RIGHT NOW WHAT IS KEEPING YOU FROM PUTTING AN END TO YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE? WHATS KEEPING YOU FROM AN HERO???

RIGHT NOW WHAT IS KEEPING YOU FROM PUTTING AN END TO YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE? WHATS KEEPING YOU FROM AN HERO???

gf and family. I really don't want to live anymore, but I can't hurt them like that. GF wants to get married and get kids. I fear going down that road , bc I'm convinced I'm gonna kill myself sooner or later and I don't want to leave a child and my gf behind.

hobbies mostly guitar/draw pad stuff

I have good life.

well if you put it like that

I'm too chickenshit and I have too much credit card debt that my family would inherit. I can't do that to them.

I have a great life: I'm healthy, have money to spare and I fuck bitches.

My programming.

Whatever friends I have left really, but once they're gone. May as well just do it.

shitposting

I want to see if the ayys show up next month. if not then I'll lifestream my seppuku

the devil himself.
he keeps you on this hell until your punishment is over.
>you only just now realize you're living in hell
i pity you.

I like tacobell and if i die i will no longer be able to go to tacobell

The spirits. They tell me to keep on living. I also see demons on my wall who say I should continue living or they will meet me in hell and it wouldn't be pleasant. I see those demons right now, and they're telling me to go outside. I need to listen to these demons now... They are preventing me from killing myself. The demons are there....

/thread

I like pizza and weed... And if I die there will be no more pizza and weed.

My father depends on me.
I have a decent job and a small group of friends but the thought comes up often enough.
If I'm gone there is no one else to support him.

The thought of him living in his truck or on the streets keeps me going.

Once he passes I'll be right behind him.

I like smoking weed and I cant do that if I'm dead.

/thread

Concept art career. Recognition from peers. Good economy. Plenty of friends. Ready access to casual sex. Good health. Live in scandinavia.

My concern is:
Who finds me?

will it be a relative accidently finding me bucause nobody has heard from me in a while?

will it be the landlord or police, becuase my apartment stinks like a decaying body?

will it be a random neighbor who hears the gun shot and runs in?

then, who will finish up my 'death business'? close accounts, empty out my apartment and move my stuff out of apartment, give my stuff away, figure detials out?

oh, and i cannot afford a handgun, too poor

Hello, summerfriend. I see this is your first post, enjoy our magnificent website!

just not in the mood,tbh

Do you find value in what you do or is your existence hedonistic in nature?

Faith keeps the misery away.

I envy you.

you cant inherit debts if you choose to not inherit anything at all from the person, at least where i am from

>from an hero
You mean from becoming an hero.

There's going to be a third Guardians of the Galaxy movie. And I'm going to see it before I die.

>GF left me because I found a message on her phone
>Message read "I can't call right now I'll wait until **** [me] leaves and I'll call."
>I made a big deal about it and it turns out...
>It was 3 days from our 4 year anniversary and she was having a new couch delivered as an anniversary present.. so she says.
>So there's why she left, lets back track about 7 months.
>Her dad had a stroke, can't move his left side, shits himself, total waste of human life vegetable, watches spanish cspan (didn't even know it existed)
>We move her dad from new mexico, to texas, to here with us in oklahoma.
>Now back to the present, she's left me because I "Have trust issues"
>In 2015 she left me before and while she was gone before we got back together I put a keylogger on my computer and got her FB information once when she came over.
>Checked her messages with this guy who she told she might be pregnant, and it could be mine or his.
>Told guy she met 2 months ago before me (had been together 2 years already)
>Had a miscarriage anyway thank god
>So yeah, I have trust issues, you're god damn right I do.
>Doesn't really sound like a good reason to leave TBH, I mean after it was said and done I was the jackass and she was getting an anniversary present. She's gone either way and I'm still taking care of her dad.
>2 months pass by and I'm still taking care of her dad and her mom is breaking up with her fiance in Tennessee.
>Fiance in Tennessee gets pissed and has his sister beat up Ex-GF's 10 year old brother, put him in the hospital.
>Drove for 26 hours straight, no sleep to get her 2 brothers from Tennessee while that mess is sorted out.
>I am now supporting her vegetable dad, and 2 brothers and her mom is supposed to come to oklahoma too and has nowhere to stay.
>She still won't be with me
>Found a text on her phone from a guy who has always caused problems in our relationship
>One of them read "Sex after work?" to which she replied "Stfuuuuu".
To be cont.

Skateboarding

My SO, my honest and helpful friends and my fulfilling job

it's not too hard user. once you have a true spiritual experience, you'll know for sure (110%, absolutely no doubt about it) that god is the only thing that isn't an illusion. so no matter what fucked up shit you go through you'll be fine if you remind yourself that god is behind it all.

:potd:

my endless desire to disappoint Sup Forums

>Not sure how to take that
>Another read "So are you getting back with **** [me]?" to which she replied "Nooo". That was on the 18th, just yesterday, while I was in Tennessee wasting my time getting her brothers from an abusive home.

We're all caught up now, and I'm the worlds biggest cuck.
She's actually currently mad at me for talking to a girl she doesn't like on facebook.
Lol...
And you ask what's keeping me from becoming an hero?
I'm doing the right thing. Fuck her btw I don't even want to be with her, but her family has always been good to me and right now they have nowhere to go.

Doing the right thing feels like I'm being used, and I am being used, I am aware of that, but it feels good from time to time to do what's right and not what I want...
I want to throw them all to the curb, and while I'm there curb stomp the fuck out of her.
I can't though...

>video games
>movies
>tv
>internet
>just bought a new loaf of bread
>i fry my own eggs

life is cheap to live comfortably

>I'm the worlds biggest cuck

You're goddamn right; start thinking more about yourself, and quick being such a fucking beta

Fuck. I'm a lurker. I never post. But I genuinely hope you aren't serious about this story, LEAVE THAT BITCH NOW. You shouldn't be taking care of her dad nor helping her out so much when she is absolutely positively cheating. There are SO much more pussy out there and even ones that will give a flying fuck about you, I see 0 fucking reason for you to still be with this girl.

That's why you find a tall building

why do you wanna know?
you wanna ruin that too mr devil?
fuck you faggot.

Nah thas gay

No she fucked up
We're never getting back together. I'm working on the paper work for her dad to be put into a nursing home, and when her mom gets here she'll be staying with me for about a month. She has a job here already but no money, after she gets enough for a down payment, she'll be getting an apartment.
At that point, I'll never see this girl again.

you either have shit taste in women, or you just happened to pick a really really bad apple. sorry bud, i hope her family learns to respect you more than they respect her. it honestly never hurts to have 2 families, they might end up doing things for you and helping you get ahead, somewhere where you want to be. best of luck

But I currently have no other reason to live, and I've thought about using the gun at work so many times. Even had the cold steel pressed against my temple but I couldn't do it.

I need better people in my life.

Yep.

Im a terrible human being I've done things that I can't take back and regret every waking moment of my life and feel like death would be to easy of a punishment for what I've done

Knowing that somewhere, at some point in the future, somebody is going to run over more libtards...

It's your destiny

Weed

Good job fitting in, user! Keep fighting the good fight xDD

It's not the end of the world. I've had many failed suicide attempts some being over pussy so I can relate. Your life is going to get better slowly but surely once she's out of your life, as the old saying goes the best way to get over one girl is to get under another one

If nothing really matters I might as well enjoy the ride.

This, I haven't had some, so maybe why I am so suicidal right now.

Is that chester?

It's not the end of the world. I've had many failed suicide attempts some being over pussy so I can relate. Your life is going to get better slowly but surely once she's out of your life, as the old saying goes the best way to get over one girl is to get under another one

Haven't 100% ES4 Oblivion yet.

I ranked up in csgo so I don't wanna die

Try it, no point in not.

Scared of what's on the other side. The process of dying is terrifying to me. The body I've had for my entire life suddenly gone. What if reincarnation is semi-real, and I end up coming back as a fucking tuna fish? In some other galaxy doomed to be annihilated by some cosmic event beyond my comprehension? What if I come back as a creature of prey deep within the oceanic bowels of Titan?

Fuck that.

I figure ill die eventually any way, why go through the effort of killing my self. suicide is like losing your virginity to a prostitute.

life is pointess and there is no such thing as a afterlife or anything alike.

even so I like my life alot. Im pretty good looking and intelligent. its like playing an rpg on easy mode.

Is it weird to think that everyone alive 150 years ago is now dead? The routines? The relationships? The conversations? The normality is gone. Gone forever and probably not that much missed by anyone outside of their family. We will all guaranteed 100% be in the same boat. Children beyond our children will not give us one thought beyond 'that one time in history'.

EXISTENTIAL CRISIS IN 3.......2..........1...............

This is exactly why no one should stress that badly, about anything in life. In the end, it doesn't even matter

Got Muslims and niggers to kill

Imagine the squabbles those in Pompeii had. The day-to-day type of shit that simply drags down everything. 2000 years later it's abso-fucking-lutely pointless.

FUCK. I AM GOING TO DIE AND STOP EXPERIENCING THINGS.

im scared that i'll hurt myself if i kill myself

I OD'd on stric-9 and died for awhile.

first thing you lose is control of your body, you cannot move.
Then the color from your vision begins to turn to sepia.

Next, the darkness begins to grow towards the center of your vision.

You start to go deaf, you cant hear anything, but you can still think.

After all of that. there is nothing, just blackness, like being asleep, or maybe the same as before you were born. either way, there was no pain, and it was the most peaceful feeling i had ever felt.

nothing but i dont have the balls to do it

IN THE ENDDDDDDDDD

I want to see everyone else die and enjoy it first.

Im a miserable cunt. If I'm gonna die its not gonna be before I see happy people lose everything that makes them happy.

Im not going to take it from them. I just want to watch them realise how pointless being happy is.

try some DMT, get a peak at the death process