"did your balls drop off?"

>"did your balls drop off?"

...yikes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvIRIfclsXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do people praise this edgelord so much?

I always found this line to be really out of character and jarring

not to mention its transphobic af

this is Chris Nolan's idea of how an absolute madman talks

Yup. My bull now wears them as earrings.

Because he killed himself.

he was believably menacing in a way that movie supervillains almost never are. it's really hard to pull off

wow so transphobic and sexist, 2006 was a different time, it is 2016 and mandatory chastity cages for white males still hasn't been enforced yet

t. Nolan

I agree. This line was super cheesy, weird even.

I've heard the phrase "balls drop", but balls drop off?. Who says that?. Almost like he couldn't come up with anything better to say which is sad.

I always kind of saw it as him trying to manipulate the crime bosses by using their own crass speaking style to reinforce the point he was making.

Though maybe I'm giving too much benefit of the doubt.

>believably menacing

Not really.

Well, I think he has a point. I see what you're saying but a lot of people do equate "crackhead, methhead, intensely energetic and pointless blabber" with "crazy". His make up being all sloppy and hair thrown around helped this out I think.

I think the newer generation joker is supposed to be like this no?. I don't really watch the new cartoons.

The dude in the Superman V Batman was the same way, basically same exact shit only without the makeup.

you're entitled to your opinion, but I can't think of another example of a "supervillain" that really worked and felt real in the same way he did. they're usually very cartoony even in otherwise good movies.

the fact that they also make him a terrorist, which ties right into the movie's themes about what lines the "heroes" should and shouldn't cross in order to stop someone like him just makes it work that much better in the context of the time in which it came out

you're wrong

When you put your edgy contrarian lenses down, You can see that he is.

It's amazing how writing this bad goes unnoticed.

He's not really.

Nolan's Joker is literally Anarky.

Because the fag was the typical "mad evil philosopher"

People love this kind of bullshit

goat delivery. tdk only worked because of ledger.

He's more of a mix imo

Anarky thought out his motives way more than TDK Joker

This could be a TDK Joker monologue.
youtube.com/watch?v=uvIRIfclsXI

Thanks for making the one smart post in the thread. Don't expect Sup Forums to understand subtlety. Everyone here is convinced that nobody can possibly be more clever than they are.

>The dude

You mean LEX LUTHOR? Please don't tell me you have forgotten the name of one of the greatest supervillains in comic history.

nobody gives a fuck about your stupid comic books

no

Yes.

lmao @ this shit
>villain giving a lecture
TDK joker shits all over him

He's too spazzy to be TDK Joker.

Joker was always under control. His fedora tipping speeches were always ruses to troll people. Anarky actually believes this shit. Plus he actually sounds intelligent.

We have no clue what TDK Joker believes

He isn't. How many innocent people did he kill in the movie? He only fucks with police and government thus he isn't scary for ordinary people.

i'll give it 3/10 on the edge-o-meter.

remember to tell him to kill himself next time.

TDK Joker IS Anarky.

One of the few redesigns that is actually better.

His old costume is too similar to that guy i forgot the name of.

Sad!

Kill yourself

amon

Yes user, your side has always won throughout the entirety of history *snickers*

The Joker in TDK?
He killed vigilantes, he was going to let innocent people in a boat die by blowing them up, etc.

No I mean Anarky's old costume looks similar to some old DC character. Can't remember his name, it was like "The Groundskeeper" or something.

>He killed vigilantes
Who gives a fuck about vigilantes? They aren't exactly innocent people.
>he was going to let innocent people in a boat die by blowing them up
But he didn't. In fact we can't even be sure that killing them was his plan, maybe it was just a prank.

>They aren't exactly innocent people
So, no one should care if Batman died? Or Superman? Or the entire Justice League? Volunteer firefighters? Neighbourhood watches?

Nobody care about soldiers dying in war, because they chose this dangerous life and they knew the consequences.

It was just a dude. It was not lex luthor. A cosplay at best.

He didn't because Batman stopped him. Did you watch the movie?

>We have no clue what TDK Joker believes
It's funny, but it's right. Everything he says seems to be aimed at producing a reaction.

The whole hostages situation? There isn't much killing because, while dark, it's a PG-13 superhero movie. But there can be no doubt Joker cares little about "innocent people". Especially since all it takes to make a hero a murderer is a little push.

>implying thats part of his plan

Um transphobic and sexist much?

He was the perfect antithesis to the hero
>Batman can't kill
>Joker's end goal is to have Batman kill
>Everything Joker does in the film is to make Batman kill him, until changes tack and pushes Batman towards killing Dent
>Actually succeeds (although Nolan fucks up and doesn't really dwell on the fact that Batman fucking murders Dent)

It's a masterclass in how to make a villain that completely outmatches the hero, without just giving them more physical strength or making them smarter. He outclasses the hero purely based on his morals

It's similar to what made Vader a good villain in the original SW franchise. Him and Luke both have the same powers, but Vader's morality gives him the advantage in any confrontation, up until the very end of Episode 6 where Luke taps into that same morality

A good villain is a villain that isn't just written to be better than their hero, a good villain is one playing from from an equal footing

>No cared about soldiers
What is Vietnam?

Also,
>because they chose this dangerous life and they knew the consequences.
Let's get this straight: are you seriously saying there is no problem killing cops because they chose the job? Because it sounds like you're trying to justify the Joker killing people.

Also,
>kill the snitch or I blow an entire hospital up
>blowing up SWAT

>(although Nolan fucks up and doesn't really dwell on the fact that Batman fucking murders Dent)

This really pissed me off, it's as if he was hoping the audience wouldn't notice.

The whole point of the boat scene is that they were going to blow themselves up. He just provided them with the tools. If he'd wanted to blow them up he would've just done it instead of stopping to do the scars story to Batman. He doesn't even care about the boats anyway. The whole boat thing was to distract Batman from what Dent was doing until he'd gone too far

Hello jewddit

Nigger

>He doesn't even care about the boats anyway.
Rewatch the movie. He gets visibly upset when the boats don't blow up (pretty much the only time he loses his cool in the movie) and tries to blow them up anyway.

For all his talk about chaos he really hates it when things don't go as he planned.

I'm not justifying his actions, but if you think about, he is not that scary villain, considering he mostly kills cops.

I would've been fine if they'd at least used it to make Wayne not want to put the cowl back on in DKR, but he just goes straight out and does it. No dwelling on how he's killed a man and that he's too dangerous to go back out as a vigilante.

Instead he just goes out to get fucked up by Bane. GJ Nolan

*smacks lips profusely*

If he wanted the people on the boats dead he'd pull the trigger as soon as the time ran out, instead of getting it all ready and stopping to tell Batman a story
I'm not saying that he wouldn't have killed the people on the boats, he just doesn't care about them. They're just a tool he's using to get a rise out of Batman

So these people shouldn't worry because he's not killing him out of malice, but to get a raise out of Batman? Wow, that changes everything. Heard about Joe? Yeah, Joker killed him in one of his schemes, no didn't even rob him or anything, he's a swell lad, that Joker fella, just playing his little games and all.

>we will never ever get another comic book or Batman movie as iconic and great as The Dark Knight

;_;

>you will never be 18 again and see that tunnel chase sequence again

Where did my life go so wrong

You're not seeing things on the long run, senpai. If there are no cops, who stops the thugs?

Also, considering that police officers know how to shoot and have training on that, it's all the more menacing the fact that he has no problem getting to them.

>believably menacing

his wardrobe is aged like milk
honestly he looks like a guy who listens to mumford and sons

Leto Joker forever

>doesn't really dwell on the fact that Batman fucking murders Dent

really though what was that about
why did they act like Dents case was exempt from the rules? even in the next movie they never explicitly address that he actually killed that guy

Some of you are dumb. He says that because he knows it will get to these gangster/mafia types. Look at how mad the black guy got.

Remember after that movie, when people were convinced he wasn't dead? And when the third one was announced, there were all those rumours that Two-Face was coming back?

I have never been in a real fight in my life and I guarantee I could beat that faggot to death with minimal effort

Would you say you just want to destroy something beautiful?

>Batman fucking murders Dent
You're an idiot and didn't watch the movie. His only goal was saving the boy, Dent just happened to die in pursuit of that. Manslaughter, not murder.

Bruh that was cold blooded murder.

He literally put a gun to to the kid's temple. Batman just tried to shove him away at the last second and the autist falls off the roof. This isn't hard to understand yet everyone thinks Nolan is the idiot.

ENOUGH FROM THE CLOWN

Heath Ledger did a fucking amazing job and anyone who seriously questions this is a tryhard faggot who's even edgier than the Joker himself

tbqh. Like many others have said he did such a good job that hardly anyone would ever be able to play joker again. The only one close would be mark Hamil voice acting.

good.

>this place is private, how'd you get in here?
>I...walked in

Did Joker just assume their genders?
He should've said
"Did you choose to relinquish your feminine penis?"