Blacklivesmatter leader and terrorist killed 2 more cops today

Blacklivesmatter leader and terrorist killed 2 more cops today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNayoOysBLY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assata_Shakur
wokv.com/news/local/two-jacksonville-sheriff-officers-stable-following-shooting-with-armed-suspect/iIvbFkMieQmZTrhYb933LN/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit those numbers.

And F to the officers killed

Sauce?

Another blacklivesmatter terrorist.

What? Sorry, I don't speak incoherent.

Media doesn't care. They're only interested in a landwhale who got pushed over and had a heart attack. That's the real tragedy user.

anyone have the gif of they trying to do cpr on that pig?

Black killing brown and black cops.

>It was a nigger

Take your racist shit to Sup Forums. No one here really cares dweeb.

Niggers gonna be Niggers

Fake and gay.

Meanwhile, this user is currently fapping away in a whyte boi nigger loving cuck thread

>racist
>Sup Forums
Pick one.

NlGGER DETECTED!!

>He a good boy an dindu nuffin...
>It was his white "oppression"...

None of you really give a shit.

of course we don't. niggers killing people isn't out of the ordinary.

Don't worry. Tomorrow footage will be released of a cop shooting a brother who has multiple arrest warrants out against him. And then we can all focus on how bad and raaaaycist and evil the PDs are.

ho do you know he was with nigger lives matter?

sorry but pol is Sup Forums and we own this site.

why wouldn't he be?

blm has denounced this senseless act of violence

proof?

PEACE
THROUGH
VIOLENCE

fucking for virginity

>took you years to recognize that BLM is a terrorist organization run and controlled by gangsters who only riot in cities where their familia were killed
top kek, ya'll are fucking stupd.

Well, in fairness one of the perks is shooting niggers. They're going to take a shot or two at the cops now and again. I call it a fair trade.

linky or u stinky

Fuck off Sup Forums go back to your echochamber

Oh shit. Excellent portrayal of Antifa

damage control. the movement was inspired by a cop killer on the fbi's most wanted list.

Excellent. One step close to the final race war.

Good 2 less pos pig ass cops to worry about

black lives only matter when they're taken by police. in baltimore, chicago, detroit, atlanta, and other cities? not so much.
blm is a carefully chosen name designed to silence rational opposition and perpetuate the presence of the race card (and the gibs it provides) in the deck.

anyone gonna post an article?

Founders of BLM's hero is actually on the most wanted list for killing cops among other crimes. She's currently hiding in Cuba. Her name: Assata Shakur.

Not even Joking. Just look up the fonders on youtube, they make no secret of it.

Hahaha.
>op isn't a total fag for once and posts something truthful
>truth hurts antifa faggot who calls him "racist"

now FACTS are racist? lol. fuck this planet.

what a larp thread

it's a good thing we have level-headed, ultra tolerant lefties to ensure that no group is painted as a racist caricature.
oh wait.

We remember when stormfront flooded over because their own forum had the stigma of Nazi

But... the stigma is actually you.

So no matter what you do, people start associating it with you and despising it.

That's the thing you don't get. Anything you associate with gets the stink of hitler.

Maybe you nazis should endorse equality and diversity, because association with you it what people seem to hate consistently

the cop shot too fast.

OP should try posting the story from a credible source, maybe

Here they are in a video doing the Assata Shakur chant

youtube.com/watch?v=SNayoOysBLY

This is her en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assata_Shakur

The woman in the vid are the BLM founders, Alicia Garzaalicia-garza Opal Tometiopal-tometi Patrisse Cullors.

And blm is false. Hasn't mattered since cotton harvest was mechanized.

>anyone who knows the truth of blm absurdity must be from pol
>pol is an echochamber
how fucking new are you?

>nigger kills nigger and spick cops
seems like a win to me

yes, everyone who opposes fascism must be a terrorist! the alt right white knight will protect you!

who believes this shit

>everyone is a nazi
you don't even know what nazi means. you're honestly so fucking stupid, your mother probably wishes you'd kill yourself

They're inspiration and muse is literally a cop killer. That says pretty much everything you need know. They also happen to be self describe queers, hence their push for LGBTQ+ (whatever other letter they've added since I last looked) I you read the BLM website, it becomes pretty clear that they want to bring down western civilization as we know it and rebuild it in their image. They're are extremest nutters.

hurr hurr hurr
Sup Forums is a nazi site now. anyone decent, funny or interesting left long ago. You know when people cared about this site?

When all the "I'm a virgin" posts were jokes and racists were ridiculed like they should be.

Sup Forums is dead.

what are you talking about? i think you replied to the wrong person, you fucking dumbass. lmao.

Their* nspiration and muse . . .

If* you read . . .

I can say with 99% certainty, I have been here a lot longer than you. You are in serious disbelief if you think that when they claim anyone that disagrees with them is ctr, shareblue, /leftypol/ is not an echochamber. Look at pizzagate, seth rich, or the spirit fire shit. They larp about how this time hillary really is going to jail, just keep waiting, or where they try to claim it was one of them that made up the piss master dossier, that jews are the cause of most of our problems, right behind the jews biggest enemy; muslims.

>this person isn't a troll
>there are people this retarded that are allowed to vote
>this person is allowed to reproduce

>doesn't know what larp means
>doesn't know what echochamber means
>doesn't know what disbelief means
>trying and failing to use a semi-colon
>thinks he knows all about pol
ya, you're so clearly a newfag it's not even funny. you sound like a redditor too. fuck off and kill yourself and maybe humanity stands a chance.

Oh shit, really fucked up their name, oops: Alicia Garza, Opal Tometi and Patrisse Cullors.

He wasn't a "BLM leader", he wasn't a terrorist, and the cops he shot aren't dead.

What's it like being so wrong all the time? Is it embarrassing? Do people avoid you because of it?

Killing White people is ''Social Justice'' he is a good goy.

prove it

>posts alex jones unironically
>wants to be taken seriously
Pic related

But Nigger Ape,everyone there in Normandy was White so over who did they had ''supremacy''?

Why don't you go back to Africa and live with your own kind? There are no Whites in Nigeria

More white cops die the better

>The cops he shot aren't dead
Go to ODMP, there are pages up for them

wokv.com/news/local/two-jacksonville-sheriff-officers-stable-following-shooting-with-armed-suspect/iIvbFkMieQmZTrhYb933LN/

>No mention of terrorism
>No mention of BLM
>Both officers in stable condition

>alternative facts

No White taxpayers = less KFC for you.

No I am pretty sure that's image of Americans and British coming to Normandy in 1940s that had northern French Belgians and German soldiers.

No Niggers or any Shitskin was there.

Isn't the left supposed to hate patriotism and uncle Sam?
It's difficult to keep up nowadays.

ah so it's just a typical nigger.
okay folks, move on. nothing to see here.

>literally too stupid to have a conversation
>memes are shit and 9gag tier
>has a low IQ
>thinks i want to be taken seriously by low IQ niggers like you on Sup Forums
seriously, kill yourself you fucking newfag reddit cancer. nobody like you and you're a massive faggot with no friends.
here's another meme to trigger you into shitting your pants again

>Tfw still nobody has killed that piece of shit
Seriously this fuck is nothing more than a murderer and a thief, and the commies harbour her and treat her like some kind of fucking oppressed hero.
Yes I'm still mad about it

>Go on ODMP
>Search for Jacksonville, FL Sheriff's office
>Last officer killed in 2014

If you're going to be a liar, try to make your lies harder to disprove. Otherwise, you just look like an idiot.

the left doesn't want anything. they just follow whatever trendy idea theyre lectured on by john oliver, bill maher etc.

these idiots will tell you evolution is 100% an established fact but then will then say there is no difference between races apart from skin colour. and then they'll say theyre pro-science. it's honestly funny how fucking stupid these people are. they can not think properly.

Keep dreaming, there actually was blacks in france, and quite a few were americans that fought in WW1.

Dude, no one gives a fuck. You're not taking the board away. Go practice operation normalize somewhere else faggot.

Lmao only white people eat KFC Jew

GOOD. TOO BAD HE DIDN'T GET MORE PIGGIES.

There were blacks in the nazi regime too fucktard. Only group that didn't have blacks were the commies

nice try. the alt-left are the nazis and communists and fascists. alt-right are nationalists and patriots. the left is the party of the kkk, antifa, and slavery. always have been. always will be.

Well then, you can't say there was no blacks in France can you?

>h-ha ya i got btfo but too bad because guess what nobody cares lol
the board has always been "taken away". the idea that you can say literally anything offensive and hateful without being censored is now a "white nationalist" belief. you're so fucking stupid, we legitimately hope you kill yourself. we will be laughing.

Big deal. Cops have had this sort of thing coming to them for decades. Well deserved and long overdue.

>low IQ commie logic

Oh gee, since the left could smear us, lets call them everything that sounds bad.

>I lost my argument, have an insult
Nice to know how much it hurts you inside.

This.

I really hope you're joking.

you are ignorant and close-minded. you have no idea what those cops were like as humans. they were likely very nice, good people. and then there;s idiots like you, with a low IQ, who get fooled by idiot propaganda and terrible rap music and nigger culture and you suddenly think it's good that innocent people were murdered by worthless nigger slime. you are incapable of evaluating those cops as individuals, since it is too difficult for your tiny brain, so instead you label them all. ha. what a fucking loser you must be. good day.

Left could smear us? I don't get it. What does that mean?

Regardless of how they were as individual people, cops in general deserve this sort of treatment. They deserve this and much more.

>low IQ commie retard thinks I'm the one who was btfoing him
>thinks anyone wants to argue with him
>worthless, jobless commies ever winning anything
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you are so fucking stupid and we're all laughing at you. it's not just one guy... gtfo of chan. you belong on reddit or somewhere else that does not endorse free speech.

That's up to you bro.

I'm not the one crying about free speech all the time.

there you go again. you are incapable of evaluating people as individuals, because you're so fucking stupid and close-minded. go listen to your shitty nigger music and cry about how violent criminals get hurt by cops.

>Taking the lords name in vain, over trumps steak eating preference. ( not To mention you're reading about such a subject as a form of ridicule.)

AMEN BROTHER. AMEN. THESE COWARDS BOOT LICK BECAUSE THY THINK WHITE FAT UGLY COPS WILL PROTECT WHITE FAT UGLY CIVILIANS.