Why Happy Couples Cheat

Daily Reminder that cheating is being pushed as acceptable.

How can people think that this is okay?
Are they lying to themselves or are they so indoctrinated from birth with this shit that they actually believe it?

The comment section is especially disgusting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2AUat93a8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=z4TOR7856d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Danke Gott that my third world shithole doesn't have this bullshit

And here is the link if you are okay with giving them views:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2AUat93a8Q

People cheat all the time and have done for thousands of years. It's already a lot more acceptable than people like to pretend it is.

So?

Just because people have done something forever does mean it's okay or acceptable

Going on vacation is the best way for you to realize how much you appreciate your home. Likewise having a bit of variety in your marriage can actually help you love your spouse more, and it keeps things fresh. As long as you communicate what you're doing on the side and stay together no matter what happens them there won't be any problems.

Why the jewish jew jew

>Esther

EVERY
TIME

They worship pleasure and the decay of all things good. Its not a systematic organized thing

Cheating is a one way ticket out of a relationship with me, always has been.
I don't cheat. I don't tolerate cheaters. That will never change.

>TED

Saged

Cheating on someone you've built a relationship with and who has given you their love for years and taken care of you for years is one of the most morally repugnant acts I can think of.

Obviously not all relationships are like this and some people are assholes but if you're "partner" truly loved you and treated you like gold and you still cheated then you really are a piece of dog shit.

The fact that anyone would try to justify such behavior just shows how far the bar has been dropped in modern times when it comes to acceptable behaviors, morality and civility.

Truly I was born in the wrong era.

I unironically believe in no sex before marriage and wish to find someone with the same values.

Whelp, looks like I'll die alone

It really isn't. All you need is to realize is that you're going to die and you need to make choices and stick with them, not YOLO it.

TED is slowly becoming TEDx

>truly I was born in the wrong era

Well if you were born in the wrong era maybe you should just kys if you hate it so much

keks to be had

Well maybe I would if my state hadn't taken away my 2nd amendment rights.

It's okay for men to cheat occasionally because our sex drive is distinct from our emotions. I've cheated on every girlfriend I've had and it didn't mean anything. Even when my gf found out a couple of times, she didn't care enough to end the relationship. On the other hand, if a woman cheats on me, it's over. It means something is fundamentally wrong with the relationship.

Every time

ITS ALL THE ETERNAL ANGLOS FAULT
OUR LAST HOPE DIED IN 1945
THE ANGLO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DESTORYING OUR LAST HOPE

>our sex drive is distinct from our emotions
Speak for yourself.
I can only enjoy sex with someone I love and who I feel loves me.

>Asian women are now cheating because of Western influence

Every day, I become more convinced that Best Korea is the only recourse this planet has in the fact of globalized degeneracy

People murder all the time and have done for thousands of years. It's already a lot more acceptable than people like to pretend it is.

>degenerate people trying to justify their degeneracy
If you cheat you're a worthless scum or slut with no impulse control and no respect for the person you cheat on.

>Having double standards and being a degenerate is okay because my biology teacher told me it's okay

If you don't trust them, then don't marry. All you have to do is knock-up bitches and leave them.

Or we could work to change western culture, but then you might have to do something. I guess we have better put all our hope in North Korea.
>I don't want people to abandon me so I'll abandon them first!

If you don't give enough of a shit about your fuckbuddy, why marry him/her?

Long as you didn't mislead them in regards to the relationship thats fine.

>Truly I was born in the wrong era

Well, in the early years of the Roman Republic, and during the monarchy before that, it was considered perfectly normal for men to have affairs or sleep with prostitutes. It was only considered wicked for women to cheat.

The Ottoman nobles had harems, the great Israeli kings too. In fact it'd be difficult to find an ancient culture which encouraged men to be faithful.

So I guess you'd have to have been born in a relatively recent era. The concept of marriage as we know it is far removed from what it had been in ancient times.

fucking degenerate

>The pendulum will swing back any day now!

I guess conservative """pragmatism""" is what got us into this mess in the first place

Today is an anomaly in that it's the first time a dominant culture has encouraged female promiscuity and male chastity. That's what makes being born in any other time such a desirable alternative to our own

It's okay, those godless sinners will burn in hell for their adultery. That simple fact keeps me warm at night.

Well I guess it time for another dislike crusade

I'm not saying the pendulum will swing back, I'm saying if you're not satisfied with things it's up to you to change them.

That's true. This gynocentric society needs to end soon. It's so far from natural. I've seen too many beta cucks - acquaintances or sometimes friends - just forgive their cheating girlfriends. And these guys never cheated themselves. But they're told that it makes them magnanimous or gracious to forgive the cheating slut. Sad!

You may be testosterone deficient

Every day, people give in more and more to animal urges.
Our society was built on people going aganst nature, yet these faggots want to make it so that we move on to a hedonistic lifestyle, only looking yo satisfy ourselves.
We're not gonna progress as a species by doing what our instincts tell us, we have to rationalize, think and do what is good for everyone.
How do you think a child will grow up of he sees loyalty and fathfulness as invaluable?

Nah.
I am 6'5, hairy as a silverback and have abnormally large testicles (balls).

To be honest, the institution of mariage gets fucked up proportionally with the development of pretty much every western society so there is no escape from this degeneracy.

People who dream about a pure wife these days are just as deluded as girls who want a knight in a shining armor.

So you may as well throw away your ideas about perfect marriage, stop committing to women and searching for a new mommy and enjoy the fruits of living in a modern Sodom while people are coming up with a replacement for marriage as we know it. I mean, it can't get worse for men than it is right now. People who can't get laid in the first place will be the only ones missing out.

>hairy as a silverback
I bet you have the dick of one too lmao

Not bad.

cheating is literally a social construct though

So this is what American dream really is, guys it's all coming together. now just make pedophilia legal and they're good to go.

I watched that and it's not even a liberal push. At all actually. There's so many different videos you could have used my man.

That's right Goyim. The Eternal Anglo is to blame.

He's also responsible for the current generation of Nordics alive today.

P O O
O O
O O

Kek. The wall just got 10 feet shorter for that wise crack, wetback

>Sex out of Marriage is acceptable
>Now cheating will be acceptable

Please stop

can someone give me a tl;dw
i cant be bothered to watch this jew propaganda but i want to know the reasoning behind this

>except i didnt get the jewish part
kek, normies will be normies

Asian American females are big whores too. Any women in western culture are whores.

So far ive fucked 3 asian girls i met off tinder this year. 2 of them had boyfriends. How do i know? I looked through their phones when they went to the bathroom.

>friends
>beta cucks
Pick one, you equally miserable cuck.

>I've seen too many beta cucks - acquaintances or sometimes friends - just forgive their cheating girlfriends

My best friend did this. His gf is a totally degenerate slut and he was a beta orbiter of hers for like a year while she fucked everybody else. I didn't and still don't know what to do about it. How are you supposed to tell your best friend that he is being a complete beta and his gf is a low quality slut?

I feel bad for him but at the same time I resent his weakness

>being friends with a past lover
>not cucked

Whether it's you or your current girlfriend who is friends with a past lover, you are KEKED

Don't b8 me m8 I'll fight u fgt

Yeah I'm not sure why so many here think Asian girls are chaste. Once they become westernized/Americanized, they're sluts. In fact the biggest slut I've ever encountered was a 20 year old (!) Korean girl whose parents were first gen immigrants. Her partner count was over 100.

Seconded.

>Except I didn't get the Jewish part

How do normies not understand the Jewish problem?

Now why would you assume such a thing?

Waiting for you to step, bitch.

But seriously. What kind of friend are you?

tl;dw shes not outright saying its ok to cheat, shes trying to justify cheating based on childlike wants for more and putting your own self interests ahead of your partners, instead of sacrificing for who you love

basically, "you can have your cake and eat it too and thats perfectly ok"

pic semi related

>3dpd

>But seriously. What kind of friend are you?

What do you mean?

Are you saying I should call him out on his beta behavior or are you saying I'm a bad friend for acknowledging the truth?

Fucking dumb whore, she should be discussing this kind of stuff with her husband, not fucking reddit.

Call him out, lead by example, man him the fuck up. If you weren't a cuck yourself this should already be intuitive to you, hence my previous comments.

Unless he was never really your friend to begin with?

And there it is the pedophile defense

Nice thinking there buddy now show granny how good you're at dancing your name

This 200%

Actually it is the Anglo's fault. They escalated WW2 and made it into a true world war, forever destroying the right.

Marriage is dead, relationships are dead, civilization will soon follow, eventually. We're basically animals now. Might as well get tatted up, do drugs, and become a criminal. There is no point in contributing to this society anymore. There is nothing in it for us anymore

>be me
>in highschool years ago
>girl who i am kind of friends with cheats on boyfriend
>with his uncle
>they stay together for a while after
>mfw this guy is the biggest vagina i have ever seen
Women cheat for 3 reasons:
>they are crazy bitches
>they are being ignored/not enough attention
>they are backpacking through europe
Any cheating is a sign for the guy to immediately end the relationship.

>People murder all the time and have done for thousands of years. It's already a lot more acceptable than people like to pretend it is.

People have been murdering for thousands of years. This has nothing to do with its acceptability.

Way more important things to worry about m8

But what if you don't like anonymous sex?

I'm fairly competent socially and could get laid easily, and I have, but I have never had a real relationship or gf. And I don't want my future to be going from one slut to the next, worrying about STDs, false rape accusations, angry boyfriends, etc.

All I want is one girl who I can trust and build a true relationship with, but maybe I am just being delusional.

>"If you don't cheat, your partner wins"

Jesus Canada, it's not about winning

Best China fights against degeneracy, and they have food.

>Any cheating is a sign for the guy to immediately end the relationship.

I can't believe people don't get this.

How can you stay with someone who cheated on you? I don't care how much you love them or like them, they have show themselves to be untrustworthy, selfish, and shown that they don't respect you. You don't cheat on someone you care about.

>All I want is one girl who I can trust and build a true relationship with, but maybe I am just being delusional

Yes very delusional

Civilization fights hardest against our basest animal instincts dumb fuck; this shit is new we've got a lot of evolutionary baggage to get over

kek the jewish part.

Most people don't know they get cheated on or never will.

Sup Forums i can't take the insanity anymore. this ride has to end, right? my mother and father raised me as morally just as possible, but everyone in my age group justifies cheating or being whores. the only people that don't cheat are in long term relationships already or desperately want to fix the person that keeps breaking their hearts.

Where did it all go wrong? is there no longer a fixing point? are so morally corrupt as a people that shit like this happens?

This could at least be put on Tedx

So I just don't fit in with modern society/culture?

What am I supposed to do, be alone, adapt and try to enjoy anonymous sex, try to find the one in a million girl that shares my idea of a relationship?

learn mandarin or russian and move
it's the only way, the west has fallen

youtube.com/watch?v=z4TOR7856d4

MY FAVORITE PEPE THANK YOU!

>cheating is morally ok
>talk given by a woman

Why am I not surprised? Eternal Female strikes again

>except I didn't get the Jewish part
>mfw normies are exposied to Sup Forums memes

this lady has confused explanation with excuse

yeah, i want to stay in my room, drink, and play videogames all day. psychoanalyze why i want to do so all you want. fact is, i am an adult and so i must fight against that feeling.

likewise, i bet i can guess why someone wants to cheat. you mean people like to stick their dick in fresh pussy!?!?!? stop the presses!!! a fucking adult prevents themselves from hurting their partners and lowering themselves

what was the point of this talk? to show me that people who cheat aren't sociopaths, but are instead children who can't control their desires?

I know
I feel you bro
How can we possibly keep up this civilization if everyone sits in garbage and plays with their feces all day.
and they call it progress.
I just want to find a suitable woman and raise a family.

we sang that song for octoberfest one time during highschool
good times.

This may be true in your part of the world my based russian friend, but latin america is different... there is still an element of danger here that forces women to be true to their partners... more or else. Isnt called hypergamy or some shit?