Can anyone tell me why I can't get the girls I actually like. This might sound fucking self-centered and whatnot...

can anyone tell me why I can't get the girls I actually like. This might sound fucking self-centered and whatnot, but I know im good looking, I have plenty of friends, I've got a decent body-I play rugby 3 times a week and I work out for a half hour every day. I'm young enough for money not to really matter- but i still wear good clothes. I've had 2-3 girlfriends before, the last one was solid 8/10. But still the girls I like never like me back. I'm aware of appearing desperate and all that shit. So i really don't get it. Ik that me posting this makes me seem pretty self-obsessed but im just genuinely curious. (I also know im a faggot) (pic unrelated)

You done nothing wrong. But you may have done nothing right.

same situation here, i suppose you just can't like to everyone, expecially on romantic side.. :/
just need to deal with it.
OR you can be that great to make a girl fall in love with you, but i don't think it's worth it.
love should be easy

you can check all the boxes for a girl to like you, but if you dont have any game, you dont stand a chance. Get your game up bro

good point

thing is according to friends i can get girls to like me, i just cant tell when just being friend turns into anything else

Some things are just not in your control. Life is not that simple really. Things just seem that way for others.

How many times are you going to repost this weak copypasta today?

Go drive your BMW into a crowd in Santa Barbara. That makes logical sense.

Best character in Game of Thrones by far

haha im no the same guy and im no suicidal haha

guess it wouldnt be fun if it was haha

Elliot? I thought you an heroed tho

Elliot...

Given your post, you're probably pretty shallow. Try building your mind and personality.

ill try but its pretty hard to change your personality

If love was easy, you wouldn't have a girl just to yourself

actually it's not tho

unless you're autistic

love is easy

clearly you're doing it wrong

aye, but you know what they say about being yourself

and it probably doesnt help that where i live its either uptight bitches or ultra powered thots

ye ik, im pretty young so ive never experienced love and i go to an all boys school so that fucks up my chances and it means i have no game, my friend showed me a screenshot of my ex telling her friend she onlyndated me because of my looks. which was pretty fucking soul crushing to be honest