Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3xyOGv0suDY
patreon.com/williamjordan?alert=2
youtube.com/channel/UCIcI5ooQqcZUKJVQrguRzmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU JUST GOT TROLLED

do u ever get to fuck girls after the photo shoot? i did pic related

professional or keen amateur?

Nice model, yes I did, not all of em, and sometimes even before the shoot... but the photo session always stayed professional

Amateur... Just started out as a hobby

youtu.be/3xyOGv0suDY

They crave that photographer dick.

I always imagined becoming a pro and banging the models.

Why weren't you able to fuck them all?

thanks, do u have a portfolio i can check?
here is my MM profile id 3095745

Clearly amateur. Eastern European. Galitsin wannabe.

have you ever taken photos like this before
gloryholefoundation.com

more of this whore?

Would you stupid motherfuckers stop doing stupid ass threads and leave them?

Will you answer why you didn't fucked all your models or not?

Did you banged this;
Also, any nudes?

lol

Sure patreon.com/williamjordan?alert=2
or youtube.com/channel/UCIcI5ooQqcZUKJVQrguRzmA

Here

Because I didn't want to bang all the models...

Sometimes I was with someone else, and I'm not the type to cheat, sometimes the model didn't want to... we only had sex when we both felt like it... also I didn't take too many models, 38 in all, of those, had relationships with 4 of them...

I'm curious as to how things escalate into fucking. Is there just a vibe or do you have a game plan? I.e. How do you transition from professional relationship to fucking

Where I did the work, the model has to sign a contract... it specifically states no physical contact between us, unless it was to help out with poses, or getting dressed etc... Some of them becam good friends, and we went out and it led to more serious things, others were already with me before I took their photo.

this my ex, yes many times

What is ger problem?
Her vagina is layered inside that pubic cavity/cave and she also has a tail..

Also nude semipro photography is silly and you look silly for fucking the models.

never planned

never said I slept with this one...

Oh, I was hoping for some more spontaneous caveman game from a first shoot-type thing.

I meet models in a professional context a lot but don't really transition as I'm reluctant to 'shit where I eat'

I did happen once or twice right after the photo session, just felt good, and she wanted it too

Ok, how? Greentext?

Took the pictures... Showed it to her on the camera, she started hitting on me, in the car on the way back to the house, she got a bit "warmed up" and said she wanted to see it on a big screen, at my studio, showed her, she jumped on me, started kissing, and then... well the rest is history. Once right after a photoshoot, another one just grabbed me in the car...

why should I use greentext?

I did a shoot with this girl (not my pic, I'd prefer to remain user) and could have escalated with her but couldn't figure it out, it all seemed a bit contrived.

This one was for Vogue Magazine

For interest

What the fuck is up with her pussy? It looks deformed.

Photographer friend who was interrested in posing for me

>742619140 #
Hmm, would be good to hear how things work when you're taking the initiative. If I wait for someone to jump on me I'd still be a virgin

hahaha its imploding

hell no!!! I've never taken the first step towards a girl

When just starting out, is it acceptable to ask the model to do her own makeup/bring clothes or will you be percieved as unprofessional. Like the cost of the model alone is enough but a makeup artist and clothing to fit their size would blow it way out of budget.

Vogue? Sorry, I'm a bit sceptical, sorry.

Haha... oh... :/

You can be sceptical... it wasn't published, it was a competition where they were the sponsors... this one, original, got third place

I only paid for one of my models because she was a pro, the rest were only beginners. I usually bring clothes, makeup etc for the photoshoot and tell them if they have something they want, they could bring as well...

Ok, well, congratulations

Well... if you zoomed in you could see it was due to a lighting effect and pubes

thanks, was the only major competition I did, got 1500 dollars for it, but gave most of it to the model... other competitions were only small time

I use agency new faces. They're free. Makeup/hair/styling, there's a team.

cool... didn't have something like that where I'm from. I usually did the hair, the models would do their own makeup, only once did I get a make up artist to do it, but that was for pictures she used to publish her own works.

The reason I only use beginners mostly, is when I did Expositions, people could identify with the girls in my pics. Girls you could meet on the street, any where, any time, neighbours... a more natural beauty theme if you want

There's no agencies near you?