>survive fighting in North Africa, Italy, then get deployed to France
>receive the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves for pulling out a wounded tank crew from their burning Panzer under fire
>get caught by a pack of jews and my skull bashed in after being captured

So, did they get infected from his worms?

>Sup Forumstards

How does it feels to be at the bottom of the food chain ?

I would behead all my enemies and their women and children. I wouldn't take any into sexual slavery. Cleanse the planet.

We just memed the current democratic presidential candidate into her death bed, I think we're doing fine.

Back in the old days we called this 'unwarranted self-importance'

Off yourself, cancer

Make me :^)

That's just a comedic cut for Sup Forums, the original scenes have greater depth.

>implying we don't fuck with trump as well as the rest of the political landscape.
settle into dust, noob.

Link to 5 threads were that happens.

stay cucked liberal faggot, I'm not doing your lazy work.

>I can't back up my claim which makes you a cucked liberal faggot

Pretty embarrassing.

>I can't internet
Pretty embarassing

Are you fucking dense? Put the kool-aid down, fuck

He's right tho

>back in the old days
>we
grow up.

No he's not. He asked for proof got proof and rather than offer any counter proof he just says "lel not that proof tho"

This.

The point is that you often have good men serving bad causes.

I would rather behead every white and their children than not have sex with the Scarlett Johansson sex bot

>the jew is a blue eyed qt blonde

So myth of the clean Wehrmacht the movie?

I feel like its very clear the movie is not that serious and realistic. It may be the case that even the majority of nazis were very reasonable and normal people but in this movie, what actually matters, in a fictional setting, they are all hilariously evil and deserve their fate.