Tell us why YOU will never get a girl like her

Tell us why YOU will never get a girl like her..

Because I don't fudging want a girlfriend? At all?

because i don't shit gold bricks

she is reserved for alphas

Bullshit, I got at least 5 of this kind and I don't know what your problem is with girls. They don't smell like Camilla when they fart or shit. Just don't be a pussy... Go to them and say that you like their charisma, and you would be pleased if she would drink a coffee with you... Keep it natural... Don't try to be someone else and then you see if you match. If don't, don't be negative. There so much fish in the sea....

Fucken faggot. Unless she has a feminine penis I'll get a girl like her.

No social skills
Shit tier job
Ugly as fuck

Because she's not a girl

Girls like her are everywhere on Backpage. They usually charge $120/ 30 mins.

Chances are she ain't a lesbian

Same

I'm morbidly obese and anti-social. And I can't get dubs like you.

>tits or GTFO

That's not "getting" her you autist.

Because I'm old and married

because you donĀ“t have the spirit

MGTOW

Because my wife looks almost as good, has a sense of humor, can cook, and is a massage therapist?

So she gets paid to jerk off other guys. Nice.

i'm not rich
and i dont want aids from some untrustworthy cunt

cuz she's aryan

but that's the best

im not
i don't deserve her. I serve her

I got one once

i've fucked prostitutes that are as pretty as she is

Because 99% of people will never get a girl like that. That's not a mark of shame. That's just how the fuck shit works.

I get to put my dick in her. By your logic, if that is t getting her, meals at restaurants don't count as food.

I just found a miracle diet! Just eat restaurant food all the time. It doesn't count as food because I paid for it, so I won't gain weight. Brilliant!

I could have dated her back in my college days. But maybe not now unless she is crazy impressed with 50K$ a year and a mediocre athletic build.

in fact about 3-20/7000000000 will only get her
its like 0,06%

Because I will never accept love into my life again

nyet

This. And also I will never be confident enough to approach her.

Because broke NEET
Because degenerate
Because drunk 24/7
Would end up punching her/10 :-(

This guy gets it, literally the same with me man, I even tell some of my friends the same thing and they just don't get it. scoring hot chicks isn't really that fucking hard, look her in the face when you talk and smile and use expression, and boom, easy af

1. she's probably an ass based on the good looking girls i've seen before
2. i have trust issues
3. shes probably with that black guy down the street
4. i browse Sup Forums, what do you expect?

>say that you like their charisma
Virgin detected
Huehuehuehue

Don't be such a obtuse fucking tool. OP posts a pic with no personality traits so obviously the only thing OP is thinking of is sex. So, if sex is the only thing you're interested in, paying for it is the best option as there are no entanglements or encumbrances.