Nigger hate thread

Nigger hate thread
>tfw niggers caused slavery of their own people and still blame whites

Meh Sup Forums is getting so PC atm they are gonna delete this thread. But I'll lurk

Niggers whited

>implying thats a bad thing
Fuck off Cletus its the 21st century

nigger

Why do you guys hate blacks?

Lol nigger sheeeeeiiitttt yo is dum non white garbage

Why do you love dull as fuck shit colored folk?

>we was kangs an shiieet
>sold our own into slavery for the white man
>blame white man

why do blacks hate themselves so much?

>why these degenerates are pro abortion

people who buy CP are just as hated as the ones who sell it. So, like, niggers who sold their enemies to whites suck and the whitefuccbois who bought em are just as shitty.

Just like a white person. Don't take responsibility. Blame everyone else for the evil shit that we did and expect people to buy our bullshit.

I honestly feel bad for this Brazilian. I would return to the forest at that point.

Are you sure he is a human? Or some rare brazilian monkey under threat?

i wont sleep tonight

I miss eurocuck posting. It stopped being funny when brexit was canned and then hope was lost with marine le pen.

Is there a difference?

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

N

SHIEEET

Don't be insecure because you were born from trash user.

NIGGER

Every race has enslaved their own people at some point in history you autist

>having kids more inclined to genetic deformity is a good thing
Why are shitskins literally more useless than dirt?

"I come from the greatest race ever in the history of this planet. What, that meth pipe and my sister/mother? Nah, that's because of niggers. I has an IQ of 1,000. I'm white so I's was born smart.

There are retarded white enablers that's why.

Nazi Germany was definitely smarter more successful and better looking than blacks not some redneck who thinks hes a racist

I'm confused.
Is that bitch blaiming whites for her rape?

The black skinned people must escape the evil white oppressors. They must return to Africa in order to strengthen the colored people from the attacks from the evil white man.

Nigger detected. Even guys like that are more intelligent than educated niggers

Das rite

Hey Hey Hey brother. We alls white so we alls smart. Dem niggers though. They stupid as fuck. I think we's should kell em' and take there shit! We beens taking fer years so we should take now. Fuck them gooks and jews and spanish and mexiken and indyans and all them people we better than. We should take all der shit and claim it as ours!

(you)

We can only pray she get raped again and this time, maybe the shit skin will have the decency to Finnish her off.
Self hating whites need to be purged. They must harbor some genetic defect.

(you)

Thats right brother! show that gook whats what!
Gawd I hats me sum niggers.

That already happened and was realized to be a waste of time.

Difference is everyone blaming whitey never seem to acknowlege the nig nogs who round them up, enslaved them in the first place, then sold them, into working under far better conditions than those savages might I add.

I can't stop farting

but we used em for wes could though brother. We took there shit and claimed it as ours! Thats how we came to power on the backs of others. mission accpomlished ifen ya ask me.

Don't worry afrocentrists, another advanced foreign power is colonizing very soon though doesn't seem to have empathy or belief in humanitarian ideas for that matter.

It was a good move to abolish slavery in the West in order to get the agricultural and industrial revolutions started.

kek Their actual about you white people when it comes to intellect. We could learn a lot from asian culture. They work as hard as our ancestors did.

sauce?
is that a documentary?

Well mean to say that Asian are>whites on intellect and innovation alone. Sorry, my phone is acting like white trash right now. Saying what it thinks is right.

i'd love to get railed by a black cock

hehe trolled you

Whilst true that the african kings sold off their people and prisoners, newsflash, baby: The rest of the world thought it was ok back then to work them to death.

Anyhow we came to better senses. Can we stop now ?

trump is a faggot. and so are nazis.