Life no longer makes sense

Life no longer makes sense.

Ok, I have no serious illness, deformity .. I am absolutely healthy

I am disciplined about studies, I like many things

But even so no woman has taken an interest in me to this day. I can not stand living alone anymore.

I'm tired of seeking explanations, of opening myself up, of trying to be someone legal. I'm just going to commit suicide.

These are my last hours here in this world.

I want to tell you that no one, NOBODY in this world deserves to live alone. This is the cruelest thing and no one deserves it.

I want everything bad for this damn breed. Who cant love, who value someone simply by their appearance. Or by their social awkwardness. You humans deserve each other.

Bye.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just get with a fat girl

All that only because of not having a girl? Pfff, just fuck a hooker faggop.

It does not.
It's too much

Dude, fuck.

I have everything in life and I cant get a girl by my side?
good friends?

I'm a piece of shit.

Professional success does not lead anyone to anything. Fuck this shit, I'm tired of being a robot.

I'm prepared to put an end to everything

Reconsider your decision OP

Dude just ask someone to introduce you to a girl,if i was a girl i wouldn't fall for someone who gives up that easy neither

Dude, it's an internal war I've been carrying through all my teens.
I arrived at twenty.

They are reflecting years ON THAT.

I'm good at everything, I was an excellent student, I'm a good professional, I have money, but I'm tired of being a robot, I have a lot of love to give and I want to receive too.

I just wanted to have friends and a girl, but I NEVER HAD.

I cant stand to see my youth passing before my eyes

Why do not I deserve what everyone around me has?

Money is not everything. in life!!

I am 28, not that successful
You will get used to it and you will be indiferent, so it won't bother you anymore

Endure, please. Here you are always welcome.

How you gonna do it?

Eat dicks while youre doin it

Before you die convert all your money into btc and send to 19kNdm 4s1WhEn mP68Fc5T qeoqB J5RcY9vy

Confirm youre not a nigger

243/5000
I got tired of living life in front of the computer or a book, brother.

You are good friends, but I want reality. I want social life, and I realized that this was always denied to me and so I have taken refuge here
But this is not life.

Do it then faggot. Lets see if you start over.

>this is not life
it depends, maybe try to read some philosophical works about ontology or something, just to fathom that there are different ways of living life

Stop being a faggot and go do some crazy shit before you off yourself.

how you gonna do it?

I've read many, and I do not want that. I do not like it, despite knowing it, I refuse this knowledge.
I want the illusion of a silly young romance

So many lefties don't realize how many niggers they could take with them by using just a few household items.

Do me a favor.. fap your brains out and come back. I guarantee you will feel better.

Also, what is your deformity? Unless you have a dead fetus stuck to your melon, it's probably not the only reason...

Grow up, it's nobody's job to love you. Live for yourself or don't, nobody cares, especially here.

same fag.. I was alone until 25, with no deformity.

Shut the fuck up! Don't you have at least a bit of self respect? What is your problem? May be you are like I was in my 20's. A guy who just wanted positive feedback from others cause he thought it is the only thing in life what counts... That's bullshit! If you can find your personal desease you will find the way out of your depression! Ich siziere meine psyche um mich selber zu erforschen! Es ist Zeit für mich, in noch selbst hinein zu horchen...

Would you like to suck my dick?

>gonna kill myself because i can't get laid!

bro, think about it deeply for a second. is your life so worthless that you're going to end yourself for NOT GETTING LAID? dude what the fuck, no wonder no girls want you. You're not confident in yourself at all! be confident, chicks dig that shit, go out and flaunt it champ. you got it.

I cant attract any woman, make no friendship

I'm a bit reserved, but that's not enough. We attract those who are just like us, and I just can not have anyone with me.

I swear I'm a nice person. I do not understand why.

It's time to say goodbye

Today I found a dying cat in my side yard. The spot is a bit of a hub for passing 'coons, opossums, and cats: both feral and domesticated.
It wasn't one of the regulars, but being the local Boo Radley that I am, I recognized ...it. Belonged to someone, too well kept for a wild, but no tags.
Shallow breathing, half-opened but unresponsive eyes. I hand fed some water, but drinking was too hard. Perked up enough just to finish off. Those eyes, man. Those fucking eyes. You see it enough and you just know. You can almost feel the life pass.
Good thing it's the weekend, 'cause I'm drunk in the day.

how you gonna do it?

Why kill yourself when you could bungee jump, binge drink, or hit on strangers? What's stopping you? Death? Your reputation? If you die or kill yourself after your reputation won't even matter.

Tells him how pathetic he is then reassures with "you got it"

meh come on buddy, dont give up!

Friend, thanks for the feedback.
I never sought approval from others.
They say we attract those who think just like us.

I have self respect, so much that I have won professionally in life.
But this is not all, you can think what you want, but I need to relate to someone. Loneliness has destroyed me, I'm about to think like the perfect fucking gentleman.
Very hate, I know I'm not like this, it's just the bubble bursting.

>suffer from depression
>able to hide it from everyone for years
>Go to university
>Make a best friend
>years later - best friend gets a girl friend
>she works for a mental health charity
>is somehow immediately able to recognise I have dark thoughts
>doesn't tell me, but tells my best friend
>now get constant messages from him asking if I'm ok

I can't help but feel she's ruined the only real friendship I've ever had. It was easy when he didn't know and I could pretend. Now all I have are constant reminders of what I really have from what used to be my escape

Ever heard of the law of probability? Keep aproaching women, be reasonable w women you want and be who you are. The more u fail the closer u are to the one. Im a 5/10 but my maturity and sincerity has gotten me so many women wanting a relationship. Im starting my second buisness ryt now at 21 years and i have no time for them lol. Dont take the hard way out stay with us bro.

how you gonna do it ?

I kind of envy you. I have so much to lose if I just started doing crazy shit.

You on the other hand have nothing to lose so you might as well like rob a bank or some shit. 1% chance to get away might pull through and you can go travel the world looking for the woman of your dreams.

...but instead you want to be a faggot and die crying to yourself in your room. At least go out with some goddamned respect for yourself.

you have shitty reasons, but bye.
poison or carbon di/monoxide

You faggots and your "waaa waaa no women" how fucking old are you? Go out and fucking hang out with some women. You'll eventually hate them because the majority of them are mindless and uninteresting shits.

Brother, I have won in all walks of life.

Less in this.

It has no explanation, it is the purest failure.

how you do it?

kek this. hookers > normies

dont do it wtf

Underrated comment right here. Plan a wicked fun heist at the very least. You will make good pals in prison if all goes pear shaped anyway so win win dude.

godspeed op.

Fuck man.
I do not want smart women to talk about philosophy, I just want a little consideration and a company. This I've never had of anyone.

What a faggot.

Kill yourself OP but I know you won't do it, you are just an attention whore.

Some people never get this from another human. If you want true love, buy a puppy. You will wonder why you were even here.

OP speaks the truth

Every time I think how fucked the planet is and how our species is probably going to become extinct sometime in the next 1000 years I think "thank fuck for that".

Idc about anyone anymore. I've got a degree. I've got a job. I've just started being an adult and already I see the world is a shitty place filled with shitty people.

I just want everyone to fucking die already.

Get a fucking hobby other than writing fake suicide notes. If you are so good at "everything" become a mentor. Otherwise kill yourself in a way that makes the news. From the sounds of it you are to much of a pussy to kill yourself. It takes guts to kill yourself and your stupid ass will just down a bottle of pills with some vodka then regret it and try and puke it up.

Why are you doing this? Just do it then dont bother us with this bullshit

nigga if you cant be happy by yourself, you're not even ready for a relationship. Jesus fuck. Are you showing interest in women or do you just stare at the awkwardly and expect them to flock?

What about your family ? dont you have any hobbies/things u enjoy doing ?

you sound like an ignorant fuck that swears hes one of the nice guys and all the chads you're watching steal your girl are ass holes.

Being a 17 year old working at McDicks does not make you an adult. If you think you are cool and edgy because "Fuck the whole world people are lame and need to DIE" you are just like everyone else. It is easy not to give a fuck. It actually takes effort to care about anything. I hope you and OP kill each other by choking on each others cocks. Its probably going to be difficult given your size.

Get iver yourselfes. You world doesn't owe you a god damn thing. Life isn't fucked up and yes humanity will probably perish one day, so fucking what? Stop being entitled cry babies. If you don't enjoy this chaotic mess than fuck off, the world is way better of without your type.

Don't forget to send us the video of you dying.

Op here

I can not stand being alone anymore

I DO NOT SUPPORT THAT

I need to end or I will go crazy.

I'm already dead, I died inside, this process lasted for years

This.

Cry me a fucking river and drown in it. Fucking pussy

People have been through some though shit and then there's this faggot bitching about having it bad, jesus fuck. Just kill yourself you pussy, considering the odds you'll never doing it, you annoying fuckwit.

Mob mob

>I have a lot of love to give
No, you don't, you are just another "nice guy" piece of shit and I wish scum like you were traced and executed.
Pic related, someone like you.

Not OP, and definitely not suicidal outside of fantasy, but can any psycholoanons help me understand myself better?

I've never been diagnosed, and I won't ever go to a doc about it so probably never will, but I'm fairly fucking certain I suffer from depression. I don't care at all about what people think about me, in fact I have apathy towards pretty much everything but I could never actually kill myself. So why the fuck do I spend so much energy trying to convince everybody else around me that I'm actually a happy person? Why do I try so hard to make other people laugh even though I feel dead inside? Do I actually even have depression or am I just a fucktard? I don't even think about these things, I just do them and act in this way and it's only on a saturday night when I'm drinking alone that I even think about what the fuck I'm doing.

Why is it the fucking guy's responsibility all the time? All "hurr durr beta male" bullshit aside, I see so many feminists bitching about equality this equality that yet I wonder how many of them would approach a guy and ask a guy out? Women seem to want special treatment because of the fucking hole between their legs and you fags put them on a pedestal and worship them for that and call each other out for not doing the same and try to one up each other to see who can be the best female impressor because your life revolves around female acceptance.

And this is like the entire point of existence for most of you. Like, this is the ultimate achievement in life. 99% of you won't try to do anything meaningful like figure out what the fuck is going on around us and how the fuck we get places that we've never been before because once you have a vagina you're basically ready to let life win.

And the worst part is the 1% of people that try to think outside the box end up being miserable bastards because they dared to be different.

We're not animals. Evolution can only take us so far. Stop spending all your time idolising women and start asking questions. Because if we don't, none of us are going to survive in the long term.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
SO EDGY AND COOL. Go roleplay on /x/ Men don't commit suicide after careful planning or long term depression. Men kill themselves over sudden activating events i.e. catching your wife fucking around, running over a child while driving drunk, losing their job, divorce, getting caught breaking the law. All you are doing is crying and trying to get someone to feel bad for you. IF you wanted to be dead you would of done it already

Apathy might come from not wanting to put effort in caring about stuff. If people think you are happy they will most likely leave you alone. If they would know how you feel you would have to change which would equal putting effort into it.

I have several hobbies. It does not fill me anymore. I need love and good people in my life.

>what does matter?

Fam please don't. You're gonna get through it

As I said. If you wanted to be dead you would be already but, if you are going to off yourself anyways tell me where you work. I could use a good job.
inb4 "Muh privacy"

This makes a shit load of sense and is something I can immediately relate to to the point that it should have been obvious to me.

Bro, leave your room man. You're damaging your mental health.

Op here

I admire your brother reasoning.

I know from the dirt that this world of acceptance is and put women on the pedestal.

But it's only love, I want to know it.

And really, it's stifling to have to be the "fuck-face" and successful all the time.
I just wanted to be me and be accepted for it, to have friends, to have some girl next to me, understand? It's only because of an emotional need. I repeat, I have everything in life, I just lacked love, relationship, and this was never allowed to me.

>over a woman

Boy let me tell you, you're not missing shit.

I've had plenty of girlfriends and a wife. They're all worthless money-grubbing cunts.
>"Why do you donate so much of your money to charity, you could have a much nicer place."
>you have so much money, why don't you buy a nicer car?
>"Ohhhh I would looove this necklace"
Better start saving bitch.

For the last five years it's been me and the dog. After three attempts at the whole "we're pregnant" entrapment game I've given up.

>I wake up
>I feed the dogs
>We go for a walk
>I go to the gym
>I go to work
>I go home
>invite friends over for game night, movies, games, nascar
>everyone gets to be away from their cunty wives, girlfriends, and boyfriends
>go to bed, the dogs join me
>repeat

life is fucking good.

If you want to feel better you could try to open up. It would feel like a big task at first but it might help. First step is the hardest.

honestly, stop focusing on trying to be with a woman. focus on being a kind person and having friends instead. it's more fulfilling.

OP is going to message you back saying
"BUT I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS WAHHHHHHH"

I'm 22 and a business analyst. I outrank 70% of the people in my company and I still think life sucks.

I never said the world owes me anything. The world has done nothing wrong. It's the people in the world that have fucked with everything and turned it all to shit. They don't deserve the world they have if you ask me.

I dont care if I die with them. I just want everyone to die. Even the two of you. And you know what? You both will one day and there's fuck all you can do about it. You cant stop that but I can enjoy the fact and you can't take that away from me. I only wish it were sooner.

We're all going to die one day and there's nothing we can do about it, so stop pretending like being better than other people at anything has any lasting resonating effect on the universe because it doesn't.

Yes brother.

The point is that your heart calls for this lifestyle, so you are able to provide this lifestyle to yourself.

I want to try the other side. But I cant, understand?

You make yourself seem happy because its easier than telling people how you really feel and dealing with the outcome.

You try so hard to make others feel good because you know what it feels like to be miserable.

Op can i have your car or money?? I mean is not like you are going to need it.??

If you don't like being with yourself why should anyone else?
Man the fuck up and become a high quality alpha male that has people seeking his company so much that you have to turn them away a lot of the time.

The art of charm podcast
How to talk to girls podcast
How to win friends and indluence people book

Pick up some interesting conversational knowledge:
99% invisible
Freakonomics
Common sense
Radiolab

Learn how to be funny.
Find someone who tells funny stories and atudy their timing emphasis and speach patterns.

Louie ck
Fluffy
The morning stream

Do you think the people that take all the nice girls do it because they have a bigger dick than you?
Sure it helps in the bed department but that's the victory lap...

They haven't turnes it to shit. It's better than 50/years ago. We are improving. How don't we deserve it? Bitch, we are here, evolution made us deserve it.

Such a weak ass defeatist attitude, 'everything should just die because it doesn't fit my ideal'. No bitch, fuck you, you should die.

I'm not pretending to be better, in many aspects I'm way worse than you, but that doesn't make me cry. If you don't like the way the world is than fuck off. Let us enjoy this crazy ride.

There's only one person I'd ever felt even close to opening up to and it's with my best friend who happens to be a good looking guy. At Uni where I met him he broke up with his long term girlfriend after she cheated on him. It totally broke him - he went to a psychologist and got medicated and continued to sleep with lots of girls, it really was easy for him because he genuinely is attractive but he was still depressed about his ex to the point he'd be crying to me about it and I'd be supporting him, staying with him to 4am. He never knew I basically hated myself and that I didn't understand how upset he was when he was sleeping with more girls in a week than I had in my life, but I still wanted to be there for him because his friendship was the first real one in my life. He eventually got his shit together and now has a girlfriend. I don't get to see him very often anymore after university, but his girlfriend works for a mental health charity and has basically told him to ask me if I'm ok and that he still messages me frequently to the point that it is awkward for me and I don't think I could ever talk to him about it.

it's probably why I'm sat alone in the dark on a saturday night pissed off my face talking to user

Yeah I understand you're a little whiny bitch who wants to kill himself because he's defined his life on the fact he doesn't have a fucking hole to put his penis into.

Define your life through your hobbies and friends. they last much longer in your life than any fucking cunt ever will.

It's called growing up and being a fucking man you pussy.

"22 year old business analyst" Sure you are kiddo. I am a CEO of a Fortune 500 company and I drive all the coolest cars and fuck all the women.

It is fun to pretend.

Also most people accept that everyone will die pretty early on in life. Big shocker no one cares. Like I told you earlier champ not caring is the laziest thing to do. Smart people know that our existence does not have a last effect but guess what, We don't worry about it. If nothing matters that means everything matters. My life is the most important thing in the entire universe from my point of view. So I give things in my life meaning and permanence in my own universe. Guess what when you die I won't care, when I die I won't care, because one it is over and I no longer and breathing the universe essentially ends. So I am going to have fun and enjoy the experience. Now go ask your mother for some spending money and go hang out at the park with your friends. No buying black nail polish again bucko that phase is over.

And go where? Out to a club for some meaningless fling with someone? Should I go and talk to people in hope that someone pretty might take a fancy and decide to have kids with me? What's the fucking point? If I ever do meet the love of my life shes just going to die and so am I. One of us is going to be heartbroken by it. Then our kids are going to die, then their kids, then their kids until the cycle stops or the world is no longer sustainable and then everyone will die. I'd rather just focus on myself and living for as long as possible. Other people can go fuck each other and whatever if that's what they need to sleep comfortably at night. Not that it's going to see them. Life is so brief, whats fleeting moment of happiness compared to the endless darkness that follows? Why is it worth the effort?

Agreed bro. I'm switching to Begetarian and working out regularly because I'm turning 27 soon. Time to shape up or watch my health go to shit. Gonna be the best me I can be for my future wife and children. Been building a career I love for 6 years now. One life to live man

trust me man life isn't just about girls
besides, if the only thing that makes you happy is a person and not something you do, if/when the relationship ends (because let's face it, in love, everyone strikes out a few times) you'll be a wreck. you can't place all of your weight emotionally on someone. find something else you love doing first.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

To bad you are to much of a Punk Ass to so it.

Vegetarian lol...

That might be an obstacle. Instead of drinking go out, not to bars but just do new stuff. I quit drinking daily a minth ago and tries stuff I was hesistant do to at first but it made be feel better. I figured out that drinking only lead to more negative thoughts in my case. Try new stuff, it probably will suck trying to do it, even while doing it but after it all, when you end you day it feels a bit better.

I actually am though. I work for a small company and got my job right after I finished my degree.

Is that so hard to believe because you didn't achieve something similar? Why the fuck should I care what you achieved? Fuck you, I don't have to prove myself to you. You're nobody important to me.