youtube.com/watch?v=BYit76Th5zc

1. Andre 3000
2. El-P
3. Kendrick Lamar
4. Chuck D
5. Eminem
Bonus: Lupe Fiasco

>inb4 entry level
Nah, I just like rhythmically technical guys.

1. Lil Dindu
2. SKRT Kobain
3. A$AP Fuccboi
4. DJ Coltrane
5. Jake Paul

Sup Forums has gone to shit theirs so many underage kids here it's just sad at this point

1. Aesop Rock
2. MF DOOM
3. Kool Keith
4. El-P
5. GZA

bitch im 21

You still a fuck ass nigga

and you're a punk bitch

Uzi
Thugger
Carti
La Flame
Rocky

Denzel is the only worthwhile rapper nowadays
>come back from the dead i'll smack ya to purgatory

>never moved a pound in his life
Stick to rock whiteboys

>$uicideboy$
I don't understand how can anyone listen to that garbage to be honest. Shit flow, shit beats. Is this what kids listen to these days?

1.- Tyler, The Creator
2.- Tech N9ne
3.- Childish Gambino
4.- Lil' Dicky (inb4 not a real rapper)
5.- Eminem

Kys

kendrick
thugger
earl
big l
kanye i guess

pretty basic but w/e

bruh how is the flow in this bad or the beat
youtube.com/watch?v=nqtobIpZt68

Milo
Lakutis
Eyedea and abilities
Busdriver
Hemlock Ernst

How gay am I?

Not gay just a pretentious faggot

ice cube
gza
50 cent
kanye

1. Lil Ugly Mane
2. Nas
3. Immortal Technique
4. Tupac/Biggie
5. Fat Pat

youtube.com/watch?v=PA67e-GH_UI

1. Kanye West
2. Andre 3000
3. Nas
4. Kendrick Lamar
5. Jay Z

Wow dude you can tell that just from my top rap artists? Impressive. Really though, I don't think that you know what a faggot is, which is honestly making me begin to question the validity of your opinion. What is pretentious exqctly about my taste?

Is that you or is that a really weird reaction image

There's a new trend among people that are too insecure to use anime reaction images, so they just use "cute" tumblr selfies because they can always hide behind "lmao r u gay that girl is hot".

Haha I wish that was me bud. Just some qt from the interwebz.
Jokes on you, I use both! Also,
>projecting this hard
Seriously it seems like you are fucking retarded.

The fuck is this site anymore. Oh well, could be worse. This thread is at least potentially interesting.
There are literally fuckin "IS KANYE BEST?" "DAE DAFT PUNK" "DAE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE" and "LOL RADIOHEAD GUD RIGHT?" threads going on.

Guys you ever hear of this new band Led Zeppelin? How about this new artist Mozart? Perfect muzak

for bars its Earl hands down but Uzi drops my favorite music

Don't @ me again loser. Out of all the possible insults you could have used, you went with ">projecting" and "fucking retarded". Get better reaction images, using the same jpegged to hell anime images as everyone else is tasteless.

You've got an execrable taste my friend

Forgot my top 5

André
Danny Brown
Busdriver
Ishmael Butler
Del the Funky Homosapien

Kanye the GOAT tho

thanks faggot!

Holy kek I hope this is bait. Sorry that your taste in reaction images is so much better than mine man. Just stop and realise that your opinion has no legitimate basis and you have offered nothing of value so far. And I personally think that a
>projecting
is all the response you deserve when you are in fact projecting. Seriously, there is no reason at all for you to believe that posters - rather than because they think the girls are cute - use "tumblr" selfies because they are too insecure to post anime girls. Also, no one is going to use the "hurr durr you're gay shes cute" thing unless your post wastes its time pointing out the girls.

Honestly what the fuck is with reddit tier reasoning on Sup Forums these days? Maybe I'm just becoming disillusioned.

im getting secondhand embarrassment from this thread

1. Eminem
2. Biggie
3. Kanye
4.Logic
5.Kendrick

Anyone that says Kendrick is either underage or literally retarded.

1. Lil Ugly Mane
2. Gucci Mane
3. Danny Brown
4. Freddie Gibbs
5. UGK

jesus christ
hip hop is dead...

K.Dot
J.Cole
Joe Budden
Pac
Peddi crakk

You must be a 12 year old white kid.

1. mc ride
2. death grips
3. stefan burnett
4. mxlplx
5. that guy who made guillotine

Bitch, Im 32 years old.

Sweet roast you got me there pal

Kendrick Lamar
Keith Ape (Korea)
Tech N9ne
IAM (France)
Nas

found the middle schooler

1. Ice Cube
2. Kanye West
3. André 3000
4. Mos Def
5. Nas

1. Guwop
2. Weezy
3. Thugger
4. 21 Savage
5. Yachty

>top 5 lists with literally no explanation as to why
beware the mark of underage b8

what the hell, I'm bored

1. Andre 3k
2. DOOM
3. Nas
4. Danny Brown
5. Ka

Case for Andre:
youtube.com/watch?v=FjjHtSwFPnU
DOOM:
youtube.com/watch?v=herNYSdJd0o
Nas:
youtube.com/watch?v=_srvHOu75vM
Danny:
youtube.com/watch?v=7L4JnAuW00k
Ka:
youtube.com/watch?v=Do2xXV2xrr0

Never listened to anything by Suicideboys, Denzel's pretty good, everything I've listened to by X brought back horrible memories of my emo phase and I don't feel he's particularly talented beyond that, never listened to Xavier Wulf, listened to one Bones song and it was ok I guess.

El-p's a much better producer than a rapper, Kendrick's pretty good, Chuck D's obviously influential but his rhymes never impressed me, Em fell off hard after his first albums.

Used to be huge into Aesop back in the day, as time went on I sort of found myself listening to him less and less. Hard to say why, pretty nice pick though. DOOM's great. Keith, that's a weird pick, I respect his influence but his rhymes never impressed me. GZA's the second best Wu-Tang member after Ghostface, but everyone in the group was crazy talented. Nice taste overall.

Uzi's literally the only one of this new wave of trap rap I've found even remotely interesting, wouldn't put him anywhere near my top 25-30 though. Thugger, I respect he's crafted a niche with weird flows and ridicolous lines, but it's just not something that's managed to interest me. Carti, everything I've ever listened to by him bored me. Travis was decent in his Rodeo days, his last album was shit though. Rocky, he's sorta...he's good, but nothing I've heard by him has impressed me.

I like the idea of metal but I'm scared of loud guitars/10

Didn't manage to get into Tyler's old stuff, did like Flower Boy. Do you think I should go back into his previous albums? Which ones? Tech N9ne, never heard much. Gambino likewise. Lil Dicky was one big meme, has more talent than his persona might make one think but still not particularly good.

Earl's a crazy good lyricist, would like him to switch his style more often: his albums get tiring halfway through. Big L, heard a lot of great things about him, underrated and all that, what should I listen to by him?

Kanye's one of my favorite artists, not rappers. He's amazing when it comes to production, writing, or in general crafting albums, but not exceptional when it comes to pure spitting over a beat. Not saying he hasn't had great lines, I just wouldn't put him in my top 5.

Milo, I've heard a few songs off that one album with the hands on the cover, I liked it but it felt sort of meandering, it seemed like he was rapping just for the sake of it. Happy to be proved wrong though, I only listened to a few random tracks and it was late night.
No idea who Lakutis is. Eyedea's pretty good, Busdriver is also someone I used to be big into back in the day like Aesop, pretty talented. No idea who Hemlock Ernst is.

Like 35% gay.

Ice Cube's great. Immortal Technique I've only heard that song where the son accidentally fucks his own mother, what else should I listen to by him? Biggie>Tupac and it's not a competition. Never heard of Fat Pat.

Jay's great, can't deny it. Very close to getting in my top 5.

This guy fucks. Butler's the Shabazz Palaces guy, right? What should I listen to by him?

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

1. Kendrick Lamar
2. Nas
3. Kanye West
4. Gambino
5. Lupe Fiasco

I get what you mean with Milo, but a lot of his music does focus on concrete themes and have a legitimate message (much of which is race related or about finding himself as an artist/ person). I would definitely recommend listening to Lakutis - 3 seashells.

Sup Forums reporting in

1. Nas
2. MF DOOM
3. Ghostface Killah
4. Eminem
5. Slick Rick or Denzel Curry

MC Ren
Kitty
Kate Tempest
Danny Brown
[free slot]

HAAAAAAA

Found the triggered metalhead.

Aesop Rock
Kool Kieth
Kendrick Lamar
Danny Brown
Wiki

>Americans
Face it, your rap scene is stagnant and dead.

1. MCA
2. Ad-Rock
3. Mike D
4. Eminem
5. Aesop Rock
Bonus: Kid Rock

1. jedi mind tricks
2. army of the pharaohs
3. big pun
4. twista
5. idk notorious b.i.g or bone thugs n harmony

1. eminem
2. akon
3. snoop dogg
4. usher
5. that guy from linkin park

El-P, Dalek, Busdriver, Aceyalone, Danny Brown

I dont have an all time, lately its (in no order)

Gangsta pat
Tommy wright 3
Lords of the underground
Outkast
Clipping

for Tyler, The Creator, listen to Wolf at least. That's his second best album. His others are either meh, overly-edgy and garbage (especially Goblin).

Kanye West
Eminem
Tyler the creator
Post Malone
Biggie Smalls

1. Soulja Boy
2. Dylan
3. Shaq
4. MattyB
5. Joe Pesci

1. Kanye West
2. XXXTENTACION