en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It actually makes sense because both Germans and Shqips pray to allah

albanians are subhuman

He is mentally ill, makes sense

>that map
Nice source turk

Picrel is a true undiluted germanic Albanian

a literal mudslime nigger calls me a t*rk, huh.

What a admirable follower you've got yourself there.

add moldova to romania and it's perfect 11/10

>If I hop in on the mudslime hate bandwagon maybe I won't be seen as a turk

kek

>said the guy who is kissing hitler's ass when he called your people turks

lmao

literally converted to islam because of the t*rks and served them throughout history. yeah, sure fucking thing, your 80iq ass is totally not t*rkish

Gonna go out eat some delicious pizza lads, hope the qt waitress is going to be there bye famlams.

>visit the border
>no sand under my feet

Back to the drawing board, greek.

>not ordering pizza
>not avoiding any contact with people when possible

get out of my sight

>80 iq
>50 people sample size
nice meme haha really got my noggin joggin

where the fuck does an albanian get the balls to call someone else a turk? there was barely any distinction from albanian and turk in the ottoman empire

fuck off to your general 80iq subhuman

Hitler was full of shit. We told him to fuck off so many times, he must have been so mad kek.

helo turks allahu akbar to u 2

people sample size
No tests were made actually

thats because ottomans judged turkness by if you were Muslim or not

If you had Greek parents, and were born in Greece, but converted to Islam you became a Turk

anyone who converted was considered retroactively Turkish.

>damage control

hitler was redpilled on turkgarians more like

literal fucking mini t*rks. half of you niggers have mudslime names anyways and you have the balls to call me t*rk

Where did the Thracians go?

We converted because we were more unorganized and didnt have a strong christian identity, christians were infighting in albania and people felt more connected to their countrymen than religion

turkic is differnet to turkish you dumb subhumans

turkiCS are central asians with no connection to islamic arabs. modern turks larp as turkics

mostly here with small parts in serbia and greece

i wish i could tb h, but my dad insists, lmao, im only going because of that. Family night.

killed by rampaging Bulgars

They are lost to history thanks to bulgar genocide

names davey tho
and im literally doing calculus 2 homework right now so im pretty sure i got a higher iq than 80
chances are i got a higher iq than you
stop shitposting turk

i dont give a fuck why you traitors converted. you will be slaughtered in the upcoming war together with the bosniaks and every single mudslime on the balkans

>half of you niggers have mudslime names anyways
Nah
It was you who started this shit. Turks were originally mongols and we aren't. Modern Turks are a mix of Balkan people for a good part

What the fuck does it matter what I am, the fact is the you are a compensating turk. The additional irony here is that you're also an orthodog, or at least roleplay as one, and any legitimate orthodog would be much more aligned with islam than with western aka "european" cuck values.

>Family night.

gay as shit

where does ur father think he is ? amerika ?

shut the fuck up, Davey, and do your homework

They were saved from the byzantine occupation by the bulgars. They granted them citizenship and sky knowledge.

my grandpa killed spartacus
praise tangra

every post you make here is mental gymnastics because you can't come to terms your people are subhuman on every level

>family night at the pizza place

it's Macedonia, not Minnesota

bah maamu ot de izlezna toq dujd we

yeah 83 iq to be exact
do you see any balkan people with t*rkish names beside your filthy kind?
>orthodox
>aligning with mudslimes who have killed and enslaved thousands of christians
nice 80 iq t*rk cockroach

SO
*collects skinheads*
YOU BE SAYIN
*bribes police guards*
WE
*breaks into parliament*
WUZN'T WESTERN
*bloodily beat each other to a pulp*
N SHIEEET

o-ok

@74262059
ok im not feeding (you)s to this turk anymore

Ate my first watermelon this year. Thanks greeks.

you mean bloodily beat albanians into a pulp

>ok im not feeding (you)s to this turk anymore
im not part of the conversation but your faggot people literally have turkish names and turkish culture and turkish religion

you're the LAST people on the balkans that can call someone a turk

>the ones beaten were ethnic makkes + sela

I said they align ideologically, but of course you're too thick to understand any nuanced thought beyond the usual ooga booga, Keep projecting that 80iq manlet.

Kek, we arent even religious. Plenty of you turks converted as well, but they only chose the ones who lived in the mountains because they wanted to us you lesser turks as chattel while they could control military strategic points with muslims.

this is only the beginning you subhuman. can't wait to have your kind hanged on lampposts in skopje.

a literal mudslime who probably has a mudslime name is calling me a t*rk.

@74262158
allahu akbar

Nah, we are iranian according to the new researches. It will take some time to update history books worldwide. Nothing wrong with being turkic as well, there were turkic tribes following the bulgars for sure. They had the ability to accumulate giant human masses around them for some reason. They were like an antipod of the serbs.

you're welcome, Karadinyov

see

>Nah, we are iranian according to the new researches
LMAO what? Source on this?
>inb4 it's some post on some blog

@74262191

how does /balk/ feel about girls(female) with short fat hands...i'm having a relationship with one and despite her great ass/tits, this is killing me. I can deff see how she will age and grow fat :(

the Bulgars spoke Oghur Turkic

converting means less rapes on us
so we and bosniaks are less turkish than the rest

correct

average albo names are "islami" "ahmeti" "ramali" "mehmeti" kek

literal turks who forgot to go home to anatolia

and im asking you again you subhuman. why would orthodox people align with their eternal enemy? only albanian subhumans would switch sides like that.

she's literally big-boned, get her on weightlifting to become powerful

>i admit i am a factually wrong but watch my ad hominem

serb gypsy

except that's what you exactly did, numerous times.

your turkness is showing
now get fucked

Get her gym membership card.

ditch the creature

don't breed with subhumans

if you fuck you will notice a big difference between perfect girls and average girls by how your dick shoots out

the greeks spoke oghur turkic

fuck off gypsy. you literally fought together with the ottomans
my people dont have names such as islami, mehmeti, enver and so on and dont share religion with the t*rks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oghuz_Turks

>hey look guys i'm a dumbass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomaks

butthurt serb fuccboi lmfao

that's actually a really good sign of good health, she would give you strong children

>guy sweating
>two buttons
>one: Pomaks are Bulgarians
>other: Bulgarians have no such names and surnames

Because they are ideologically similar and are both threatened by the new secular world order, an even bigger enemy than each other. Literally every modern conflict is centered around this simple fact you absolute imbecile.

>67k

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples

there monkey

>Total population
>1 million

her big hands make me feel insecure, when she is handling my cock. I'm not even joking here...I don't want to them to get any bigger. Her body isn't fat (yet), but has this "i'm gonna go up 40 kgs in the next 10 years" thing going on. Weird build. Feels bad man.
show me a perfect Makedon qt?

tell me the members of the Orthodox millet who converted the least to Islam overall and I will give you a prize if you get the answer right

bulgars are listed there too

based asian heritage

Distribution of Y-DNA haplogroups among 17 unrelated Pomak individuals from Bulgaria: 6 individuals carrying Haplogroup I2a1 (35%), 4 R1b (23%), 3 I1 (18%), 3 E (18%) and 1 J2 (6%).[81] Haplogroup R1a, which accounts for the most significant male lineage in the Slavic peoples other than South Slavs, is completely absent in that sample. A specific DNA mutation, HbO, which emerged about 2,000 years ago on a rare haplotype is characteristic of the Greek Pomaks. Its frequency increased as a consequence of high genetic drift within this population. This indicates that the Greek Pomaks are an isolated population with limited contacts with their neighbours.[82] According to some Greek researchers, the DNA tree line of Greek Pomaks suggests that they descend from ancient Thracian tribes.[83]

how would someone keep track of that?

we know who converted the most: shqips and serbs

it wasn't bulgarians and greeks.

he didn't tell you anything about their DNA, he told you about their converting to Islam. Albanians don't have "Turkic" DNA either

Wait for the war in macedonia. Those macedonian refugee qts will flood our streets.

>i see haploshit
>i dismiss retarded subhuman who uses it as an argument

i posted it for the meymey potential of the last sentence you absolutely autistic fucking losers lmfao

none of us ever left anywhere not even in 2001

the women sit inside our cities because the fighting is in the mountains

>18 percent I1
How do they have so much germanic ancestry?

I will marry one and keep two on the side. And you can't do anything about it lmao

because bulgarians are aryan

But germans aren't.

come here lol

why wait for a war you pussy