Hey bros i know this is a long shot but i was hoping for some brotherly help...

Hey bros i know this is a long shot but i was hoping for some brotherly help. im in a shit situation in texas and want to get home to michigan asap. problem is i don;t have any gas money and i need to leave asap. anyone willing to donate or give me a small loan in return i can post pics of my dog

sad selfbump

any questions let me know

bump

Post fluffer

i can send you a picture of my dog if you send me a picture of your dog

Fluffer cant see.

delivar

nice pooch

Wait, are you from Jake's server?

nope. i don;t know what that is

Why do you need to return asap?

I did, it's the dog in the blanket.

Ah. Cute fluffer.

Can't help but I will bump. Good luck OP.

We got pictures of OP's dog. No one give him money now, he already gave away his only possesion.

i moved down here to live with my cousin he makes a ton of money 200k a year he said com live rent free. i got a job saved up and he said buy a car you can afford it because you don't pay rent he pestered me and pestered me so i did. the literal next week he said you need to pay rent welcome to life i'm okay with paying rent but 700 a month is just too much i can't afford it

I have no money to give just wanted to see fluffer.
Good luck friendo god speed.

he also yells at me for sleeping in until 8am. says i'm fat. iv'e lost 30 pounds since getting here 6 months ago

thanks i appreciate it

niggy why do you have half a soccer ball

it's got a slippery bottom so it slides on the carpet

That actually sounds pretty cool. Where can I get one?

i think we got ours at a store called academy. it's a big sporting goods store

test

Thanks for the doggo pics

So you want people to pay for you to get away from somewhere because you can't live for free off someone else.

Would you like us to wipe your backside when you go for a shit as well?

Stand on your own two feet, have you got no respect at all

Op could get a second job, if he wakes up at 8am it seems like he has the time.

i don't have a problem paying rent at all. is the shadiness and verbal abuse that gets me. i asked for a little assistance i'm sorry i didn't come here to start trouble i don't really have a lot of options

i can't get a job after 9pm he sets the alarm and won't shut it off after hours i'm locked in.

Thanks for the kind words

I'm detecting massive amounts of bullshit ITT

if i had a way to prove it i would

ask me anything

Send nudes?

trust me you don't want em