danielgillett.bandcamp.com/track/tentative-surf-track
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
goleansixsigma.com/bottleneck/
calebchase.bandcamp.com/
trpx.bandcamp.com/
pillow187.bandcamp.com/album/versace-rigamortis
youtube.com/watch?v=dJl55d6z0rk
dkysy.bandcamp.com/album/dkysy-drive
theinternetband.bandcamp.com/album/i-got-my-face-tattooed-and-now-the-only-job-i-can-get-is-as-an-asos-model
ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-3
re-vised.bandcamp.com/album/first-five-songs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi everyone

Today is the release day for FÁRADT A HEGY:
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
>psychedelic noise
>harsh noise
>drone metal
>industrial
>ambient

It took me quite a few months of writing and anticipation to release this shit, I hope you like it more than my earlier attempts

Gee, I wondered who would be the first post. Also, got a new joke in relation to these threads - bump limit.

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/18-07-2017-very-raw-demo
>Ambient and occasional singer-songwriter
>Stuff of various qualities and quantity
rateyourmusic.com/release/single/-/18-07-2017-very-raw-demo/

svuvn.bandcamp.com/

>experimental electronic
>post witch house
>ambient (kind of)

Will return feedback and recc once there's some more posts

speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/track/genesis-32-9-10
>I've been writing the same song my entire life and I just want to know when I'll finally get the notes right.

you didn't. better luck next time

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec

here

First song is a really good intro to the album. Progression of the tracks work well, really enjoying the deep textures on some of the tracks. "Kopjafa" is especially a stand out. I also really like the transition between tracks 7 and 8.

I listened to a handful of the tracks from "Improvisations" and the "Removal" EP. I definitely like your ambient stuff more than the piano work, although your improvisational skills are good. Removal flowed well and the tracks have nice progression, the building repetitiveness kinda reminds me of William Basinski's disintegration loops series.

Instrumentation is good and the glitchy effects add a nice touch. A little excessive at times but not bad.

outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/in-a-subtle-way

>slowcore
>emo
>bedroom
>dream pop

Some critique would be very much appreciated since this is my first attempt at mixing and sharing my vocals publicly.

Give feedback first and expect it later. Entitled douchebag

First impressions from this faggot: Heard "Night Before". I do not understand how this is experimental in any way but that's just a nitpic. I do not like witch house or music of such nature and this one hadn't change my mind about the genre itself. The mixing is fine but there are some parts which are overly exposed in the mix which requires fixing (especially around 2 minute mark where I feel track peaks at certain points).

It's lo-fi in the worst possible way. Right, so for starters on "Feathers" feels quite impressively dull, especially with a low-effort repeatable drums. Vocals are okay-ish (I've heard worse here) but these lyrics... I mean, okay, I haven't done a better job but yours are particularly generic. I do not feel any connections towards things you're saying because they feel so goddamn washed down and empty with it's meaning (lack of emotions in the vocal delivery doesn't help either). At this point - extremely generic and not much to praise beside the effort put into this. But that's about it - learn how to make each element of the track sound important and NOT like being in a vacuum.

New Album Hidden Horizons with instrumental solo made by me. All the material are original nothing are sampled.

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/hidden-horizon

Other album

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/virtual-dream

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/summer-websurfing

>Vaporinet
>Dream
>Vaportrap
>Chillwave

Thanks for the comment. About the drums, I didn't have a drummer to help me nor do I have a kit, so I was forced to use the shitty synth presets. As for the lyrics, I don't like them that much either. They were basically written on a whim. Since I had been delaying this project for so long, I was too lazy to improve them. I just wrote basically the first thing that came to mind. The only thing I'm really happy about the lyrics is that they're personal.

Again, thanks for the comment. I didn't want to do shitty noise projects forever, so I wanted to try my hand in something new. I didn't want to come off as a dick for explaining a few things, so sorry if you got that impression.

As a side note, I love your music, it's fantastic. Keep up the good work.

i h8 u all

buy my ep
>only $3
>actually good indie
>bonus track with purchase
>will suck cock for validation
deepplaybandmn.bandcamp.com
pic related

oops hehe xd
deepplaybandmn.bandcamp.com/releases

leftinthesun.bandcamp.com

>kinda shoegaze
>kinda post rock
>sort of post punk(?)
>we dont really know what genre this is so feel free to label us

my bands first ever recorded or even written music, hope anyone enjoys

recs:

>actually good indie
Patting yourself on a back, ey?
I hate people like you.

vismoloa.bandcamp.com/album/ep

>indie rock
>noise rock
>power pop
>post punk revival

"actually good indie" was just a dumbed down "not generic i wanna be a rock star core" sorry brother

>wanna be a rock star
>posts music on Sup Forums
8.4/10 cringe

>actually good indie
pretty pretentious from a filthy white-page pleb :^)
It's not that bad, but it's waaaay too far from an outstandingly good indie rock album. In fact, it's mediocre by Bandcamp thread standards

Could someone review mine?

Its inspired on dogma00 and industrial unhuman music

appending.bandcamp.com/releases

Review others first.

Fucking entitled shithead.

Sorry im kinda new here
>deepplaybandmn.bandcamp.com
Boring, but well not my style anyways.

is that the best """review""" you can do? okay, let me try your then!

Shit.

coredelay.bandcamp.com/album/sleeping-chamber-music

>prog folk, freak folk, early music, acoustic, bedroom folk, analog synthesizer, baroque-folk, experimental, vocal, classical

Download for free and enjoy it in the sun!

If you decide to support this you get a download code for an EP containing 6 tracks which didn't fit this album!

I'd also like to thank the person who created a RYM page for me, it truly means a lot. Thank you

well shit sell nowadays

Thanks a lot!
Seasongs is an incredible album. I like the vibrating piano on Brown Study, I'm not sure what are the sources for the looped audio, but I don't really care. This is definitely better than Removal and sounds more like you. I suppose you went for a sound similar to An Empty Bliss Beyond This World.
Lively, uplifting, amazing instrumentation. My only complaint is the poor mixing

>poor mixing

This is the best i could do unfortunately. I have a cheap $20 usb mic and if i were to mess with the levels of the recording more than i did it would suck the life out of the music and make it sound very tin-can like.

Just see it as a noise-influence ;)

It's still incredible nevertheless
Get yourself a good DAW like Pro Tools or Logic, and practice. It's not always the microphone that causes bad sounds

I use logic already, guess i'm just shit at it haha. I'm about to buy a Zoom H1 so well see where that takes me. it would at least help with the synth since i used to record that with the synth plugged into a portable speaker and placing the mic in front of it haha

Thank you though

Nah, all you need is a mixer and an interface. The microphone doesn't count as much as those two.
Don't buy a portable handheld recorder unless you want to make ASMR or field recordings

danielgillett.bandcamp.com/track/tentative-surf-track

>surf rock
>psychedelic rock

I usually make progressive rock and experimental music, but I decided to try out surf music.

Recs:

I listened to this when it was posted on another thread, very good stuff

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>melancholic music
>one man band
>each release is different from each other
>get all my music for just 0.50usd
>more physical stuff soon!

reccing
god

checking everything else now

Hmm, i'll look into it, thanks. Working on some new stuff which sounds better already, at least in my perspective.

>field recordings
I might...

well that is your opinion... actually for the kind of music he make, a good mic is a deal breaker

>I suppose you went for a sound similar to An Empty Bliss Beyond This World
No, not at all actually. Removal is much closer to any of The Caretaker works.
>sounds more like you
That's kind of a disappointment really. If I sound like that then pray on my soul how shitty the next thing of that nature will be.

Either way, thanks for checking it out.

And thank you for checking my stuff as well. Sorry, I haven't saw it before.

Either way, you'll need all of them if you want it to work
goleansixsigma.com/bottleneck/

Agree, and with a shitty mic you are putting the neck just on the begging of the process. This is from the first lesson of music production Jimmy...

calebchase.bandcamp.com/

Waifu Shrine - INDIE
>emo, slowcore, electric guitar oriented

Beep Boop Zoop
>post-minimalism, progressive electronic, groove based pieces made with modular synthesis and classical instruments

s/t
>lo-fi bedroom folk, art pop

Solid 4/10 here

who keeps writing this?

Me.

trpx.bandcamp.com/
>random noises
>non-binary electronics

Even Lil Pump draws better album covers

But it's """"""experimental"""""". And Polish. What did you expect?
It's one of the worst possible combination.

Implying I am trying to be good.

pillow187.bandcamp.com/album/versace-rigamortis

>experimental
>trip hop
>indie psychedelic grunge
>industrial (sort of)

>you don't get it, it's SUPPOSED to be shitty

Nice and easy cop out

>Polish, makes experimental noises
>Hungary, makes experimental noises, have stupid self drawn avatar on bc

You guys hate me because we are similar and you hate to admit it. Why is there so much in self hatred in you? No friends? No cute gf/bf? Just go out and do something with yourselfs, nerds.

Ah, so you didn't got the joke. Shame.

A BC avatar and an actual album cover that's supposed to represent your ars poetica and the music on that record are 2 different things.
I'm just saying a picture that looks like an MS Paint draft for this video youtube.com/watch?v=dJl55d6z0rk does not look good as an album art no matter how you look at it. I see the figure you're trying to show on your cover, but the whole image lacks effort. It's an unfinished drawing. If I want to put a dope Hammond organ solo in my music, I won't do it myself because I just can't, therefore I ask someone else who can do it right.
No need to become personal just because you got criticism, and Aer was obviously joking.

As for the music, I hear interesting musical ideas, but yet again, it's not finished. It's something you upload to Soundcloud and call "IDK beat"

>joke
Yeah, its your music.
Thanks, that is what I was going for - go beyond any patterns and comfort zones. You kind of sound like a modern 'dad rock' boomer.

are you married already? head now is legal on some states

burst a bubble, eh?

>calling someone's music a joke without ever listening to it

>Implying I am trying to be good.
>that is what I was going for - go beyond any patterns and comfort zones
hmm...

Do you realize these two sentences are associated with eachother?
Or are you """"""pretending"""""" to be this stupid, again?

>I am not aware of aesthetics
If you really did accomplish something then I wouldn't call it bad

>I wouldn't call it bad if others liked it
That is because you dont have your own taste and personality.

since when does accomplishing something means only getting fans? I'm talking about the shit you said about "going beyond any patterns and comfort zones" and whatever vibe you tried to make with the music of yours

well im not him, its just you two sound really annoying

It's not me who started throwing childish insults for getting some criticism

Now I can see it, you are just a joker. I forgot where I am.

>It's not me who started
>Even Lil Pump draws better album covers
>criticism
You confuse criticism with an opinion.

8 posts later I explained myself why I thought this way. Even if it's not too professionally worded, you can take it as "please put some effort in both of your music and album arts next time" and "low effort alone does not make anything dadaistic"

>Acoustic folk polyrhythmic singer songwriter ep
rigglethor.bandcamp.com

solid recs

at least don't be a namefag... get a life, you are not going to get like followers or something for shitpost all day with a name on.

dkysy.bandcamp.com/album/dkysy-drive
>vaporwave

あなたが私の不在、私の同志の理由を理解することを願っています。私はしばらくの間、海を勉強してきました。あなたがこれを理解できることを願っています、ご迷惑をおかけして申し訳ありません。

敬具、
???

(Please post reccomendations this time.)

RECC:
Listened to Beep Boop Zoop in a thread a long time ago.
Finally, someone else posts some type of vapor.
Either way, I like the album so far.
Nice job.

Not bad, not bad
Sadly I'm not the biggest fan of the genre, but I appreciate the production and the overall muddy sound

Thanks for listening, and also just to ask, what was the worst track on the entire album in your opinion?

I haven't reached the end yet, but it's a coherent flow of tracks so far. The one track that does worse imho is Compass

Understandable.

www.xandrmusic.bandcamp.com

>ambient/dark ambient/black metal
>demoes so far
>all free to download
>pic unrelated

theinternetband.bandcamp.com/album/i-got-my-face-tattooed-and-now-the-only-job-i-can-get-is-as-an-asos-model

>memecore

new album, the third ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-3

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings, loops, noise

recs

Do you ever give feedback?

used to. like many I assume he grew jaded

re-vised.bandcamp.com/album/first-five-songs
>an eclectic mix of punk, post-punk and alternative rock
>mostly about existential dread
>easy listening

Reccs

Interesting album keep going... Also You have to try to compose some orginal vaporwave in my opinion.
Thanks for Feedback :)