White people food

>white people food

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langosz
nature.com/ejcn/journal/v57/n1/abs/1601495a.html
repository.ruforum.org/sites/default/files/Alexander Shula Kefi dissertation.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TKZ-P97PgxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that raw chicken?

You know you have to cook it first, right funland?

>wh*te """"""people""""""

>finnish food
fixed that for you

This

???

Too many flavors at once man

i just hate w*ite people

>When your Somalian neighbor invite you for dinner

>le white people can't cook meme

Fuck off you black shit
Who cares if whites don't season their Turkey with cayenne and paprika and BBQ sauce?

We season our BRAINS with literature.
The greatest seasoning to whites is a classic story by Shakespeare. I don't need to coat my chicken wings in black pepper when I can coat my IQ in the works of literary giants, all of whom are my fellow whites.

A nigger requires his 'Senegaliese 50 spice' to make his fucking disgusting brain experience anything that isn't 'feel the urge to mug someone and steal their Air Jordans'. A white person cannot get anything from spice. We need documentaries, and books and music.

I have a phrase

'The blackest in society are the lightest of brain. The whitest in society explore the darkest depths of human emotion, in their art'.

It sums this up nicely.

Try show schnitzel you mongol!

i'm not a f*nn you fuckigng sl*v

You have to go back!

>svíčková

gold thread

also i unironically agree

fuck our cuisine, its disgusting, no wonder our new national dish in sweden is kebab pizza(turkish)

looks like dog food

what's wrong with that?

whats wrong with this?

>Latin American cuisine is unique and deli-

Come again.

We are also do not need any food. There are only 2 things slavs want to be alive: Dostoevsky & Communism. Food is 4 dmn nomies .

I though dogs were haram in sweden.

>vepřo knedlo zelo
Probably our highest kcal food in traditional kitchen.

To be fair british cuisine is TERRIBLE. But brits arent white on the first place so still...

Swedish cuisine is indeed the worst I've ever come across. You don't represent all "white" food though

Nothing.

white people: "this water is spicy"

never ever talk shit about my country or our cuisine again you inbred britbong island nigger.

turkish food is goat, too bad your people are niggers though.

Just look at that bland, utterly pathetic meal lmoa. Swedish food is as dull and regimented as your lives

thats YOUR cuisine brainlet.

Why the fuck would you eat whipped cream with meat sauce??? That's utterly gross.

I don't get how American niggers can talk about cuisine in the first place? What even is African American food? Watermelon and southern fried chicken(mostly white dish)?

I can at least tolerate Asians shittalking, but blacks are the least successful at having a known cuisine. They have nothing

The best black food is stolen from whites, they have nothing that is original.

Yep, quite a few, but thankfully I'm a western Turk so no drawbacks to having a great cuisine.

Would eat. I am just a little scared about that jelly things on bottom right.

>here cuisine stolen from poland / maygar people LANGOŠ

You mix it with cranberiers and the sauce to create ultimate taste you orgasm from later.

>triggered bongs

May I remind you of your greatest culinary contribution?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

>knedliky
>p*rk

Negře, prosím, this is genuine elderly nursing home tier food

Mac and cheese, apple pie, lasange the chocolate bar all spring to mind.

Fuck man, i think i will try this someday.

Also, what kind of polish cuisine is it supposed to be stealing?

I'm still not seeing these great black foods.

I've found mud cookies, though

>all these Europeans getting triggered
Quite clearly referring to "white" yanks. It has nothing to do with us, calm down

pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langosz

Almost all our national dishes are stolen from others. Why to bother inventing stuff, when you can steal the best solutions?

>bramborák

Post br*t food so we all can laught on how terrible you are. The famous fish and chips is worse than fast food from mcdonald.

ree

>T. Toast sandwich eater

But American whites have got a decent cuisine in the first place. American blacks have nothing to brag about at all. At least their whites have hamburgers, Chicago pizza, apple pies etc. What do their niggers have?

Fairly sure these memes are made mostly by Hispanics who also have a rich cuisine

I'm from NZ and don't eat that kind of food. For example, here is my dinner now. Sesame crusted tofu steaks with broccoli, pak choi and greens in garlic pepper sauce.

To be fair m8 only cuisines worse than Czech are Finnish/Swedish. And I'm kind of a Czechboo otherwise.

No, it's mainly from niggers

If that's true, niggers are dumb as fuck anyway, why bother getting worked up over retards being retarded?

Why do Hispanics have more culture than 56% people?

You forgot to post some pasta food with a lot of fiunny vegetables like olives and tomatoes italy user.

Here this one we stole from slovaks:
>halušky
It looks bland and is very cheap food (like all slovaks) and is made from cheeze which smells TERRIBLY (like vomit) until you cook it. Still a lot of people consider it out national dish.

>tofu
>traditional national dish
Nice try dude.

Are you a grill?

Mate that sounds fucking disgusting
>tofu steaks
Why?
They don't have more culture, if they're in the US then their culture is the same brand of shit plastic yankee doodle dogshite, they have better food

Not really worked up, it just seems strange

I didn't say it was traditional. Traditional kiwi cuisine is only marginally better than bri'ish.

No, why ?

Darkies are stupid lad don't even pay them heed.

>Why?
gf is vegan and doesn't let me eat meat

>gf is vegan and doesn't let me eat meat
May as well become a full on fag, you are already getting shafted.

Hey, that's what I heat up in the microwave when I don't feel like cooking.

It's unironically something you'd make to take on a roadtrip to have a nice lunch in the woods before hitting the beach.

The absolute fucking state of you. Be a man for fucksake

Bit harsh m8

>vegan
1st world problems. I wonder how your choldren will looks like if you will feed them with vegan food only.
>like a typical brit

Anyway i am afraid i have run out from our traditional dishes.

>medovník
Super sweet cake with wallnuts and honey. Godtier and very expensive.

>microwave
Dude when i am hungry, i can ditch snitchez under 20 minutes with fries and ketchup / mayonese from base resources.

Do you even cook?

>slice of cheese on a honeybun

Cold War should've fucking ended this miserable planet

Do black people in america know about Europe existence?

fuck drumpf

That's what I mean. Schnitzel is pretty basic and honestly a bit bland. It's something you can cook quickly and without trying too hard.

It doesn't make it hard, it's just weird to have it as a national dish.

>be brown
>live in abject poverty
>famin
>forced to eat shit
>the only way to hide the taste of shit is provoking a adverse body reaction through the use of some plants nobody would eat otherwise
>still tastes like shit
>add more poisonous plants until taste buds burn
>eat so much shit with poisonous plants that the body starts stinking of said shit and poison
>laugh at white people because they have normal food and don't eat shit with poison
>die at early age due to malnourishment

Try again.
Sweetie.
hm?

>No, why ?
Your meal looks feminine.

btw if I was you I'll cut down on tofu, it might be dangerous for men.
>nature.com/ejcn/journal/v57/n1/abs/1601495a.html
>repository.ruforum.org/sites/default/files/Alexander Shula Kefi dissertation.pdf

I doesn't make it bad*, I mean.

>white """"""people""""""

I don't want to have children but there's nothing wrong with feeding them a vegan diet. Processed meat (what most children eat) is utter garbage anyway.

At least you have unsurpassed beer and viet restaurants to make up for the crappy traditional food.

>sesame crusted tofu steaks
you gay boy?

>white """""pasta"""""

When you want to go full retard, you do svíčková. Heavy, expensive, long to cook and hard to master the taste.

We are simple people. So our national dishes are almost all easy to make, very high kcal value and still very tasty.

And remember we were cooking this shit like 700+ years ago in almost same way as today before some niggers were eating mud and chinks were trying to not die of starvation on raw fish and rice.

Also why nobody else post their food? It is like you all are even lazy to shitpost.

>dont want children
Why am i not surprized? Enjoy your life full of money and vegan gf i guess. Btw what good for is gf when no children? Whores comes cheaper you know.

>dumplings with fruit inside. Not exactly traditional but still sort of national food.

had those for lunch yesterday but with plumbs
very good

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKZ-P97PgxA

Their diet consists exclusively of salad, quinoa, and soy-based drinks, and eschew the food of their burger-eating countrymen outside the major cities. They consider it the food of racist, oppressors, and bigots, unhealthy and artery clogging.

Every American aged 20-35 in a major urban area, can be considered a progressive.

I remember this pasta

Excelent taste user.

>plněná paprika
This one is almost absolutely disgusting food because every child encounter this in school first where cookers are simple terrible. It is just pepper filled with meat and rice and some sort of sweet tomato sauce. Almost nobody eat this willingly. If anybody offers you to eat this, chances that he hates you are very high unless you are in some expensive restaurant.

But a good deal of hispanics are white or at least part white.

>Plain rice.
I pucked a little.

Now that's a meal i can get behind. Bryndza is fucking delicious especially with skwarki.

>blacks make fun white people food tasting plain
>white people retaliate by calling them malnourished retarded niggers

>whites will pay for this

Spaniards are white. New World Hispanics are largely not, and have their own seperate culture

Here it's different, we love those stuffed paprikas, they're kinda like our gołąbki.

And this is absolutely delicious traditional bigos. Sauerkraut, dried plums and as many different meat as you gen get.

Depends of the zone and caste, we had a heavy influx of emigrants than did go to Cuba or Argentian, and the upper class in Mexico or Peru are still pretty white.
Perhaps it's my Spanish culture, but I find Castizos and Mestizos to be part of our sphere. A degenerate lot but part of us.[spoiler] And I know it sounds autistic.[/spoiler]

Your call mate

>sprinkled with gold
poor BTFO

You picked up weird photo, but from wiki description would eat.

And i forget about our
>guláš
also stolen from some country. Many variations, all of them are good.

Take note we czech put dumplings into anything we can.

>non-whites think they know the meaning of spicy
lol

would be better with potatoes

>Btw what good for is gf when no children?
Companionship.

Why would you want children anyway ? World is already overpopulated, they are money and freedom draining, you'll be enveloped into the family lifestyle, family holidays, family weekends etc. You can't even buy a nice car, travelling becomes arduous as opposed to being enjoyable, you also have to clean up baby shit day after day, deal with problems in addition to your own, take time away from other more rewarding pursuits...

Sounds like a pretty shitty deal.

I dont worry about such things

>not dumping the kids with their grandparents and collect them when they are capable of cooking their own meals

Are those dumplings? I thought those are some knedlicki or something.

Those are our pierogi.