Hello Sup Forumsros. Newfag here, Im currently 18 years old and Obese at 110 kg of weight. Im depressed and suicidal...

Hello Sup Forumsros. Newfag here, Im currently 18 years old and Obese at 110 kg of weight. Im depressed and suicidal. So instead of just simply taking my life i wanna lose weight and see if that helps. But i simply cant put my heart into doing it. Im going for one last try any tips to lose weight as fast as possible?. Pic not me

Go to /fit/, dude. Maybe an user over there can help

Get yourself a cheap box of these

My best Advice honestly, Get a few axes and saw and Go into the forest and cut down threes And build a Simple hut.
a buddy of mine gas gotten better Condis/Health from Chopping threes and throwing wood Around
Norway-Haugesund 18, I won't tell the Location cause some of you might go Wreck it.

Eat less, move more. That is all.

I went from 225 to 170ish by cutting my sugar intake below 25 grams and my calorie total to 2200

it will take months but you will see a difference

the most important part is no more sugary drink look at the label if it has ANY sugar don't do it

Stop eating carbs, shoot for less than 20g a day. Drink lots of water. Weight will practically fall off of you.

Lie say you have add, get adderall. It's an anphademine so no more hunger.

The way to increase motivation is to believe the current situation you are in is acceptable. Counterintuitive I know, but by accepting how you are now you are able to focus on what you want to do. Focusing on what you want to accomplish is much more effective and workable than focusing on how you wish you were different. One allows you to make steps towards a goal (and believe me there will be work and discomfort involved) whereas the other just causes you to spin your wheels because you don't like the present but aren't future oriented.

Accept yourself and focus on what you want to accomplish. Truly believe you can do it and it's worth the discomfort

Google fasting as a means to lose weight

It's easy after the first 3 days, but you must do it correctly, otherwise you can die

EAT MORE UNTIL U END UP LOOKING LIKE BOOGIE SO U CAN START A SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND BE ANOTHER BILLIONAIRE YOUTUBER WITH A HOT WIFE WHO HAS GAY FRIENDS

Study the topic of self-motivation.
Stop eating shit.
Walk a bunch. (take your music player, make a walk of about an hour a day)
Lay off bread and beer.
Less sides, more chicken breast.
After you lost enough weight to run, do cardio.

Shit sucks, but its the key to winning after you lost the genetics lottery,
Best of luck.

Get a personal trainer if no motivation and just do whatever he says. ACTUALLY do what he says

nice

Its so hard to do, but it helps so much to just be ok with things, so that you can be constructive instead of sad. Theres no point worrying about things that you cant change right now.

Hey buddy,

Quit sugar, Sugary drinks, Milk, Juice. Diet soda (0 kcal is ok to soften the blow).

Eat 1750 kalories per day.
Look up Plant based whole food diet and Dr.Gregers daily dozen.

You won't switch to them but you want to count calories and start to consider the nutrition in your food. The more the better.

Drink 3.7L water per day. Or as close as you can get. Drinking Black coffee (just that, No sugar or milk) and green tea will boost your metabolism.

Brown rice, Whole grain bread. If you want something sweet eat as many oranges as you like.

These changes will make you drop fat lkke crazy. No need to workout. It will be pointless without these changes.

For proteins look into Lentils, Beans and soy. Take a vitamin supplement that boosts testosterone. Start walking everywhere.

This is idiot proof but you need to contain yourself.
Make vegetarian deserts and smoothies for rewards. Saturday is cheat day but don't go over 3000 calories since that will set you back 5 days alone if you do 1750 per day :)

drink a lot of water, stay away from sugars, almost 90% of losing weight is dieting, getting up and moving helps a lot as well

Also avoid anything with fat in it. A bit of cheese is nice here and there but even Olive Oil isn' tgreat when you try to ditch the kgs.

Once you detox from the withdrawls you lose the taste for shitty food. That's when you start enjoying it on occation.

Enjoy life

want to lose weight - cant put you heart into it. pick one. seems like you already did fatty. i was 315 pounds this time last year 200 now, shit was easy. sorry i dont know what that is in thousands of grams fuck metric. jk im actually jelly of metric ;-(

Bro kill yourself you are white and probably a Jew

doesn't look like a jew at all. white is a good thing.

settle down Ahmed
OP drink water and don't eat garbage.

I lost 60kg from going vegetarian and walking more.

Not jew. But i am white

Cut carbs and zero sugar. Have list 35 lbs in 2 months.

shut up third worlder

My friend used to weigh 17 stone. He was a mess. He stuck to it and now hes a good looking slim mother fucker who gets all sorts of pussy. It will bring you confidence you could never dream of. Ive seen it change people.

Visit /fit/ and read the endless stickies.

Low carb, high protein diet to kickstart. Try to go to the gym (like honestly you should just be doing that anyway). At least 3 times a week for at least an hour. Do something constantly, lift weights, run as long as you can and if you can't go balls to the wall distance, go for sprints.

Don't overstack your weigh like a dumbass and try to lift more than you can cause you're just gonna set yourself back by immobilizing your arms and that'll be counterproductive.

Just literally get off your fat ass and go do it.

Best of luck OP. I wasn't morbidly obese but I'm still a pretty ugly fuck with a strange dadbod now that I've lost about 30 lbs. So keep in mind you'll still have to deal with that.

(Remember if you really are a fat fuck you'll have some folds and shit from the fat loss which... some of it'll clear up itself but you'll have to get some plastic surgery if it's super bad).

Either way you'll feel better about yourself, even though you'll never be a swimsuit model.

Just try it.

High fat diet. No sugars and under 30g carbs a day.

Keto diet to hit weight and palio to maintain.

Google Keto and Palio diets

Just do either
pushups a day
or
situps day

Just that don't try to do more just get better and nail 5 a day, read a book, and drink water.