State your job, age, and wage. I'll start

State your job, age, and wage. I'll start.

>Camp counselor
>19
>10/hr

(pic unrelated)

>job searcher
>23
>0
I finished up my camp counseling season last week. Shame these positions are only seasonal. How was yours OP?

>Dr Pepper Distribution Engineer
>19
>$8/hr + free Dr Pepper

>Investment banker
>31
>$130,000/year

>Elementary special ed TA
>27
>$13.70/hr

There were good days and bad days. I couldn't stand some of the kids and the parents were just as bad. For 10/hr though, it was well worth it.

>Wendy's Sous Chef
>38
>$8.75/hr + tips

>Wendy's chef

I feel like special ed jobs are a hit or miss. My sister works with special needs children and its about a 50/50 split between good kids and bad kids.

>money laundering
>27
>$800.000/y

>Software Developer
>23
>$60,000 / year

Server
£5.95 an hour
Management are liars, there are no raises to be had here

That's sad man
> 18
> Dishwasher
> $9.80/hr

>parents
Were you a day camp then? I couldn't imagine that being a problem at a residential camp. Mine was a day camp.

>NEET
>28

not a job

is that true? I just appilied for a Dr.pepper postion.

>>Mechanical Engineer
>>About $100k of your American dollars

About to lose my job in January though, but will walk out with over 100k redundancy payment, and probably walk into another job as soon as I want one. Life is tough.

Money can't but the ability to greentext though.

>29
>hotel receptionist
>$10 a day

Also only 800 dollars a year, it seems.

>Nothing
>18
>0
how do you guys work up the nuts to apply to a job? I can't find the courage

I hope you didn't spell Dr Pepper with a period on your application.

I work in social-behavior skills so it's almost all kids with some kind of behavior problem or emotional dysfunction. It's challenging but I still really enjoy it. Though I'd enjoy it a lot more if the pay wasn't shit.

what do you mean not a job? i do get paid for providing services to clients, but on black market

>no tips
Heh, nice try kid. Go back to your Logan Paul vlogs before I bend you over and fuck you tight little boy ass.

Where? Seems like a shit wage there, buddy.

What part takes courage? The worst they can say is "no", and you'll be in the exact position you are now.

Nice comment
He said he was only a mechincal engineer or some shit so we couldn't expect more could we ?

>group leader
>23
>$11.50/hr

>27
>sysadmin
>$80k/yr

you're obviously lying
kill yourself

Butcher
$21/h

The only real engineering. The rest should have been given a different name.

Can't stand that fucking idiot I'll tell u I was surprised when I didn't see that when I first read the thread

Not too sure, I really work myself up over not being good at that said job then just never bother applying, rinse and repeat

>Student
>28
>13000$/year
That is included loans, government money and part time jobs

gas station clerk

Would you ever become a BCBA or something? I've been super curious about that.

lol 80k for keeping windows up to date
i think we found the real liar

Relax, there is nearly no one who is actually "good at their job", although everyone will tell you they are. Much like parenting and driving, everyone says they are, but really only give it maybe 60%.

>postal carrier
>34
>68k a year

Woah. They're some good numbers.

>Steelman/Rebar for pools
>18
>$13 an hour
>all coworkers are illegals that make $40-50 an hour

IT QA
83k/yr

Zero debt or dependents, live 15 minutes from work in a nice place, free to do anything but mostly sit around and drink and watch TV.

eastern europe
yup, that sort of wage is pretty common in this shithole of a country

Top of the payscale, for now, it goes up soon. More with overtime but that's not always a guarantee.

>3D print technician
>20
>14/hr plus unlimited 3D printing

Probably not. I have a SPED certification in my state but I never originally intended to get into special education. I really just want a classroom of my own.

Thanks user, not too sure if I want to get a job while I finish highschool because I don't want to end up like one of those retards who does terribly due to working too much. Mays well finish my last year then get a job ASAP when I have lots of time. Thank you again

I do get tips though forgot to mention, guaranteed tips collected from the day plus whatever is left on the table or given to me. I work at a pizza restaurant is quite nice

I was thinking about becoming a mailman, how does one start the process? I looked online and it seems vague on what training and stuff you need to do. How did you start?

I'll give you $11 a day to be a receptionist at my house.

>Home Depot (sales associate)
>24
> $12/hr
>Also student

>data analyst
>33
>£30k

Being homeless and starving tend to be good motivators, but your a millenial manchild so I guess thats not a worry for you.

>mountain climber
>22
>$20/hr (on average)

Are you good looking? I'll give you $12/day to be a receptionist for me.

for that wage i'll wipe your ass for you and occasionally give you a bj

so true, gas station clerk guy. almost passed out my first day, had no energy cause homeless and cant sleep right, and starving. things are better now.

That'd be a cool field too. I'd try to get into it, but I already have a BA and education is stupidly unforgiving to anyone trying to get into it after the fact. Bonus points when states then complain about "muh teacher shortage".

>Hotshot firefighter
>27
>$18 hr

you're thinking of a system technician, my friend
I used to do that and then I picked up my MCSA for 2016
$20k pay raise

Go to the website. Scroll to the bottom find careers. Follow the link, find a job in your area and apply. They'll take care of the rest. All through email, so check that shit every day after you apply. You'll take a test, drug screen then interview. Takes forever. It was 14 months from the time I applied until my start date.

idk about that, but i'm not ugly nor unpleasant to look at
you just topped that previous user's offer, so i'm gonna whore out and go with you

>Electric Tester for Boeing ( I test plugs, bulkheads, contacts etc.)
>18
>$13/hour with $19.50/hour overtime (we work a mandatory 10 hr shift, including Saturdays)

Special education is definitely a good choice if you have a lot of patience. There's a lot of demand for SPED teachers almost everywhere and most states will pay you more than a regular classroom teacher. You might have to get your foot in the door at a shitty school in a low-income area. They're a lot more desperate for teachers

$12 American?

Look at these two pulling in less than $10/hr arguing over tips. Pathetic.

Im looking into this. How did you get this job?

>Interior Truck Designer (styling)
>25
>$39.50 per hour

>custodian
>25
>18.50/h

nah, canadian

Do you become a mail carrier right away? Thanks for the response.

I'll take average looks. Will also give you food. Am expecting daily blowjobs, though. You won't have much other work to do so it would be a fairly easy job.

kek. I'm also Canadian (the one who offered $12)

I get that, but I was talking about getting a state license so you can teach in a public school where the real money is. Private schools don't require one but then they pay you like 12 dollars an hour where public would be at least 50% more.

this is like the only place i can say what i do

Computer Sevice Tech/Installation
$15hr

deal
do I need to shave my beard and stache daily tho or are you fine with a little tickling sensation?

Production Supervisor

You'll be what they call a carrier assistant. Same work, more hours, less pay but it starts at 16.60 an hour. When I carrier leaves or retires you can move into the open route. Lots of retirement these days.

>CISO
>29
>360k what ever that is in an hourly rate

Used to be a pen tester, was an OPs manager for a while, then became a security consultant. One of my clients hired me to be their CISO a few years ago.

Who do you launder money for? I mean in general, not looking for specific names.

Also care to share generally how you launder the money? Like do you run it through a legit business?

Probably a mattress store. All of them are fronts.

>Night Shift Glass Manufacturer
>20
> $35 an hour

I would prefer clean shaven. Thank you for asking.

Which glass manufacturer?

Australian Glass Group

>B-Pressure Welder
>20
>$115/h

Take a wildland firefighting course. Visit your Hotshot stations and Get noticed. You need to be physically ready before station visit because they will ask if you want to do PT with them. They will know if you've been training for this.

Thank you my dude. Will try to go from pumping gas to delivering mail.

>HVACR 1st year apprentice
>23 y/o
>17.50 an hour.

>32$ an hour once I finish apprenticeship in 2.5 years.

>Trump hotel security guard
>24
>$19/hr

>Nothing
>20
>0/hr

>KFC
>23
>$8/h

HVAC/R contractor (specialize in commercial refrigeration)
160k last year

In honesty I averaged ~80k in the last five years and made nearly nothing the first two but now I finally have a good installer and some great techs and things are turning around. This year is going to be way better.

I worked for Pilkington for a while after highschool. Was just wondering if you worked for them and if they paid better these days.

Drug lord
$5m/month

>Cashier at Wendy's
>18
>$8/hr

GET OUT OF FAST FOOD
THERE'S NO REASON TO WORK IN FAST FOOD
IT IS HORRIBLE WORK THAT PAYS HORRIBLE AND NO FUTURE
YOU ARE ONLY HURTING YOURSELF BY NOT USING THE TIME YOU'RE WORKING LOOKING FOR A BETTER JOB.